Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Will You Marry Me ... ? (25)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (25)

Knowing that my story will end soon is making me enthusiastic to write more often hehe.
Actually im so proud that I finally know how im going to finish this story exactly.

Ahhh .. 5 more posts to go ! ;D

Enjoy Bonitas (H) ;)


*********

Ahwak w arsm lil t3jb 3lamh kil ma bnork 3aine 56at k7lha
w as2al hwak elly 3'6emn mgamh hal 5ala fene thrtn maw9lha
(mansour+majd - ro7i blgak)

4 Days Later ...

Nada

4 days has passed already .. actually they were the best. Although Rashid has left but I managed to spend loads of time with 7mdan. Actually most of the time was spent with him. I started to realise that he actually cares about me and enjoys spending his time around me.
Ahhh Rashid if you were here to see what has happened you'd be happy for sure.

There was some change in plans and we were to stay one more week. First they felt embarassed staying at Rashids villa whilst hes not here. But Rashid insisted that we stay.

knock knock..

7mdan : Nada
Nada : 7mdan !? shu mw3nk?
7mdan : T3alii bsr3a braweech shay
Nada : Ok

it was so early in the morning shwayh w tshr8 elshams so everyone was asleep.
Nada : 7mdan wain emwadnii !?
7mdan : shhh !

We headed towards the roof.
7mdan : ahhhhhh
Nada : Whoaaaa ... its beautiful ...
7mdan smiled
Nada : Its my first time to see the sunrise, and its amazing ..
Nada : Omg its so beautiful !
7mdan focusing his camera on me : yeaaah .. just like you

;O !

__________

M6ar

May59nii ...! Seriously .. its been 4 days and she still insists on not coming back. shu nawyh t'hrb hay. Her parents keep calling and I keep lying. Unfortunately am not good at that and unfortunately am not gonna tolerate what shes doing. Shes coming back today wether she likes it or not!
According to dads plan we are suppost to be ending our days in venice and heading to Milan soon. And yeah we are still in Rome !

Dala3s trying to play hide and seek with me she calls and tells me oh come to this place and when I go .. shes not even there ! well if you wanna play then ill show you how the game is.

M6ar Calling Dala3.

Dala3 : alooo
M6ar : Dala3 ! mta nawya trj3een may9eer che?
Dala3 : w y9eer elly sawaitah entah ?
M6ar : w elly enty sawaiteeh
Dala3 : Yeah really I guess elshay mb mne mnk entah and ur just trying to put the blame on me thats why your not even telling me what it is cuz you dont even know!
M6ar : elmhm al7eenh tell me enty wain... lazm trj3een !Im your Husband and I suggest you come back today
Dala3 : Yeah well ill be around the villa borghese at 4 .. if you find me there I come back if not tough luck
M6ar : wheres that?
Dala3 : ahh .. Romes central park
M6ar : fine Dala3 you wanna play games... then lets .
Dala3 : Goodbye M6ar
M6ar : Goodbye

Dala3

Im out of money .. im completely broke! If m6ar didnt find me today ill be doomed!
Anyways even if he does its not like ill give him any attention he has to realise what he did !

_________

Lujain

I was jogging around the safa park early in the morning. Just exercising a little. I still didnt think much about Youssef. Should I accept someone I dont know. What if he wasnt good to me. For sure I would've wasted all my life.
I actually I dont wanna marry someone I dont know at all. It'll take me another 4 years to get to know him and maybe much more to get to love him and im not in a helping age !
Ahhh but this is your only chance Lujain its time you think with your brain than following your heart.

I stopped for a moment. I should stop thinking... you came to exercise Lujain not to tire yourself with those thoughts.

.. : excuse me
Lujain : ohh .. yeah
.. : Are you Lujain ?
Hmm how does this young child know my name : Yes its me .. who are you ?
Oh wait .. focusing on her face for a minute I managed to notice that its Mona .. Omg it is Mona (Mayids daughter)
Mona : Im Mona .. you dont remember me .. Mona Mayid Al x
Lujain : Ohh Yeah I remembered you .. sh7alch dear?
Mona : Im fine ( with a smile )
Ok '3areeba she's smiling to me now ..

