Thursday, February 25, 2010

Will You Marry Me ... ? (20)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (20)



Awal Shay To All Kuwaitii Ppl ... Happy NatiOnal Dayyh

Fdait Elkuwait w Fdait Ahalha w Fdait My Kwaiti Roots !
(btw adrii late bs l2na knt katba elpost mn gabl bs ma kamaltah ;p )



Thaneyan , Ill Fast Forward Alot

L2nah 3ndi e7sas it'll be so hard finishing this story ;O



Here You Go ;**



**********



Lets talk this over its not like we are dead ,
Was it something I did ?

Was it something you said ?

(Avril Lavigne - My happy ending )



Dala3

M6ar : Dala3
Dala3 : N3am
M6ar : Lets make things clear
O.O !!!!!!! Dala3 : 5a - 5air ?

Trn Trn

Dala3 : dgeega its mom

Dala3s mom : 3arOsatna !
Dala3 : Mom !!!
Dal3s mom : 3yoon mom , Shu b3dkm Wa3yeeen ?
Dala3 : emm heeh
Dala3s mom with a smirk : Aywaaah
Dala3 : shu ?
Dala3s mom : Mashay hhhh
Dala3 : Omg mom
Dala3s mom : Balach Maglt Shay ... Shu mstansa ?
" Yeaah Wayd Mstansa ! " Dala3 : El7mdellah
Dala3s mom : M6ar Wainah ?
Dala3 : Hne
Dala3s mom : Ok 7beebti Ana bbnd 3nch Bs b'3ait a6aman . Tc w t3alii 3ndi bachr 3ndy rmsaa wyach
Dala3 : emmm b59oo9 shu ?
Dala3s mom : we didnt have a mom-daughter before marriage chat
" Ahh Ya rait I was actualy looking forward to this chat " Dala3 : ohh kayy , yalla mom slmee
Dala3s mom : Ok 7beebtii , bye

I didnt want to end the call. I got this worried feeling everytime my eyes fell in his.

M6ar : Ylsii

I sat 3al sofa elly faced him

M6ar in a straight voice : dala3 , what I wanted to make clear is that me you arent going to have any physical interaction and dont think we are married cuz I love you ! hhhhh No Way ! Dont ask why i did cuz mab5brch , Anyways ill just treat you like hmmm not a cuzn umm just someone im forced to have in my life Oo Those clothes your wearing dont wear them again , everytime I look at you in them I feel disgusted especially remembering your past elmhm you can go al7eeenh



;O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Omg Is he 9a7iiii !! Kaif ytjara2 ygooooli hal kalam , el5ays el7ywaaaaan !! Mnu Galk a9lan ta5thni yom ma tbani !! Ma gdrt at7amal el kalam elly galah , kfaya kaif bstw3ab kl elly 9ar. I just found myself standing up with roads of tears on my face.

dala3 b9ot mab7oo7 : hhhh Aw- awnah disgusted ashkara cuz your insides are growling , lakn la tit7ara eny b5aleeek a9lan tlms sh3ra feeeny ! lil asaf knt a7sbk '3air , 6la3t ensan bala e7sas w '9meeer , 7sbii allah 3laik yom enk krahtnii b3eeshtii mn awal yom


I ran to the bedroom and shut the door as hard as I could.

What did he mean when he said the past. Laish Shu 9aaar fe my Past ;O !!!???

I crawled under bed crying to sleep.



____________



M6ar



Adriii Elkalam elly gltaaaah gwii wayd. Bs I had to make her know enah mst7eel ystwii shay bainee w bainha. kaif alms w7da malmoosa mn gablii !!!

Ma kan wdii aswii feech che ya dala3 . Bs ybteha L nfsch . Actually Ana Yals at3athab akthr mnha , wain ma bt3athab w ana ma agdar 7ta achooof elly a7bha w ana ba3eesh m3aha.

Laish Cheee Sawaitii Ya dala3 laish !!!!??
____________



Nada

10 am.

1 hour w nsafr !
Jahazt kl a'3ra9i w a'3ra9 hana. I wore a pair of skinny jeans w a tight black plain shirt. I called mom w our call ended in a minute. I had the worst feeling ever like the first day in a new school or like presenting on stage infront of a thousand people.
We were all in the car ana w hana w 7mdan w dana w 79a . sm3t enah we will be travelling on a private plane that Rashids dad Owns.
Wow Awal safra w 3la private plane !

w9alna w hnak was Reem ! And A guy next to her I think Her bro 5alefa he was shway fat bs so handsome and a small girl and I guess thats her sister fa6oom. W Rashid ! Awal Ma chftah he smiled his amazing smile. Wallah hal ensaaaaan '3aaair ! Mn chftah 7sait elweird feeling left me. 7mdan sar 3nd 5alefa w Rashid. W Reem Came to us.

