Sunday, November 15, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (18)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (18)

Enjoyyy ;***

***********


Friday morning.

Dala3

I woke up crying ma3rf laish bs I had this dream that m6ar was hitting me. I took a shower and had my breakfast . Shu aswii lasm artha bl amr elwa83 ! Nothing from M6ar ofcourse. I sat on my bed facing my long yellow dress. Everyone was busy downstairs. Ill face M6ar today. I actually miss him alot. I dont see him like gabl. Yarait my parents were here.

Lujain : Daloo3 elmakyaira yat w el7rma for the hair.

Awal shay el7rma sashwrat my hair b3dain the makyaira started with the makeup. I already had my nails and eyebrows done. I felt like sleeping as she was makyijing me . I didnt think of anything.

I was done by 6. The makeup was simple and nice. And my hair was marfoo3 klah ento a high tasree7a with my long bangs . They helped me wair my dress I was nearly done . I looked at the mirror. I must say I was beautiful today.

Lujain and my big sister entered the room huging and kissing me : Omg Dalooo3 you look amazing .

I just smiled my fake smile. Then the woman who was going to take the photos entered. She took like a million photos of me. We finished at 8 ! galolii anzl b3d sa3a and that it was really crowded downstairs. My cuzns and friends wanted to come up bs lujain ma 5alat'hm she was like its a surprise lol . Only Shammo fdait' ha came up ( M6ars sister) .

Shamma : Omg Daloooooo3yyy !!
Dala3 smile
Shamma huging me : fdaitch you look so hot and pretty. Omg my brother is so so lucky. I bet he'll melt once he sees you.
Yeah I bet !
Shamma : ohh 3mrah 6weel hes calling. .. halla bl m3rs halla wallah
M6ar : Wainch enty ?
Shamma : am so lucky im with 7rmtk hahaha i bet your jealous
M6ar : 3adii eshb3ii mnha soon she'll be only mine
Shamma : Ob Ob .. jhazt ?
M6ar : ana jahz yals wya elryayeel w feeny rgaad
Shamma : ayyh mb trgd. Tba trms daloo3 .. wela i bet you talked to her the whole day right daloo3?
Dala3 lying : yeah the whole day.
Shamma : Ob Ob 5a6ereeen entoo . M6ar your wife is so hot !!! 3ady I marry her instead .
M6ar : Shamma enty yahl . ma3ndii salfa I called you . yala flip your face. ToooT

Shamma : ahhh skr fe wayhii ma3laih ana b2adbah.

____________

Nada

At My moms house.

Nada : Mama argd 3ndkm elyom
Hanooda : Haaaaih !!!
Mom : la 7bebtii bachr warach sfar mn 9ba7 allah 5air . ro7ii fdaitch hnaaak jhzii 2moorch akeed ybonch tsa3deenhm w tjahzeen 7g hana
Nada : ahh ok .. 3yl baraw7 ana ...
Mom : Ok fdaitch t7amilay 3la 3mrch w kalmeena mn hnak
Nada : enshallah
I huged my mom so tight then hanooda . W i couldnt stop my tears .
Hanoody : Nadooy bshtag lch waaaaayd .
Nada : 7bebtii ana akthaaar ... yalla m3 elsalama w t7amilo 3la 3mrkm
Mom : Nada
Nada : amrii
Mom : Wain elbaizat ?
Nada : Ohh ..
I took out an envelope with cash money from my bag and gave it to mom.
Mom : ma ykafi hatha
Nada : mama 8 thousand ma tkafeeekm !??gabl kna 3aysheen 3la 2 thousand w ana ma3ndi '3airhm ma 3ndy ana ela 2 i need them
Mom : enzain enzain .
Nada : yallah m3 elslama .

I left the house crying so much . Ill miss them wayd ! Bs mama wayd t'3ayrat she wasnt like this at all. she didnt care about money before and now she cares about them more than her daughter.

__________

Dala3

KOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOSH !

Nzalt with all the eyes staring at me . I didnt want to see anyone so I kept my gaze straight. mom and my sis maha helped me. I felt like crying but when I saw my cuzn salamah doing those faces to me i couldnt help but smile. Lujain came to me and told me to smile. A5r shay we went out w i sat ! L2ana the mlcha msweenha fl 7wii. bs open 3la el da5l.
I sat there so awkwardly w kl sa3a 7d comes and talks to me 7ta nas ma a3rfhm . It was a simple milcha. The music was loud the girls were dancing , food was everywhere. It felt like time wasnt passing at all. Ohh by the way i already signed the paper enah mlachna w che gabl la anzl.

