Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (10)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (10)

I feel liking posting ;)
Sorry this post is short .. but I dont have much ideas ><

Enjoy ;*

**********

M6ar : lujain ... Dala3 didnt come with you ?

Hmm ta6awr ! From when does M6ar ask about dala3 , Yaaay ;p
Lujain : emm .. nope shes tired today she came late from uni
M6ar : owhh ok

Composing Message
To : Dala3

" M6ar was askin about you ;D "

Message Recieved
From : Dala3

" ahaa ok "

>< ... !

Composing Message
To : Dala3

" I sense love in the air ;p ! "

Message Recieved
From : Dala3

" ;S love ! "

Composing Message
To : Dala3

" Yeaaah .. Balach ? arent you happy !? "

Message Recieved
From : Dala3

" eh .. yaaa yaaa im happy ... ill die from happiness !! "

Whats wrong with her ! hmm maybe shes just mb mstaw3iba .. lol that might be it !

Omaya Wa'97a : Bssch mn eltalephonat !! goomy 9beely chaaay !
Lujain : enshalla ..

___________

Nada

I guess t'hawart shway today ... but hes such a dalooo3 ! looool I cant forget the expression on his face ... He was so frightened ahahhaaha .. a7saaan dwaah , laish yl3ab bilakil.
Ehh its so boring .. Hana came home had her lunch and slept. I think im going to take a shower .

I took my clothes and wrapped myself up with a towel . I went in the bathrooom. The shower looks complicated .. how do you open this thing .. ! I was pressing on everything trying to open the water its not working . I Dont know what I pressed but suddenly water was splashing everywhere from the tube .

Aaaaa ! what am I supposed to do ! water is everywhere and I cant shut this thing ! Plus the water is coming from a pipe below the sink ! The water is splashed everywhere on the floor and I accidently fell on the ground .. and god knows where my towel is ! Im naked on the floor and I just cant stand up cuz I accidently while falling I hurt my self and now my ankle is bleeding !!!!

" Heeeey !! Heeeelp Me !! ... Isnt anyone here !! "

7amdan

I was looking for om sami and I thought I will most probably find her at the workers place. I entered and it was rather quite. Usually at 7 all the maids are busy . Where is she !?

" Aaaaaaaa ! Heeeeeelp ... Awwwch !! "

Hmmm whose this woman screaming . It was coming from the room infront of me. I knocked but no one answered so I came in .

" Aaaaah Stoooop ! SHuuu haa m7ad hneeee !!? Heeeelp !!!!!! "

Ok its from the bathroom . I went closer to the bathroom door .

Knock Knock .. 7amdan : whats wrong

I couldnt here what the girl inside said because the water sound was noisier it was something like .. " No .. come in .. lady " .. ???
( Nada actually said .. No No dont come in .. call a lady )

I opened the door .. No one was standing ... Omg !!!!! I saw a naked lady on the floor !!

Nada : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

I was standing there looking at her when Im suppost to do something !! aaaaah what should I do . Water splashed on me . I came in trying to cover my eyes as I was heading to the pipe to close it. umm why is there blood by her .. Laykooon its that !! shit !

Nada ( Omg omg fsheeeeela !! Bamoooooooooooooooot ! plz aba amooooot al7eeeeen aaaah ! and why is he in ! owwwh 7laila he stopped the water. Shit !!!!!! ba9eeeeee7 )

I went out of the bathroom after stopping the water. shu asawee ! ? and the blood. I took the bed sheet from her bed and I closed the bathroom lights as I went in. I threw the bedsheet on her naked body in the darkness

7amdan : e7mm cover yourself up .

I helped her stand up as she wrapped the bedsheet around her and I carried her on her bed. Once she was on bed I realised she was " the gangster " from today morning.
She looked up at me and cried !! just like a baby .

I sat on the bed next to her .. 7amdan lying : umm .. stop crying its ok i didnt see anything umm eheehe .

Nada crying : Nooooooo !!
wa wa wa wa T_T

7amdan : umm your ankle is kinda bleeding .
I went in the bathroom and I took a very small towel . I wettened it with water and I came out. I gently rubbed the blood of with the towel , she eventually stopped crying but she was still sniffing. I chuckled when I remembered the incident and she started crying again.

