Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Will You Marry Me ... ? (28)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (28)



ill shut up this time ;p

enjoy (L)


**********

But I dont care what they say im in love with you
They try to pull me away but they dont know the truth
(Bleeding love - Leona lewis )

Rashid



I left 7amdans room and headed downstairs to leave the villa and thats when I saw Nada with her bags leaving the villa. I wanted to not talk talk to her but I just couldnt.


Rashid : N- Nada ..

Nada turned around to me .. but her face wasnt like always

Rashid : Your Leaving ?

Nada : Yeh

Rashid : Nada ...

Nada : Yeah ?

Rashid : 7amdan loves you

Nada : well its over now

Rashid : Allah y7af'6ch

Nada : Bye



I stood there watching her as she left. Although shes someone I really like but I guess shes not the one for me. After all I was selfish and I wasnt the first one to tell and show her that I loved her so probably 7amdan deserves her more. Thats why I did advice him that if he really loved her he should really do something



Nada



Yeah 7amdans mom did ask me to leave. She thinks am not taking care of her daughter and obviously its because of my relationship with 7amdan. Now im to go back home and I wonder if mom will be greeting me well or not since she has really changed. Plus knowing that I am not gonna get this salary anymore I wonder what she'll do.



But the thing is .. will 7amdan just let go of me this easily if he really does like me ?



__________



M6ar



I woke up this morning and I decided that I have to talk to dala3 and that we have to sort things out. So after breakfast I told her we should talk. Unfortunately things didnt turn out to be good at all.



Dala3 : I swear I cant believe you.

M6ar : Y3ni shu knti tbaine aswi .. I hear this from a guy that I know you used to talk to .. how can I disbelieve ?

Dala3 : You know .. the thought that you believed this stranger and all this time you thought that I was "that" just disgusts me .. really .. it just DISGUSTS ME!

M6ar : Dala3 plz 76i nfsch fe mkani ...

Dala3 tearing : and you still married me just to torture me.. When you have no proof.. you still had the feeling of disgust to even touch me! 7rmtni mn 7ta fr7at el3rs w fr7tii kl hal wagt bs 3shan Chthbaaaah !

M6ar : Dala3 ...

Dala3 : As much as I really liked you ... I simply hate you now and as much as you were disgusted by me, I've got double that disgust.. And right this moment all I demand for is that we separate for good !



& she locked herself in the bathroom crying.



__________



Lujain



And he still didnt show up. He didnt call he didnt nothing. Is he gonna come anytime soon? I dont think so. Mom is asking me everyday if im going to accept this great guy and I keep telling her I need more time to think. And all of that for someone who is most probably not gonna show up.



I really dont know what to do. Should I just accept this stranger guy and wait for another few years to actually love him. OR should I just wait a bit longer for prince charming and see if he'll make it with his lovely white horse?



Ok seriously now. Im only giving him two years if he didnt show up .. im gonna get married !

__________



7amdan



I really dont know what to do now. I want Nada to come back but how can I convince her.

I remembered what Rashid told me earlier today. If you really like her .. you shouldnt bring her back as a nanny but as your wife.

I really do like her but am I ready to be a husband ?

And how on earth am I going to convince my parents to accept Nada.



knock knock



7amdan : ed5al.



Bu 7amdan : 7amdan

7amdan rising up : eboy ... mb mn 3waydk trd mn elmzr3ah mn wgt

Bu 7amdan : haih t3bt .. '6hrii y3wrni .. bs ent balak a7s bk mb 6abee3i

7amdan : ha .. la mashay

Bu 7amdan : sm3t omk ra5i9at Nada mrabeyat e5tk

7amdan : ahh heh

Bu 7amdan : w sm3t mn omk enk knt fe no3 mn 3ala8a wyaha ?

7amdan looking down : ...

Bu 7amdan : laish mnzl rask .. t7bha?

7amdan raising his head : umm..

Bu 7amdan : etha t7bha ma bttradad

7amdan : A7bha wallah ...

Bu 7amdan : w b3dain?

7amdan : kaif y3ni w b3dain ?

Bu 7amdan : t7bha w b3dain shu btswii yom enha rawi7at

7amdan : brdha

Bu 7amdan : w shu btstfeed mn rdat'ha?

7amdan : btkon 7rmti



I realized my dads face changed but then he smiled.

Bu 7amdan : if you think she is the one then mafeha shay bs I still have to know about her family background w if shes a good girl.

I couldnt help but grin widely ... ooh I LOVE MY DAD.

7amdan : bs mom ...

Bu 7amdan : She will be hard to convince .. but im sorry I cant help you with that .. you have to do it yourself and you have to convince her and show her that you really like this girl and that the only difference between her and us is money and money is nothing.

7amdan : ...

Bu 7amdan : lets see how much you want this girl .



__________



M6ar



I honestly hate how things turned out. I dont know if im the one guilty here alone or if she is too. But what I know is that I did wrong and I atleast should TRY to fix things all though im sure this time we will be leaving each other for good.



If I should die before I wake It's 'cause you took my breath away

Losing you is like living in a world with no air

( No Air - Jordan Sparks&Chris Brown )



**********



Love,

Sly

9 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I love it ;D
    Thank you :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAY .... YOUH..POSTED.... :D

    I loved every single thing it ... Kilshai 3ajeeeeeb Mashallah ;p

    Im sorry bs abii Rashid ma3 Nada Not With 7amdaan ;p:$

    Cant wait for the next one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK GOD U POSTED !!
    i liked it but its short w klaah 7zen :( !!
    hope u post soon though :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh I want Lujain to end up with the right guy bess he has to make a BIG move and SOON.
    love your posts! please dont make us wait too long for the next one.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like where everything is going! (y)
    nice nice ;D
    i really hope m6ar n dala3 work things out though ;(

    cant wait;*

    (was M. ;p)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your story <3 its simply amazing!
    please post asap!
    Muni

    ReplyDelete
  7. The post is short bas Lovely nd Amazin <3 ..Keep it up :D
    Please poooost soon :*





    *M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for the finale <3 ! la6awleen 3alainaa ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVED THIS POST 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEB =D!
    Waiting for the nexxxxxxxxxt post
    dont be late please (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
    ;O A7BCHH W BLOG'Ch!
    7ayaaaaaaaaaaatyyy m6aaar<3
    love him wallla
    ;) mthl ma galat M~ la6awleen 3alina ;)!!!!
    <3<3<3<3<3 THXXXXX ;O
    XOXOXOX <3 AAAAAAAAA
    -mazyOoONAT Dxb'eeeh;*` :D(aka HOT'YOH :$)

    ReplyDelete