Reem : Heey Banat , sha5barkm
Dana : B5air el7mdela
Reem : Omg Im so mt7msa this safra should be the best .. Oh entii hnee
Nada : Ya !
Reem : Ohh .. Umm are you like a close friend
7essa : Shes Hanas Nanny so she has to be here
Reem : Omg ! Your a nanny I thought 5abartony ena she works with your mom dana . ahaha your nanny ohhh
-.-
Dana : Yeh y3nii shes not just a nanny she is becoming part of us
Reem : awww hehe .. So What was your name again
Nada : Nada !
Reem : Should I call you nada or should I call you nanny ? ahaha Nanny Suits you wayd , So nanny Omg Omg your jeans ! I think I saw my maid labsa mnah bs its nice you know
I ignored her and left to hana.
Reem : Shes so rude ra7at bs che
Dana : It wasnt nice what you said
Reem : What I didnt say anything !

Rashid : Yalla girls !

We entered the plane, it was so luxurious , it was divided in two . 8sm feeh bed w tv w che w el8sm elthani feeh elchairs. every four chairs were facing each other.
Reem sat next to 79a with dana and 7mdan facing them.
Rashid and 5alifa were next to each other with hana and fa6oom facing them.
And I was to sit alone in this extra two chairs 3al side.

Once we reached the sky everyone moved w che 3adi. There wasnt anything for me to do so I just sat there.
Lunch was served. A cook Came and he cooked infront of us it was really amazing. b3d el akl all of them were asleep except for The guys and me.
7mdan and 5alifa were 3al laptops. W rashid was 3nd elcaptain

Nada: Umm wain elbathroom
7mdan : theres one here and one in the room, bs a7san seeri elly fl room cuz hatha yl3wz
Nada : Ok thankyou

I hurried to the other bathroom elly kan fl room, b3d ma 5la9t 6la3t wla achoof Rashid only in his boxers w a shirt no jeans

Rashid: Nada !
Nada : a -a sorry
Rashid : La 3adi , zain u came
Nada : huh?
Rashid : 5ayast my clothes so b'3yrhm bs i need ur help please
nada preventing looking down : umm f shu ?
Rashid pointing at the back of his shirt : Can you unbutton the buttons elly wra cuz i cant reach them
Nada : Aaa - umm ok
( his shirt had 3 buttons 9ob elneck mn wara )
I came closer w as I was unbuttoning them the room door opened and 7mdan peacked with his eyes wide open
Rashid seemed 3adi , I was afraid akeed byt7ara shay thanii !!
7mdan : ohh sorry
and he left!

Nada : Ohh shit
Rashid : Balach ?
Nada : Al7een byt7ra shay thani
Rashid : shay shu ?
Nada : y3ni u know
Rashid : La Laish 3adi ana brams'ah
Nada : Aaa Ok

6l3t wela achoof 7mdan giving me a weird look nzalt rasi w I went back to my seat.
b3d shwy 6l3 rashid w kan yramis 7mdan so i think he told him enah ma 9ar shay, cuz 7mdan kan y6ala3nii then Rashid gave me a smile 3rft enah he did.
Bs elmn'6ar kan '3ala6 !!

**********

Sorry ma knt aba elpost che ykoon
lakn wayd t3bana ma gdrt aktb 3dl bs I had to l2na 6wlt 3laikm

Love,
Sly



10 comments:

  1. FIRSSSST heeeeey<3
    GREEEAT POST:**
    :D:D AND THANKS FOR THE DEDICATION:D


    Saroona:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE7ASHTINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....mn zman 3anich

    wayed ta6aweraaaat 9araaat wow...

    ya36eeech el3afya ...great post :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loove it!
    pleasee do continueee
    i want to knw the ending!!
    -982;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveeeeee'd the post
    7ram dala3
    i hate m6aaar sa5eef
    post soon plzzz <3<3
    xoxoxo
    love drunk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post
    please continue
    your story i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7baaait el post
    waiting for 21**
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb il postt its alright babe:* nextttt postt pleaseee:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. heeey when are you posting?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing story
    keep the good work up (Y)

    ReplyDelete