Monday, February 15, 2010

Will You Marry Me ... ? (19)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (19)

Guess What ? ;O
Im BACK !!!! =DDDDDD
Shock huh ?
dont ask about my extra long absence please (AAAA)
elmhm eny rja3t w raj3a gwyah enshallah ;)
b9ra7a I miss'km WAYD ! ;****
w SORRY ! =$

Yalleh 7baybeee Enjoy (L)

*********

Ma damt eldnya tdoor , 5alk 3la elshdah 9aboor
yalla yalla e9br w gool allah kareem ybdl el7zn bsroor

( Rashid Elmajd - Allah Kareem )

M6ar

Ma3rf laish I just stood there putting everyone in shock. Bs elly sma3tah gabl la ayee elmlchah 9damnii ma3gool dala3 chee !! Ma3gooola ! Ma3goola elbnt elbaree2a elly knt a7bha w abaha y6l3 mnha hatha klaaah ! La Mstaaaa7eeel ! Bs elrayal thbatlee hal shay. A555 Shu aswii al7en magdar arf'9 dam eny r'9ait feeha mn elbdaya lakn wallah ya dla3 ana b2adbch 3la elly sawaiteeh w lat'6neen eny ma5thnch lswad 3yonch !!

I took a few steps forward until I was exatly infront of her. I kissed her forehead briefly and I stood next to her. Everyone was still in shock, kaif I was just wagf mtradid w al7een im next to her chanh mastwa shay. Faj2a Sm3t a loud Kolololololololosh from w7da mn moms friends. After that za'3ro6a everything went back to normal and smiles started rising on everyones faces. Dad and mom approached us congratulating then dad whispered to my ears that he will discuss what I had done later.
A thought just popped in my head. Laish Nswii 3rs ?? Laish a5aleeha tfr7 b3rs etha he 76mat galbi 5laaaa9 ! hay el7afla tkfiii , she'll get her shabka and everything now. A555 wallah ya dla3 bamawtch gahaaaaar !

I Motioned for my mother to come to us with my eyes. When she did I whispered my thought in her mind , I actually told her ena i dont want a wedding all I want is to be with dala3 as soon as possible ! My mom ft7at 3ainha and send " Ent yanait " 3gb el3rs btshb3 mnha , thats when dala3 woke up from her daydream. I whispered again to her that lo ma5alat hal 7fla tkoon a5r shay ana ba56f dala3 w mabrdha abad wla ana ba3ln hal shay broo7i to everyone.

Mom whispering : ma6oor ymkn ahalha ma ybon w he b3d , akeed tba 3rs w b3dain ma 5l9at zhabha b3dha btitshara thyab w kl shay.
M6ar : Dala3 ma bt3tr'9 w ahalha may59hm ana abaha now y3ni abaha w etha 3al a'3ra9 ay wagt tgdr tseer titshara
Mom : bs m6ar
M6ar : La bs wala shay ... yala anounce it !!
Mom : ba5th shorha w shor omha w oboha w bayee.

10 minutes passed w mom still didnt come back . At the meantime knt at9war wya dala3. My sisters were dancing and enjoying there time while dala3 was quite. Faj2a my mom came back with dala3s mom.

Dala3s mom : M6ar are you serious ??
m6ar : haih 5alo d5eelch ana 6lbtch la trdeeny.
Dala3s mom : Bs ya M6ar
M6ar : please
M6ars mom : m6ar ana rmst ubok w 3mk w b9ara7a hm mst'3rbeen
Dala3 was looking at us with a confused look
Dala3 : Mama shu mstwi
Awal mara asm3 9ot'ha elyom !
dala3s mom : ok !
M6ar : Wallah !?
M6ars mom : Daloo3 7bebti fe mufaja2a lch mn m6ar
Dala3 opened her eyes widely : Shu ?

my mom left to tell the dj to stop the music then my mom approached to the stage and announced the surprise. Everyone was in complete shock and silence , my sisters her sisters kl 7ad 7ata Omaya Wa'97a .... As for dala3 all I can see was her mouth shway apart and her eyes in a confused look.