7amdan : ill be right back.
I was back in a minute, she was still on bed. I placed the bandage I just got on her ankle.

7amdan : umm it should be better now.. Ill call the maids to clean up the bathroom. you should get some clothes on .. umm do you want any help * wink + smirk *

WaWaWaWa she started crying again ! looool. I went out.

Nada

Allah Y'3rblch Ya Nadoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh !!Wa Fashelataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! He saw me COMPLETELY NAKED !!! I started crying again ..
Two maids came in to clean the bathroom. I felt tired probably from staying in the water too long and owwch my ankle hurts. I stood up and wore my pj dress . I still need to take a shower. The maids helped show me how the shower works. I had my shower peacefully.
Hana should be up by now. I wore my Pj trousers it was plain grey so that was ok. I wore a baggy black Jumper on top . I didnt bother to dry my hair.. its short it should dry quickly. So I went out with my wet hair.
Achooooooooooooh ! Uhhh Im sick . I think I need something warm to drink since the ac is open everywhere. I made myself a cup of hot coffee and left to the villa with the tissue in my other hand.

I left upstairs to go to Hanas room. And on my way to her room.

7amdan : you should have dried your hair .. you might catch a cold like this
I turned around and found the guy who saved me I mean " The Jerk " sitting on the tea table on the side .. flipping thru a sports magazine.
I turned into shades of red when I remembered the incident. Good am not wearing something tight. Ahhhh why does he have to make it harder for me .

Nada : aa - aaa - achoooooooh !
7amdan : Ohh your already sick ... Bless you
Nada with a soft tone : Th - Thankyou ... Umm about that .. umm
7amdan with a fake concerned look : about what ? * grin *
Nada : That .. the bathroom thing
7amdan with a higher voice : Ohh that ..
Nada : umm just forget about it
7amdan with a smirk as he looked back at the magazine : Well .. Ill try cuz its really hard to forget a nice body like That *wink *

Chuuuuub !!! I covered my face with my hands. Hes such a jerk !!!
Nada : Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
7amdan laughed loudly and I rushed to hanas room .

**********

HeeHeeHee .. I cant imagine such a thing happening to me :$ lol .

Remain ^^

Love ,
Sly

12 comments:

  1. hahahaha
    7amdan zoo8a!
    loved the post!
    even ina its short bess nice!
    next post please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your talented mashallah;) Wallah it was nicely written and I really enjoyed reading it. 7amdan is cute bas why does he have to embarress her!;@
    Waiting for the next post 3ala NAAAAR;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THATS SOOO EMBARRASSING!!!

    cant wait 4 the next post daaahling :****

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing another one please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    cuteandcudddly
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so embarassing@@
    I can't imagine that happening to me aswell!!!
    I loved the post w lat6awleen 3alayna!=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WEEEEE!! :S

    LOL .. LOVED THE POST.. MOR ABOUT NADA O 7AMDAN , DALA3 SHFEEHA?

    TABEENY A6IGHA LICH ?:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. fashla nada !!!:S

    ReplyDelete
  8. identity -
    looool
    Im glaad dear that u loved it .. !
    enshalla sooon .. ;**

    Reverie -
    LoL yeaaah ... !! Remain ;D

    The thought of love -
    Thanx hun =$ .. el7mdela u enjoyed it
    ehehe ... Enshalla ill post soon ;****

    Dazzy -
    loooooool yeaaaah .. !
    ill post soon el'3ala .. Remain ;)

    cuteandcuddly -
    Thaanx sweety (K) .. enshalla , Remain =)

    Jay -
    ehehe yeaaah .. ! haha
    ill post soon bss aham shay REMAIN ^^

    Unchainedooh -
    hhhh ...
    im glad 7by u loved it .. ok enshalla
    madry , yes yes bss shwaya =p
    lool yeah .. tnx ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3 it !!
    mooree plzzz =D
    Reemanii...

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOL Omgg fsheeela ;x!!!
    Yalllah another post please!
    and seriously, shfeeha dala3 ??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reemanii -
    Im Glad You Loved it ;D
    Enshalla ^^

    Heroine -
    ehehe yeaaah !
    Madry u'll no soon ;)
    ill be posting today enshalla .. remain

    ReplyDelete