Friday, November 6, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (17)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (17)

If you hate me ... MA ALOOMKM (A)

Wallah am SOOOOOOOOO Sorry !!

Ma3rf shu aswii wallah i dont have time w rabii !

Elmhm .... YOU WILL GET TWO POSTS TODAY , ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO IDEAS BS MAYHIMNI BNZL 2 POSTS =)

And starting from this week and the following week ill have finals T_T So I wont post w b3dha el3eed enshalla . So u'll get a post after 3eed ^^.



**********



5 days already passed ...



Dala3



Bachr Elmlchah ! Eveyone is busy organising. My mom w my big sisters prepared kl shay. The Dj , Buffet , party organisation everything. Im not mt7msa at all !

mama: Dalooooo3y ! I cant believe bachr your mlchaa fdaitch wallah ! I called el7rma that will do your makeup . Shes X al X .. Wala you want someone else ??

Dala3 : La I dont mind ay 7d

mama : aha good.



Ring Ring My Phone . M6aaar ;O ! La ma a9adg ma twa8a3ta he'll call abaaad !

mama : M6ar ?

Dala3 : yeaah

mama: Ok 3yl b5alech ta5theen ra7tch * wink and she left *



Dala3 : aloo

M6ar: halla

Dala3 : sh7a - sh7alk m6ar ?

M6ar : b5air enty ?

Dala3 : b5air damk b5air

M6ar : I sent you 3la your email a few wedding cards .. Chofii eldesigns w 5abreeny ay w7da t3ybch . W 3n elmusic .. 7jzna the X singer w since ma be6awl wayd 7jazna a Dj too .

Dala3 : ohh ok

M6ar : yalla m3 elsalama .

ToooooT



I felt like crying . Y3ni he still wants me bss why talk to me so formly ! this is not the M6ar I know. The one I knew mashay a6yb mnh ! Bs Laish !!!?? 7tta he didnt ask me 3n bachr or even talk about it. Kaif astanas bachr w hatha klh y9eer lii !!!!



Mom : dalooo3

Dala3 : halla mama

Mom : 7bebtii t3alii el'3da jhaz

Dala3 : Mb mshtahya mama

Mom : daloo3 yalla 3ad . Entii 9ayra mool ma takleen ! yalla t3ali

Dala3 : wallah mama mb mshtahya at all

Mom : 3shanii btakleen 9a7 ?

Dala3 : Omaya !!

Mom : Yallah !



___________



Nada



Hana : sm3tii sm3tiii

Nada : Shu ?

Hana : Bnsaaaaaaaaafr Wohoooooooo !

Nada : Lbnaaan !!?

Hana : yeaaah . Twh 7amdan 5brnii . W bdoon mama w baba yaaaay !

Nada : ahaa

Hana : y3nii enti btkoon 3ndch ejaza lana mabteen m3ana

Hanas mom : La2 ! your nanny will go with you.

Hana : Mommy ! * giving her mom a hug *

Hanas mom : halla 7bebti ! Nanny t3ali waray I need to talk to you

Nada : Enshallah



Aaah A5af mnha ! Shu tba ???

She sat on the sofa and I stood infront of her keeping a distance .



The mother : Whats your name young lady ?

She forgot my name >< .. Nada : Nada ..

The mother with a strict voice : nada .. warra bachr elsfar. Ana mn al7een agoolch . Entii elmas2oola 3n Hana ! Ma tsereen ay mkan aw tt7arkain ela wyaha ! Mb tilt'heen f shay thany ! Ana al7een mn 5lal hal safra b3rf lo ur worth the trust. W 9adgeeni lo 9ar ay shay feeha ! Ana bt9araf ta9aruf ma ysr abaaad ! Mafhoom ??



Nada : Enshallah

The mother : you can go now .



Bsmellah balaha hay che 3fan allah.
Dana rushing to me : Ur coming to ?
Nada : Yeaah
Dana : ahaa , Cuz knt akalm Reem ! And she was like is that Nada girl coming, and i was like maybe then she was like ufff ! w b3d ftra she said good good .
Nada : Ohhh
Dana : Hay El ensana t5wff ! I wanna travel w chee bsss with Reem its gonna be hell , she always wants to be centre of everything !!
Nada : ahaaa .. anyways I need to talk to my mom now ill see you later
Dana : Yeaah Ok Cyaa.

I went to the dining room and called my mom.

Nada : Halla Mamaa
Nadas mom : Nadooy 7bebtiii ! Sh7alch ? Shu Mswya ?
Nada : Im ok mama .. w enty sh7alch ? W sh7al hanooda ?
Nadas mom : Klna B5air 7bebtii , mn esht'3alty 3nd hal nas w n7n mb nag9na shay w mrta7een.
Nada : hmm el7mdela .. Mama
Nadas mom : Amrii 7ayatii
Nada : Mama ana lazm asafr
Nadas mom : tsafreen ! laish ?
Nada : Hana btsafr w omha galat lazm akoon wyaha
Nadas mom : wain btsafroon ? w lain mta
Nada : Lbnaan . Wara bachr elsfar bss madry lain mta lakn ma atwa8a3 bn6awl w ana bamrkm bachr eljm3a
Nadas mom : 5ala9 7bebtii safrii hatha sh'3lch w b3dain hal nas ma ga9iro m3ana. lo trakteehm 7alna byt3afas akthr 3n gbl
Nada *tearing * : bss mama ana maba asafr bdoonkm .. maba akoon b3eeda 3nkm wayd. b3dain ana malait ma achoofkm mthl gabl w 7ata yom achoofkm a7s enny '3areeba.
Nadas mom : Nadooy shu hay elramsa. Enty lazm t2adeen wajbch ! B3dain n7n che mrta7een. mb aham shay 3ndch tshofeeny ana w e5tch mrta7een. 5ala9 7ta etha m3ashch byrtf3 lo machfteena yom eljm3a b3d 3adii
Nada : MAMA ! ARE YOU SERIOUS.
Nadas mom : 5ala9 nada ! roo7i chofy sh'3lch al7eenh. W bachr t3alii salmii 3laina gabl la tsafreen w 3a6eena floos shway . elfloos elly 3ndna jreeb w t5al9 !

