Sunday, July 4, 2010

Will You Marry Me ... ? (26)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (26)



Its A Late Gift .. Sorry Dear , This post is for Nada ( anonymous) .. Happy Birthday '3nati (L)

Enshallah el3mr klah ;* Enjoy to the max !


EnjOy Ya 7lweeen (L)


***********

Wallah A7bk A7bk w Ysh'had Allah 3lay

yom ashofk abtsm 9adgni maho Beday ..

(y3shgni - yousef el3mani)


Dala3

it was 4 already. I hurried to the park with my bag hoping that M6ar will find me. I didnt want to be with him but i didnt want to be in this ridiculous place anymore. Its was actually terrifying.

4:30 ! M6aaar waink !?

I woked around the park a several times but I didnt manage to see him. Come on M6ar. Just show up. Ahhh what if he wasnt gonna come just because I lied to him and I didnt come last time. Ahh yeah he said lets play the game thats probably what hes gonna do. No please no!


__________


M6ar.

At first I wasnt willing to go but later on I found that its better and wiser to get her back and settle things down. I rushed to the park at about 4:20. She better be there !

Wainch !? I started to look everywhere. It was suppost to be easy to find her since she wears a scarf on her head. ugh wainch ! its 4:50 already and I didnt find her.

M6ar : Dala3 wainch ?

Dala3 : im by the gate

M6ar : dont move ! bye

I hurried to the gate there and I found her. I slowed down suddenly, looking to her from a far distance I felt like I wanted to run and hug her so badly. I really Miss her !


I realised a worried look on her face as I came closer. She looked also pale and her face was somehow swollen. Hasnt she been eating?

Dala3 turned towards me : M6ar .. u came

M6ar : yeah .. hmm lets go.

she walked beside me but with a distance and we headed towards the car. I drove towards a persian restaurant. I think she really needs to eat.


____________


Lujain


After meeting with Mona, I started to reconsider some things. Is it true? does Mayid really like me ? does he really talk alot about me? but why didnt he propose to me if so ? should I wait and give him a chance or should I move on? does he deserve me anyway? Will my parents accept that he has a child from another wife!?


Ahhhhh I couldnt think anymore. I fell on my bed and there came my mom.


Mom : Luji 7bebti balach?

Lujain : Mashay mom bs t3banh shwayh

Mom : aha ... enzain 7bebti fkrti fl mawthoo3?


Lujain : ahh mama I think I need more time

Mom : more time?

Lujain : haih mom .. its not an easy decision believe me .. I really need more time

Mom : ok .. bs I hope this more time isnt gonna take forever

Lujain : dont worry mom.


__________


Nada


7amdan : we are going back to UAE tomorrow.

Dana : ahhhh no !


7amdan : yeah we have to


Dana : why !?


7amdan : cuz mom m7rja .. she wants hana to come back


Dana : uff kla mnch hano .. cant she go back with Nada , b3dni mashb3t mn hal jaw el7lo

7amdan : am afraid not plus I also have some work to catch up on.

Dana : Fine.. ill call mom and ill c if I can stay here

7essa : yeah plz ..

Reem : No we cant stay here without 7amdan

Dana : laish?

Reem : ha .. umm because khalifa will be gone too so like we'll only be girls

Dana in a low voice : yeah like you or your parents care.

7essa : you dont have to stay

Reem : excuse me .. it was my ideas to come here

Dana : well you dont own lebanon .. do you?

Reem stampered out of the room ferociously

7amdan and the others chuckled.

After 5 minutes

Dana : Mom Said we can stay ! YAAAY

7essa : well let me call mine then.

7amdan with a smile: well then Nada it seems , you me and hana will be goin back

Nada with a shy smile : yeah ..

___________

Rashid

After work.. I headed back home and suddenly Nada appeared in my mind. Ugh why do I keep thinking about her !? I dont wanna fall for her I really dont. Ahh maybe 7amdan is right if i do ill end up being hurt and miserable.

But I miss her, I wanna hear her voice. Ahhh bs kaif ? Even if I call 7amdan still I wont be able to talk to her and unfortunately they arent stayin in my villa anymore.

Ohh I got it.

Dana : aloo Rashoood!

Rashid : ahh .. halla dano sh7alch?

Dana : am goood what about you?

