Saturday, June 26, 2010

Will You Marry Me ... ? (24)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (24)



I just love writing when im overseas :)

I really want to finish this story .. so A SERIOUS FASTFORWARD

I know this'll be hard but ill have to cancel out some scenes. cuz if I dont .. I dont think ill be able to end this.

Anyways after ending this ill write another story but this time it'll be way different and with a PLAN !



Well .. enjoy ;)



**********



M6ar

After what I did I couldnt bare standing there watching the one I Love standing there crying pain. I left the room. Maybe she needs time to calm down and I do too. I really regret what I did. How could I be so heartless ? what happened to me ? NO! This is not me !

Ahhhhhhhhhh ! If I just didnt receive that call

An hour later I headed back to the room. Walking silently around the suite , I looked for her. Unfortunately she was nowhere to be seen!

M6ar : Dala3333 !!! DALA3!!



I simply looked everywhere but she wasnt there ! To my shock half her clothes werent there !

Her travel bag was half empty. But her passport was still there.

NO Dala3 NO ! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wain R7tiii ! Dalaaaa3 !! Ahhhh ana shu sawait. Blindly I left the hotel looking for her !



____________



Nada



It was 6 back in Lebanon. Yeah It was the barbeque thing . I wasnt really anxious for this , I was pretty sure something unfortunate will happen.



Out the villa was quite crowded. Most whom I dont know and most were lebanese.

Hmm what was I suppost to do now ? Hana seems to be enjoying herself with fa6oom ( reems sis) 7amdan and the others busy with the guests. Rashid saw me but ignored me.



Nada : hana can I use your ipod ?

Hana : Yeh yeh



I took the ipod and I sat by the pool.



Rashid songs just drift you to another world dont they ?

Nada : Allah 3laik ya Rashid !

Rashid sitting by me : et'hatheen feeny ?

Nada pausing the song : weeh .. when did you come?

Rashid : when you said "allah 3lay "

Nada : Ohh .. Ohh hehe its for Rashid ELMAJID

Rashid : Yeah I know ...

I just smiled ..

Rashid : Im going back to dubai tomorrow

Nada : what .. why ?

Rashid : I have business to do

Nada : Ohh who else is going?

Rashid : dont worry 7mdan will still be here

Nada : Omg Rashid !

7amdan : Rashood entah hne w ana adwrk ! ...

Rashid : yeah .. 7shrah hnak

7mdan : haih .. w enty shu tsween ?

Nada : nothing to do

7amdan : since both of your are lifeless like me ... ill join



__________



Lujain



knock knock



Mom : Lujain

Lujain : t3ali mom

Mom with a wide smile : sha5barha el7lwah ?

Lujain : as you can see.. el7mdela 3la kl 7al

Mom : Boring life 9a7?

Lujain : wayd ...

Mom : mmm lujii ... 3ndy lch 5bar w a7sah 7lo

Lujain : 5air enshallah ?

Mom : yalch m3rs



Yeah I was cheeeh O.O ! Wait am I dreaming ?? Ana yayeeni m3rs ? kaif w laish w mnu ??

Yeah that'll be your feeling if you were in my place.



Mom with a gentle smile : elrayal zain w ahlah nas mafe a7sn 3nhm

Lujain : Mnu?

Mom : Yousef Al Flani wld .....

Lujain : Ohh elly knaw our neighbours in Canada?

Mom : Yeah

Lujain : w shu thakirah feeny ?

Mom : Omah rash7atch lh w ho chafch mn ftrah w mwafi8 3laich

Lujain : ohhh

Mom : Balach? laish a7sch mb mstansa?

Lujain : La mb salfat wnasa.. bss I guess t3wdt 3la elly ana feeh so ...

Mom : elmhm 7beebti fkri gd ma tbain w est5eery rbch.. w enty mb 9'3eerah al7een , mhma kan 8rarch n7n wyach.



_________



Dala3



After what happened I dont think I was able to stay in the suite or stay somewhere near him. I was planning on staying away a little. I took a few clothes with me and just a few dollars to feed and shelter me a couple of days. My phone was currently switched off. I dont care about what the beast would do and I dont care if our family found out.



I just walked around this unknown city to me. Where am I to stay tonight. I think I walked so much that I ended up in a place where many poor people seemed to be visible.

Some poor gathered around me. Well they didnt know I was like 'em today.
Seeing me enter a small 2 or 3 star motel .. they left.
I got a small room .. not nice at all but wasnt bad aswell. I only feared any insects that may show up. I dont think I could really sleep.

For a minute I opened my phone. 3fan allah 3la 6ool it rang and it was m6ar. Whoa hes still trying to call. I closed the line and received about 6 messages. 1 was from etisalat and 5 were from him.

Msg 1 " DALA3 WAINCH !? "
Msg 2 " Allah y5aleech dala3 6mneeeni 3laich !"
Msg 3 " Dala3 rdiii elbait NOW ! Wainch ! CALL MEEEE ! "
Msg 4 " Atleast just reply back please "
Msg 5 " Dala3 ana asif plz plz answer me "

Hih ! Trn Trn ... Its him.

M6ar : Alooo.. Dala3 ... Dala3 Wainch ?? Dala3 rdii 3layh allah y5leech !!
Dala3 : ....
M6ar : Enzain bs goli "Aloo" 3shan a7s enah enty elly 3al 5a6 w ab3d elafkar elshainah
Dala3 : .....
M6ar with a gentle voice : Dala3 Arjooch
Dala3 : shu ?
M6ar : Dala3 !!! Dala3 rdii allah y5leech .. enty wain ana bayee a5thch wainch?
Dala3 : Ana 6mantik 3lay w bs hatha elly agdr asweeh .. bye m6ar
M6ar : La Dala3 wait ... Dala3 ana raylch may9eer cheeh

Al7een 7sait enk rayle ya m6ar ... I shut the line and the phone aswell and tried to sleep.

Ashoofk eb kl elwjooh w eb za7mt afkari atooh
Ana brja klmt " alooh " tjbr bha galbi elkseer
(Rashid&3bdlmjeed - ya7bi elawal)

**********

Sorry the post isnt long and not much action in it
But its an introduction to what'll happen next ;)

Love,
Sly

4 comments:

  1. first wa5eeran .. i will go read :D

    -'3arshooba

    ReplyDelete
  2. its okay msh lazem ykoon 6weell .. hehe .. seriously I canT waiT 4 the next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED IT ... PLEASE POST SOON

    Have Fun Wherever You Are Love ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhh you posted!
    loved the post next post please!

    ReplyDelete