Sunday, May 16, 2010

Will You Marry Me ... ? (23)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (23)

I deleted the two posts that I said ill post since I found them boring
hope this one is GOOD ENOUGH ;)


**********

Dala3


Finally we arrived Rome. Our "honey"moon according to My Uncles plan ( M6ars dad) was to be around Italy. A few days in Rome another in Venice , then to Milan. After that we were to spend another few days at a farm in Spain.




We headed to our suite which was a designed for the " just married " couple. So yes even the bathrooms had barely any privacy.

M6ar : Hungry?

Dala3 : No
M6ar : Wanna Sleep ?

Dala3 : Emm ( I wasnt sleepy at all ) yeah


M6ar stood and headed to the bed area which wasnt closed like a separate room but it was at the far end and only a red type of curtain acted like a door. He carried a pillow and a blanket and placed them on the long sofa he was sitting on.


M6ar : You sleep here , and ill sleep there.

Whaaaaaaaat ! Is he serious ? I get the point where we sleep isolated, but i've never heard that the girl is the one who sleeps on the couch !


M6ar took his clothes of and stayed with his boxers. He closed the red curtains.


Im so not gonna sleep on the couch. I headed to the curtains and opened them and then walked myself to the bed.


Dala3 : Excuse Me ??


M6ar who was lying on bed : Yes?

Dala3 : Im not sleeping on the couch !

M6ar in a careless tone : Oh you prefer sleeping on the floor ?

Dala3 : NO! I prefer sleeping on bed

M6ar : Too bad im the one who is going to.



So irritating. I sat on the other end of the bed.

Dala3 : Im the one sleeping here.. and im not moving.

M6ar : fine stay sitting like this .. but close the lights.


Dala3 : ugh! Im gonna sleep on the bed now.


M6ar turned to me and gave me the most unexpected foxy look ever.


M6ar : Is it that im so unresistable ?


Dala3 : uh emm what ?

M6ar getting closer : you wanna sleep on the bed ... with me ?


I held the pillow and threw it on him .. Dala3 : ewww no !


I rushed back to the couch while I heard him chuckle

Ehhh whats his problem? didnt he reject our interaction a couple of days ago ?

or did he just do that to make me go away. or is it cuz hes tired ?


Or is he so weird ? Yah probably.





__________





Lujain


Yeah it has been a long time since I had any contact with Mayid. I think the last time we spoke before me being fired! He called a few times but I never answered. Yeah and thats me, back to normal living this boring life alone and listening to those words that people used to repeat about me being still single. My dad tried persuading me to join his company but I refused.


Today is another boring day. Since no one is home I decided to have lunch alone. So I headed to Japengo @ shaikh zayeds road.


The waiter : would you like anything else ma'am?


Lujain : No thankyou.


Remember that pretty girl that works at Mayids company. I think shes right infront of me. Oh yeah it is her. Some guy is with her but I couldnt figure out who he was since he wasnt facing me.


I stood up and left for the bathroom. As I left it I was surprised by whom I saw. I was at the bathroom area wanting to leave it but he was there just entering it. I figured out then that it was him sitting with the pretty one. We stood there for the longest seconds ever. He was looking at me with his innocent surprised eyes but I gave him the look of hatred and madness.


He was about to talk but I rushed out back to my table. NO! I am not gonna hear anything from him. After all this time he feels like talking ? Well it seems like he is carrying on with his life happily.


* flashback


A7med : Lujain ana Mayid !


O.o ............... !!!


A7med : I liked you from the beginning but since you were my secretary I found it hard for me to actually tell you that or form a relationship with you


\\


Mayid : Well , Shu raych we ditch the party and go somewhere
Lujain : hmm not a good ideas ! ;p
Mayid : ufff ... Anyways Lujain
I turned facing him ... Lujain : hmm ?
Mayid : ....
Lujain : Mayid
Mayid started to get his face closer to me, and I started to feel weird . But I couldnt back of.


flashback end *


A weird feeling occured to me as I remembered that day. I dont know why but a tear escaped my eye. I cant believe I actually believed that he had some feelings for me. I mean it was the FIRST time somone actually shows me any attention.


Thats when he came back to his table and saw me tearing. I cant let him see me like this. I stood up and rushed out of the restaurant. I hurried in my car and he followed.


Mayid : Lujain


Lujain .. with a squeaky voice : n3m?


Mayid : we need to talk ..


Lujain : NO !! No we dont ! I dont know you go away.


Mayid : Lujain ! Nzlii !


Lujain : I wont go away or ill scream and let everyone come.


Mayid : Fine ! It seems that you arent feeling well today but you know we will talk.


Lujain closing the door : what do you know about my feelings ya wld obook.


knt atb3k magool wain w bklmtain t'97ak 3lay w athoob , 5la9 ya basha entaha w efhmtaha , bl2thn ya 7aboob .


_________


Nada


We were having lunch at the garden in the villa since the weather was amazing. To my luck Rashid was facing me. Our eyes kept meeting each other but he seemed annoyed. I actually hate that we arent like before. I know im the one who requested that but I didnt mean it this way or maybe I didnt think it would turn out like this.


I glanced at 7amdan. I was surprised to see him looking at me. He smiled softly and looked back at his plate.


Hana : I wanna go to the beach !!


Madame julie : bokra mnee7 lal beach


Dana : 5ala9 bachr bnseer... oh and btw today there will be a barbeque gathering at 6 so make yourselves ready. I invited all our friends here.


7amdan : wow . mta sawaity kl ha ?