I looked up at her and smiled my fake smile ..
M6ar : Dala3 ... Mabrook Your Living With Me Forever !
Dala3 still in shock : .....
Omaya Wa'97a : Alf el9alat w elsalam 3laik ya 7abeeb allah m7amad
Salama : kololololololololosh !
Omaya Wa'97a : seero sha'3lo ela'3ani dam elyom el3rs 3yl el laila 9ba7ii .

The music was back on and everything went back to normal again. Dala3 didnt say a word. I was in good mood ... dala3 this is just the begining.
__________

Nada

Bachr elsfar w mb 6ay3 eyeeny rgad , its already 3 am . Im feeling very nervous about bacher y3ni its awal mara asafr feeha so obviously thats normal. Bs I think Im over reacting beause I have no Ideas why im crying. For some reason I hate that I came to this place. Alot has changed my mom is not my old mom and I barely see my sister plus Im surrounded by people who arent really nice and Im scared that if I stay around 7amdan am going to love him more and more.
Rashid randomly popped in my head , I miss him well ill be seeing him tomorrow hopefully.

__________

Dala3

Mb gadra astw3b elly 9ar ABADAN. Kaif chee kaif a3rs 5ala9 y3ni mafii rj3a to my house. When the party finished I found out that lujain has packed me a small bag with a bit of my needs since I heard that 3amii (m6ars dad) did some quick reservations for us at the hotel and that we will be travelling for our "honey" moon in two days !! Kaif Chee 3la kaifhom , awna surprise. Im the bride here for goodness sake shouldnt they atleast keep me in the picture.
I dont really care about the 3rs part anymore since what happened and made M6ar mean to me I didnt care much. Everything is just turning against me . Bss elly 9dg 9dg m7ayrnii enh why is M6ar so msta3yl ..3la shu ??? y3ni shu mn 7bah elzayd le ! I mean he barely talks to me.
Ahhh laish 3ndy e7sas ena something t7at rasah .

Lujain helped me take a quick shower at home and I wore a plain white dress. Since the makeup was gone , Lujain added a bit of blush , lipstick and mascara and I left with him to the hotel after the goodbyes. 6b3an aham shay my fake smile !

The whole ride was silence. Shu hal 7alh !
We entered the Suite. It was nice a 9alah fl entrance , open bar ( kitchen thing ) , b3dain there is a da5la to the king bedroom which consisted of one big bed and a small yalsa w other stuff.

M6ar nzal ykaml el ejra2at w I was there left alone. f9a5t 3batii , And I was so damn sleepy ! ft7t my bag to get me a pyjama out since im sure nothing will happen between me and M6ar.
SHit !!! Lujain Ma 7a6atlii wla pyjamaa , 7a6a lee one night gown and 2 lingerie !! Wain tba hal ensanh . OMG ! I shoul've checked the bag gabl. A5555 ! No way im wearing the lingeries. 6l3t elnight gown it was purple w yo9al shway fog elrkab w it was sleeveless.
Shu aswii b3d , Ill simply wear it and cover myself with the blanket. Ms7t elmakeup w bs 5lait light pink lipstick w blush , 5lait my long hair maftoo7 w i sprayed shwayat perfume w applied some cream to my body and I sat on the bed.

Should I sleep. Sm3t the door elly 9ob el9alah yft7, ngazt mn mkani w I covered myself with the blanket, thats when he came in and gave me a look then he took of his kandora and took some clothes and left to the bathroom . 1o minutes after he was out wearing only boxers . Ahh wain yba ha , la actually ana wain aba . Shaklah kan wayd hot his hair filled with water w his fit body dripping waterdrops, I pretended not to look.