Mona : emm it seemed like you were daydreaming whom are you daydreaming about ?
Lujain : Actually I might get married soon so thats what I was thinking about
Mona : What getting married !? No ! You cant !
Lujain : What ? why ?
Omg thats strange
Mona : You Cant do this to my dad
Lujain : do what!?
Mona : My dad always thinks about you .. im staying with dad now. I hate my mom shes so nasty! anyways everytime I ask him who hes thinking about he tells me Lujain. Day by day he kept talking to me about you until I found myself knowing you well and liking you. There was also a picture of you and him and some people in the company.. he always looks at that picture so I managed to notice you today.

Whoaaaa ! I coudnt stop my eyes from opening up widely.
Mona : come closer ill tell you a secret ( Mona whispering in my ear) I actually think my dad loves you.
I couldnt help myself but smile at what this this child is saying.
Lujain : well 7abebti I dont know if he really loves me or not. But what I know is that if he really does he should have proposed to me. Im not young as you can see. Ladies at my age already have kids. I must say that I might actually accept this guy who proposed to me.
Mona : No you cant ! My dad loves you and you have to be his wife.
Lujain : Well .. it might be too late to say that dear.
Mona : No! Dont accept him.. just dont my dad will propose to you im sure.
Her nanny : Come on Mona we have to go now.
Mona going away : just wait a little please.

__________

7amdan

Sitting in the roof for a quite a long time, Nada slept. Her head ended up on my lap.
Ahh wallah chanh a baby is sleeping infront of me. I couldnt help my hands from going through her hair.
I dont know how but it seems that im starting to feel something for this girl.
Suddenly I remembered that day when she fell in the bathroom. I chuckled. I actualy saw her totally naked , Man that was for sure embarassing for her.

Sitting like that for a while I couldnt think of anything but of this human on my lap. If we stay this way I think my feelings will start growing for her and if they did... I might actually fall for her. That'll be a problem , if I actually fell for her I wont let go of her and my family will obviously reject her. In addition to that what if my best friend ( Rashid ) likes her too wouldnt that be to complicated.
Ahhh ! I dont know what'll actually happen but what I know is that I wont be able to keep a distance from her since we are living in the same place and especially if im becoming used to being around her

Mahoob ana elly an'nihm bs ent nahibny nahab
Sharwat ma sawat nahab bl sabg fl sho6 el93eeb
(3bdlmjeed - 56ak)

***********

I need to know what you think really please .

Love,
Sly

12 comments:

  1. (Y) like it ;)

    continue plz :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggg i cant belive just a few more posts!!
    but im loving it!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING AMAZING.....KIL ELA7DATH JNAAAAAN

    CONTINUEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG el pooost waaaaaaaaaaayed 6rrrr .. i didnt expect that ur gonna possst .. omg waaayed 7elooo .. i soo like loved itt .. tHANKS WALLAH FARA7TEEENI<3 .. I lOVE UU AND UR STOOORY .. 7ABEBTI MASHKOOORA ... OMG IT IS 6RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I SWEAR THANK U THANK U ,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. ana e 9ara7ah tfaga2t u pooosted .. '3areeb aanyways el pooost 3ageeeeeb loved it from the begginig to tghe end thank uu .. loved it wayed <3

    -'3arshooba

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the post!
    i miss rashid!
    next post please;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved the post 7bebty post sooon

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7abeeebti .. enti msh lazem tes2eeeleena .. el post ma 3eleeh kallaaaam .. fdait elli kateb hal post <3

    -M+N

    ReplyDelete
  9. tHAAAANKS 3AL POOOST tsleeemmeeeeeen <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. btw Tomooroo is my birthday on the fourth of July ;)





    -Nada

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting for the next! & i want Nada to end up with Rashed not 7amdan :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Һappy Ϧirthday ᗩмэяίҪα and Һappy Ϧirthday ʈo мe


    Today is the 4th of July the independence day of America and My BIRTHDAY .. <3 (^)



    -Nada

    ReplyDelete