Dana : I have my times *winks*


Rashid : 7essa please pass me the chilli sauce.


omg ! why would he ask 7essa to give it to him when it was stuck to my plate. Is he acting childish ? Omg seriously Rashid !


After lunch I was hoping to find Rashid alone cuz I think we should talk. When Hana forced me to sit and watch tv with her and 7amdan.


hana : eww ! I dont know why those girls have there boobies bigger


Nada : hehe Yeh its so fake . I think no girl needs to do so.


7mdan : actually some do


Nada : really whom?


7amdan : um e7m .. someone like yourself


Hana : AHAHAHA


Nada : excuse me .. ! what do you know about mine !?


7amdan : actually I know alot


what what does he mean .!?AAAAAAAAA! I remembered that day when he actually saw me fully naked ! AAAh ! Im so dumb ! That is So EMBARRASING !!!

A9lan Kaif Che Ygoool ! 3aaaaaaib !! w ana kaif rdait 3laih ! '3abeya!

I stood up 3la 6ool mn elfashleh w rw7t and as usual he was laughing !

__________

Dala3

Shu hal araf w elmalal stwa 7 w hes still asleep ! akeed now all the shops are closed! 6 hours ma kafitah! Tsb7t , chft tv , grait kl elmagazines , talked to mom , ordered food... b3d shu asawii?

el7mdela I got to go to the bathroom whilst hes asleep. ! Ohh Anways I think its time to pray. Twa'9ait and I wore a wight wgayeh mal el9alah. Then Tamait 3al syadeh ad3ii enah el2moor klha tit7san w ys5r galb m6ar le. His Footsteps distracted my prayers.

M6ar in a deep mab7o7 voice : Dala3

I turned to him. He seemed surprised by something because his eyes opened widely.

M6ar in a sad voice : laish ? laish ya dla3 che swaiti ?

Dala3 : Bsm ellah M6ar . Ana shu swait?

M6ar after taking a deep breath : just get ready we are going out

Dala3 : No M6ar Wait ! Tell me ana shu sawait!!!?

M6ar back to how he was : 5ala9 Dala3 !!! Ufff !

Dala3 : La MABA !!! Goli ANa Shu Sawait !!!? Haaaa !? SHu sawait ana ?

M6ar : I think enty adra eb elly sawaiteeeh !!

Dala3 : La Ya M6ar Ma3rf !! Goli !? Goli Shu Sawait !? W yom eny sawait elshay laish 5athtni

M6ar : A9lan ana laish knt MST'3rb mn elly sawaiteeeh . SHay 6abe3y w7dah man3rf shay 3n kaif trabat che tkooon !

Dala3 : NA3AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM !?

Dala3 : May59k eteeeb 6ari ahli aw eltarbeya elly raboni eyaha Fahm . Ana Trabait Tarbeeyah enta Ma T7lm bha ! ENta 7ayawaaaaaan ! 7a8eeeeeeeer ! Akrhk !

M6ar : Ana Akrahch b3d !!

Dala3 drowning in tears : kaif titjara2 tgoool hal kalam! ENta shu ? ! ENTA ELLY MA TRABAIT 3ADL . LO MTRABI CHAN .......

6aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa5!

Wala adri wsh elly jah mni Ela mn '3bt jr7ni bklamh

3gb theek elm7bah 9ar 5li y3adeni w yl7gni elmlamh

(Majid Elmohandes - Ndamh)

*********

Raykom Ahm Shay ;)

Love,

Sly


13 comments:

  1. OH - MY -GOD ... Is all im saying for Now

    And Trust Me Its A Good Thing

    Next Post Please .. Lat6wleeeeeeeeen A7tiiiiiiiiig till you post ;p

    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing .. i am speechless .. wayed 7eloo el post .. u know i was tearing 3ala dala3's part .. its soo sad 7aram w hee yteema :'(... i loved the pooost WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYED .. THANK YOU VERY VERY Much for the poost .. lovech wAAyed<3


    -shay6oona

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt want the post to end anyways i loved it A LOT ... wayeeed y5abeeel oMG mashallaaa .. its AWESOME WALLAH MA ATMA65AR EL POST 3AAAAGEEEEB .. 6RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;O 7aram dala3! wai33 7a8eeeeeer ma6aar!!
    cant wait for moree!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeba ilpost loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7abeeeeebti dala3 wala maskeeena;(
    amaaazing post luved it;****
    waiting for the nxt post..:D

    Saroona:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely possssssssssssst
    plzzzzz postttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is indeed good enough! can't wait for the next v.v

    http://is-it-a-crush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. T_T poor Dala3

    come on yesterday i found out about ur story and i finished all the posts ... i need more .. when will you finish the story and fix thing with dala3 and m6ar 7ram t'3m'6

    waiting for ur post plzzz fast

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOOOOOOOOH!!! 8AWEEEYA;O;O

    ma29adig eli 9ar.. e7iir m6ar laish ma ewajihaaa?!?! a7isa mo bs ta7asaf 3la hal 6raaag YISTAHIL

    nadaaaa; 7raaam ya3ni ma etshoof ena rashid likes her min tsarofata;@

    BB

    ReplyDelete
  11. the post is soo freakin amazing .. loved it wayed el 9ara7ah ... thank u for the LOONG POST ma 9adagt walllaaaah it waaas sssooooooo NIIIICE I LOOVE U UR THE BEST BLOOOGEER .. UR WAAAAITS ARE worth iT BELEIVE ME


    -roo7 el bedawah

    ReplyDelete