M6ar : Dala3
FINALLY !!!!
Dala3 : N3am
M6ar : There is 3sha fl 9alah if your hungry
Dala3 : umm no im not
M6ar : As you like
He took a pillow from the bed and a blanket mn elkabat .
M6ar : ill be sleeping 3al '3nafa elly fl 9alah.

Chftoooo ! Hay elstart ! Im not asking you to do anything just atleast sleep on the same bed , kfaya no 3rs !! -.- !!

he left w I my tears started to gather in my eyes.
trrn trrn , my phone is ringing shit its in the 9alah.
M6ar in a loud voice : Dala3 come get your phone
eeeeh ! No I cant mabah ychoof ana shu labsa ... shit !! w 6b3an I cant tell him to get it for me.
Trrrn !
M6ar : Dala3 !
Dala3 : yaya !
I rose up w mshait to the 9alah . Now he will think im trying to seduce him. Ufff !!!! Without looking at him I hurried to the mobile but it stopped ringing .
M6ar : Dala3
Dala3 : N3am
M6ar : Lets make things clear
O.O !!!!!!! Dala3 : 5a - 5air ?

To be Continued enshallah soon

La t7adidlii mara7l , ya tjeeni 7b ya twd3ni ra7l
hathi wrda lilhwa w hathi jro7k , 3a6ni ro7i saydi aw 5th'ha ro7k
( Rashid Elmajid - el7al el93b )


**********

So Shu raykm ?
( ignore the spelling mistakes ;) )
in the following few parts ill be focusing the most on dala3 and m6ar .
Ay ta3le8at 5abrony . a7bkm (LLL)

15 comments:

  1. Welcome back sly
    missed you alot i <3 the post
    xoxoxo
    love drunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post
    Anonymous N

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it
    welcome back
    we want a longer one
    hope everything is going well

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK...

    PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEE PLS FOCUS ON THEM FOR NOW I WANNA KNOW WHAT M6AR IS PLANNING BAS 7ARAAAAAM DALOOOO3....

    we7ashtiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :*

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. urrrr backkk!!!:D
    finalllyy i've been waiting for soo longg!
    pleasee mara thania lat6awleen 3lainaa;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3ajeeeeeeb!! you havee been missed!:* but now your backkk!*widest smile on face*
    aahhh....the post was AMAZING! we've missed them but mosst importantly youuu!!:*
    nextt posst pleassse!! and let m6ar knows the truth that dala3 isnt talking to a guy she only did it to forget him and now they guy wont leave her alone! ugghh!
    next post please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u've been missssssssssed !
    el 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb (Y)(Y)(Y)
    inshaAllah eveything gets better between Dala3 and Ma6ar
    post soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7baybiiiii <33
    Thanks !!!!!!
    W7shtooooni Akthaaar Wallah ;**
    Glad Yw Guys Loved it
    A7bkm W Enshallah Ma A6wl 3laikm
    =DD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finallyy Ur BAACCK!
    YAAY <3<3
    AMAZING POST ;*
    Cant wait For The next pOst :D
    LAT6AWLEEN!! PLZ =p

    -Washy*

    ReplyDelete
  10. we're waiting for ur next post;p
    dont forget that ur backk;p;p
    hehehhe
    post soon;****
    -321

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love ur story and i hope u continue writing..7adi astanas lama et7e6en maga6e3 songs.keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  12. sllllyyyy
    wherree areee you?!
    laish i5tfaitayyy?!
    hehehe bedait a7ateeech;p!
    -923

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAAAAZING POST& UR STORRY IS JUST GREEEAT:***

    REALLY<3 IT:D oo WELCOME BACK;p

    pls post ASAP

    Saroona:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sly (L)! welcome Baack Sweety <3
    Umm, i know i sound like a stranger to comment v.v im new here :D!! w awl mara i comment on any blogs of posts :P! Im loving ywr Story A whole lot <3333

    Pleeeeeeeaaaase Allah y5aleech Next post bsr3aa Fdaitch T.T!

    7mametUae. AKA, Salami (: Mwah!

    ReplyDelete