I barely could talk .. Nada : enshalla *sniff * .. m3- m3 elslama.
TOOT !

I threw elphone 3la the chair and I covered my face with my hands crying ! Laish mama chee estwat ! Shu y3nii elfloos '3ayrat'ha ! Why!! My mom wasnt like this at all. Now she doesnt even care if she sees me or not as long as she has what she wants and she has money. 7ram 3laiha laish che 9arat ! W hanooda my sis , a5af mama tnsaha ! ahhhh ! If I didnt work here in the first place , everything would have been alright.

... : E7mm

Whose that !? I wiped my tears quickly with my hand and turned my face to see 7amdan standing there with a worried look on his face.

Nada : ehh 7mdan
7mdan : Nada .. Whats wrong ? were you crying ?
Nada : haa La2 ..
7mdan coming closer : La tchabeen .. ashkara it shows . Why are you crying ?
Nada : haa .. umm mashay bss I was talking to my mom w i missed them w chee
7mdan : ahaa .. you wanna go see them
Nada : La 3adii , ill go bachr enshallah
7mdan : aha ... your coming to Lbnaan with us ?
Nada : ahhh yeah
7mdan : Ahaa .. You went there before ?
Nada : nope , I havent traveled ever
7mdan : OMG .. your serious.
Nada " yeah i was busy taking care of my family who dont even appreciate it ! " : Yeah am serious
7mdan : aha .. well it will be fun hopefully
Nada : enshallah .

_________________

Lujain

Lujain : What Are You Serious !!!????
Jawaher : Yess Wallah. Twah sm3t Mr Omar ygool.
Lujain : WTH ! Yfnshoooni ana mn elsh'3l w laish y3nii shu sawait ana. Im working with all that i've got.
Jawaher : Wallah Madrii Lujain .. Hatha elly sma3ta
Lujain : Ok thanks ..

Jawaher Left. WTH! Ana they will fire me . W laish ??? Kaif they fire me w ana mswait shay ? B3dain I've been doing all my best in work . Kfaya the party ! Ana swait kl shay. Kaif yfnshooni. M38oola ana swait shay w ana mb darya. Bss ana rmst Mayid today and everyday he didnt mention anything about me leaving the company.
Ahhh Akeed Jawaher m'3al6a Akeed. Why dont I go check with mr omar.

I left my desk and I headed to Mr Omars office.
Mr Omar : Tfathal .. Ohh Lujain .
Lujain : Yes . Sh7alk Estath 3mar ?
Mr Omar : Im fine .. have a seat
Lujain : Mr Omar .. sm3t enah btfanshooni mn elsharika .. is this true ?
Mr Omar : Wallah madrii shu agoolch ya Lujain . But its true.
Lujain : WHAT ! Laish ?
Mr Omar : Ma3rf wallah . bss yana amr mn Mr 7amad ( Mayids dad ) enah you leave the company . W he doesnt want you in the company next week.
Lujain : Shu ! Amr mn mr 7amad . W laish enshalla ana shu swait lh 3shan y6rdnii. Ent chft mnii ay g9oor !? A9lan did her forget what i did for his stupid party !!!
Mr Omar : Wallah Lujain ma chfna mnch ay g9oor. w madrii laish he wants this to happen . Bs its not in our hands. Entii hadii .. W tgdreen ta5theen awragch w m3ashch hatha ho .
Lujain : M3ash! tit7ara ana yaya hnee 3shan m3ash . ! El7mdela ana 3ndi el5air klah w mb mayta 3al m3ash ! w plz hal baizat frha fee wayha.

I was really m3a9ba . I rushed out of 3mars office and headed back to Mayids. I slammed the door open seeing Mayid busy with some papers.

Mayid : Lujain Balach !
Lujain : Laish matgoli enk ma tbanii fl sharika haaa ?
Mayid : Shu Lujain enty shu tgoleen ?
Lujain : Ur dad m36eehm amr enah y6rdooni mn elsharika and that he doesnt wanna see me anymore in this place.
Mayid : ahh sawaha !
Lujain : Sawaha ?? y3ni you knew !? W laish enshalla ?? ana shu sawait
Mayid : Lujain Hadii shway
Lujain : Ma bhadii .. bss aba a3rf laish ?
Mayid : remember when we were going to kiss in the hotel and my dad appeared.
Lujain : Enzain ! ..
Mayid : after that he knew we are in a relationship. w 3a9ab cuz he wants me to come back to graziella !
Lujain : Do u wanna get back to her ?
Mayid : laa2
Lujain : Then you better do something fast ! Either me or her may9eer t3algna chee ! Ana I wont stay with someone who his family hates me and who has another person who keeps appearing in his life. You have to know what you want ! Stop hanging us bss che and wait for something to happen cuz nothing will if u dont do something.
Im leaving now !

*************

Love ,
Sly

No comments:

Post a Comment