Friday, July 16, 2010

Will You Marry Me ... ? (27)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (27)

Heeey ..
Sorry for the delay ...
WARNING : This post is short =p

Also sorry for not replying to your comments, but I honestly have no chance to do so.
Anyways I read them all .. & THANKS ALOT ALL
I LOVE YOU (LL) !

**********



Nada

After reaching the villa in the UAE. I was sent to see my family and stay over. As usual my mom sent me back !
Its like shes abandoning me. She just cares about receiving the money! Even I dont get to sit with my small sister.

I went back to the villa late at night wishing no one will see me. I didnt want anyone to know about how my mom became.
Tiptoeing through the garden I was stopped by a voice.
7amdan : heeeey !
Ohh shit ! .. Nada : umm ..
7amdan coming closer: Nada ?
Nada : Yeaaah
7amdan : what are you doing late at night.
Nada : umm .. uh I just came back from my familys house.
7amdan : werent you supposed to stay over?
Nada : yeah but something happened
7amdan : really what?
Nada : umm ...
7amdan : umm what?
Nada : I dont really wanna talk about it
7amdan : but you will right?
Nada : not really.
7amdan pulling my arms to the nearest bench by the wall : You will
Nada : I really dont wanna talk about it .. please
7amdan : your not going anywhere until you speak
Nada : its j-just that ...
7amdan : what?
... and I burst into tears

he took me into his arms trying to comfort me .

Om 7amdan : 7AMDAAAN !

__________

Dala3

Everything was so awkward. No voice would be heard in the room except for the tv .. if it was on. I was just wondering till when will we stay like this. Apparently we do not talk touch or look at each other ( except if the other side wouldnt know ). I eally wanted to know what he was thinking about, and mostly what was the rumor he heard about me.

M6ar

I honestly hate how things are. I really dont want us to stay like this and I think that only me can stop this. So I thought sometime soon I would discuss it with her. Discuss the whole thing.. discuss that Rashid guy everythings, cuz its either we separate or ... I dont know

what is she doing in the living room ( cuz the suite had two parts the bed part and the 9ala part and it was separated by a curtain thing) m3alya hal gad 3la 9ot eltv ana aba argd !
I took of all my clothes and I was searching for my panties. ahhh where are they !
Dala3 will come any time to sleep now. I headed to the dressing room hoping they were somewhere they're. Ufff they arent !

I went back to the bedroom seeing Dala3 lying there. Shit ! ok thankgod her back is facing me. Omg there is my underwear but its on the bed. ahh I have to get it without her noticing or she'll think im trying to do something to her. Omg that would be so awkward. Ok M6ar focus ! you need your underwear. Alright ! I tiptoed gently to the bed and just as I was going to grab the underwear she flipped towards me and GASPED so loudly.

Dala3 : OMG!enta shu tswyy ayyyhh !!!!!
M6ar : No umm I ....
She was covering her eyes with her face.
Dala3 : And your still standing there ! GOOOO YOU PERV GET OUT! .. I swear I cant believe you! and your fully naked 3la 6oool ! YOU PERV !

yeah and I was shot out the room with not even my underwear ... !

__________

Rashid

7amdan called me early in the morning and told me to come over. So I headed to his house. I found him in his room daydreaming and the look on his face made me concerned.

Rashid : 7amdan ..
7amdan : ....
Rashid : 7oo .. 7amdan !
7amdan awakening from his dreams ... : ohh Rashid
Rashid : haih blak ? a7s bk mb 9a7i .
7amdan : walla madri shu agolk ya 5ooy
Rashid : bsm ellah 7amdan erms .. shu mstwi?
7amdan : ma3rf law lazm agoolk hal shay wla la2 .. bs ent el wa7eed elly agdar agolah
Rashid : yoh 7amdan .. ed5al fl mawtho3 3la 6ool.
7amdan : Rashid enta t7b Nada?

ahhh Nada ... shu agolah al7en ? ana ro7i mb mt2akd lo a7bha wla la2 .. bss hal tafkeer elly lail w nhar feeha ydl 3la enha sakna tafkery bs galbi?
laish ys2al 3nha a9lan?