Rashid : am good too.. I heard you guys are coming back tomorrow

Dana : oh no not us. just 7amdan , Nada , and Hana

Rashid : oh .. oh really

Dana : Yep

Rashid : ohhh .. ummm .. are you with someone

Dana : umm nope im alone .. why?

Rashid : ohh umm if you can get Nada on the line that'll be good cause um I told her to write down a name of a movie last time and I need to know the name so I have to ask her for it.

Dana : lol Rashid .. you didnt need to explain .. wait a sec

I felt so dumb.

Nada : alooo

Rashid : ....

Nada : alooo Rashid?

Rashid : umm halla Nada

Nada : hii Rashid... sh7alk?

Rashid : B5air b5air you?

Nada : Me too .. mkank fathy hehe

Rashid : haha yeah it should be .. umm

Nada : ahhh umm what movie are you talkin about

Rashid : ohh umm .. actually there isnt any movie just wanted to say hi to you

Nada : ohhh ohh um oh so that movie is " ....." hehe

Dana : omg what type of movie is that its like so 2000

Nada : yeah hehe I guess he wanted it for some thing

Rashid : anyways thankyou Nada

Nada : your welcome.. bye.

_________

Nada

I was sure surprised with that call just now, I mean why would he wanna say hi. I mean ok we are friends and stuff but still it was actually weird. Also why will he call in this indirect way like he was desperate. I swear this is so weird. whats up with him really

7sbt enta w ana nbga 7bayb nbga a7la ethnain

7sbtk tbga le 6ol el3mr m5l9 wfe leya

(3la kthr elsnen - Rashid elmajid)

*********

Love,

Sly

17 comments:

  1. lovely:*
    for some reason i don't like 7amdan!! i want rashid and nada to end up together!
    yalaa we want moree:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. SECOND ..
    EL '3ALYAH MASKOORAH 3AAL EHDA2 . FEDAITECH .. 3ELnI MA 25ALA MENCH W MEN UR BLOG .. :$


    -Nada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaazziiinnngggg!!! ;D

    Atlaast m6ar found her! Lol can't wait to see what happens!;p
    Wow seems like there's a triangle with nada and the guys ;p

    Post soon!;*

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been reading your blog for a while & I couldn't comment. As I was away and was using my iPod to communicate with people. So, now I'll finally comment! :D

    I really like the story so far! Really, I love it! What makes me sad tis that it's gonna end soon, but I am hooked on it & still don't want to accept the fact that it's gonna end soon :(.

    M6ar, is the typical emirati guy. '3ayoor.

    Lujian, I like her character.

    Mayed, seems like a good man :D.

    Mona, cute kid <3.

    Dala3, I do like her, bas 8hratni v,v.

    I may have forgotten the secondary characters, but they are not as important as the ones I mentioned above =p.

    Good luck with the ending & remember, your silent readers really enjoy your story! :D
    As I recommended it for my cousins and all three of them read it & liked it :).

    Keep up the good work gurl ;*.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I know, wayeed etfalsaft :p.

    If you don't mind, can you visit my blog? (A)

    www.Bambii-M.blogspot.com ,

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. good story keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. el '3alya mashkoora 3al post w maskoorah 3al ehdaa2 .. fedaitech .. 7abait el post .. 3elni ma 25alaa mench

    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the possst ... amaaazing .. i cant wait to know waht will happen between m6ar and dala3

    -'3arshooba

    ReplyDelete
  9. 9edg enech 7aboobah ya sly wallah loo chetii chan 5alait ay 7ad y8ool "today is my birthday " 3asan u give as a post ,.

    ReplyDelete
  10. chethi el salfa **

    ReplyDelete
  11. please next post .. we want action

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg please pooost soon nab'3ii juicy posst feeehom WAAAYED action


    -F

    ReplyDelete
  13. '3alaya when will u post ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeshaaaawig rashed laish ma tetsaw3eb nadaa ina y7eeeebhaaa :( loved the post 7beebty

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sly <3!
    Am a Huge Fan Of Your Story!
    Sorry, I never commented on your posts cause when I first read it I was out of the country I just took my iPod which is a bad comminucator :P!
    But Seriously I Do Love Yw & Ur Stunning Posts :*!
    It's The Best Blog Ever ()!


    - Atamii ,, xoxo ;*!

    ReplyDelete
  16. www.wazeenah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. an Amaazing post jst like all other Posts <3 .. Keep it up w nba long post nxt time ;)
    'Waitin :D'



    *M

    ReplyDelete