Ahhh Mta M6ar will come. Seconds and I heard that M6ar is coming. El7reem t'3a6aw and I was shaking ma3rf laish bsss 5ayfa its not the wedding w ana chee !
Lujain : Daloo3 blach ur shaking !?
Dala3 : Mtwtra.. b9eee7 !
Lujain : ew3a dont cry please dalooo3 dont !

M6ar came in with my dad , my brother , uncle , uncles from moms side and the small kids.
There was no smile on his face . He was walking towards me looking straight but not at me ! He looked hot with his haircut. He was a meter away when he stopped . Everyone was in Shock l2ana 6awal he stayed one minute wagf bs chee looking at me w his dad ygoola yalla M6ar and he was in silence. Was he thinking that he should stop all this because he was looking at me but his mind was away NO PLEASE NO !

My dad : M6ar shu feek ?
I cryed !!!!!
my mom : Dala3 shu feech t9e7eeen !
M6ar : Anaa ....

Everyone was looking in silence. The music seemed to fade. I was crying with no sound. My dad and his dad seemed embarrased. m7d y3rf shu elsalfa . Laish wagaf . A5AAAf

M6ar : Anaaa ma ...
his dad : enta shu !!?

" Ana Ma " does he want to say " Ana Ma Abaha " No please no. Suddenly I so my hands on my lips to stop shahgity and my shock .

M6ar : Ana ...

NOOOOOO !

________________

Nada

I came back home and started packing . There wasnt much to pack anyways bs shwayat things. I need to shop bs no time and no money. I then checked on Hana and packed her things. She slept early cuz the flight was going to be at 1 pm el'6hr. I left her and I wasnt really in the mood. maba asafr ! Suddenly Rashid came in my mind. I havent seen him in a while and that seems weird. Madry laish bs kl ma a'9ayj a7s I need him ! He understands me and I feel really comfortable around him .

The house was in silence. I passed by 7mdans king room. the door was opened and as I could see there were two maids arranging his bags while he was on the sofa playing with his phone. He raised his eyes and our eyes met .
Knt aba aroo7 bsr3a but he stopped me .
7amdan : Nada
Nada : n3m
7mdan : you didnt sleep . you should sleep warana sfar btit3been
Nada : I was about to go sleep
7mdan : ahaa .. t3alii in I want to ask you something
I entered the living room in his room. He stood up and headed to the dressing room then he came out holding to outfits.
7mdan : what do you think I should wear bachr . This or this ?
Okaay ! Why is he asking me .. Nada : Umm ...
7amdans mom : E7m ! 7mdan your asking your sisters nanny what outfit should you wear. * turning her gaze to me * And what do you know ?
7mdan with a stiff voice : 3adii y3ni I thought id take a ladies opinion .
7mdans mom : you could have tooken mine or dana . Or you could have asked the maids in your room if you really wanted any womans opinion.
7mdan : why make it a big deal .
7mdans mom : am just saying .. Nada leave

Ugh ! Shu mshklat'ha hal 3yooz . Malaaaat ! Sa5eefa mn el5a6r waaai3 ! I hate her kareeeha ! Allah y3eenhm 3laiha . 3fan allah ma 6l3t 3la raylha .. Waaay nag9tnha ana ! -.-

**********

Shu Raykm

Love ,
Sly

10 comments:

  1. heeey thnx aloot !
    laa m6aar plz dnt stop everything :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaay at last!! i luv ur blog!!

    when iz ur next post! *.* cant w8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooooooooooo!!
    laish cliff hanger?!
    post soooooooon plz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooooow! poooossttt soooon pllllzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. please ktbaaay pooossssstt bssr33aaaaaaaaaaa hehehe thnxx


    -juju

    ReplyDelete
  6. laaaaa what's he going to say...??

    ReplyDelete
  7. shiiinoo may9eerr!!! i was in french class reading it oo i got so upest min il cliffhanger:( btw iam a new folwer oo i love your blog:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaay 2 partsss :D !! Slyy i reallyy luv ur storyy <33 cant wait for the next post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. SLY!
    please post!
    ur killing us with the cliff hanger!
    xxxx
    SNS

    ReplyDelete
  10. slyyyy when r u gonna post??? its been more than a month now =/

    ReplyDelete