Rashid : laish?
7amdan : allah y5aleeek jawbniii .. ana m7tay msa3adtk
Rashid : Musa3adah f shu?
7amdan : awal jawb so2aly .. t7bha ?
Rashid : ummm madri wallah ya 7amdan magdar agool eny a7bha l2ni mb mt2akd bs ... ma agdar ankr eny dom afkr feha.
7amdan nazal rasah 3la 6ool.
Rashid : 7amdan laish ts2al 5brnii
7amdan : Rashid .... Ana a3shgha !

Baligh 7bebk w glah ba5thk mnah
hatha ho el7al w maly ay 7l thanii
( 7sain eljsmi - bl'3 7bebk )

*********

3 more to go ... ;)

Love,
Sly

15 comments:

  1. loved it !!!! amazing cant wait for the next three :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelyyyy post
    love it
    7aram shu they'll fight over nada!!!! allah y3eenha
    hahaha i cracked up @m6ar ya 7laila the PERV ;p
    xoxoxo
    love drunk

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7ada 3ajeeb el post
    eysaaawg wajed ur talented mashalla
    Sushii

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't know why bas i think that rashid is better for her!
    maskeena nada!
    ughh..when are dala3 and m6ar gonna talk about everything so she can explian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3ageeeeeeeeeeeeeb el post

    bas plz post soooon

    aby a3arif shino ra7 e9eer ma3a 7amdan oo nada!?!?!?!??????

    Oo

    Thanx for posting Hun ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. m6ar wayed y'6a7ek ya3ni u coudlnt wrap yourself wiith a Towel ?! ... anyways loved the post .. el bar7ah radait men el sefar w 3ala 6ool i opened the lap 3ashan ashoof lo fe new post wela and then tadaaaa part 27 ... thank you for posting .. awanah 7amdan YE3SHAG nada hehhehehehehehe ..



    - Nada

    ReplyDelete
  7. ;O!!!!!
    Ywr Back .. :D Welcome Bck ;)!

    LOVED THIS AMAZING POST... <3!

    Btw 7amdan shocked me bs a7s Drama Bystwii bs 7amdan w Nada are both cuties ;p so no worries xP!!

    I really Enjoyed Ywr Story

    I can't imagine inha bt5al9 soon T____T!

    -Atamii xoxo ;*

    Post Soon (A)! *Puppy Eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh ur baaackk ... no this post is not short .. hehee m6aar wayed y'6a7ek mfa9a5 hahahaaa ... 7mdan wayed cute .. i love ur story ma ab'3eeha t5ale9 >< .. aanyways 7eloo el post



    - fa6ami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baligh 7bebk w glah ba5thk mnah
    hatha ho el7al w maly ay 7l thanii



    btw i love this song <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ur blog it is so emarati .. kel el blogs che ykoonen kuwateyah aw shay che but this is a5eeran emarati ... like my culture


    - '3arshooba

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg finally u poosted .. welcome back .. omg i hate 7amdan's mother a7es bete6red nada men el she'3el >< oh shit ...


    - F

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank god ur finally back, i started forgeting u xD !! w allaah y3een Nada 3la om 7madaan allah ya3lam kaif baylmoon thamhaa !! w Thank god 7mdaan loves Nada and im on my nerves to knw wats gonna happen to Dala3 and M6aar i hope they will forgive each other if they really love each other :) !!

    With Love: Yazzy A.K.A JB lovar <3
    xoxo !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ... please pooost soon ... tomorrow ana basafer a5af ma a8dar afta7 el internet yoom akoon msafrah >< ... please poost sooon


    -anony

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sly 7abebty plz post soon...!!!!
    ( tadreen a39aby entalfat oo Ana an6er)!!!

    Love ya,,, <3

    ReplyDelete