Thursday, August 20, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (13)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (13)

First of all .. Mbarak 3laikm el shahar w allah ybale'3na rm'6an 7ata a5rah enshalla.
Dont forget Ramadan ho shahr el3bada mb bss 7g b6oonkm w haik ;p
So esm7ooli ymkn a6awil 3laikm fl posts .

Part 13 which is this one is short and kinda boring but I already have the ideas for part 14 which I can assure you that you will really like .

So ill post 14 soon but after that ba6awil 3laikm cuz I dont wanna spend much time 3la el net on Ramadan.

No songs ;D
Anyways Sweets enjoy ... Love you all ;****

**********

Lujain



Things were going good between me and a7mad lately. After what happened it turned out that he cared about me alot and he tried his best to y5afef 3laya w chee. It was the first time in my 29 years for someone to be so caring about me and I really enjoyed and I seriously didnt want to loose him. But is our unknown relationship actually serious for him too. I mean I know it sounds weird me talking to this stranger guy that somehow knows me that I never saw but Im actually taking it seriously and I think I like him. ;$



__________



Nada



It has been to days since I saw 7amdan in his art place and I havent seen him since. I only saw Rashid once from far. I dont know why but I wanted to see 7amdan !

Hana already left for school and I was so bored there walking around in the villa. Thats when I heard his voice. I peaked from the door of the 9ala he was sitting in. God hes breathtaking. Everything about this guy is amazing. Mashalla 3laih hes so jameel ! I was just standing there for minutes looking at his beautiful face as he was talking on the phone. He was walking around the room the whole time and his lips were in a wide smile the whole time. Ofourse the best thing was that he was talking to a guy. I think I stood there for a few minutes not paying attention at anything else. Omg why am I looking at him like this chany w7da m3jaba 3al a5ir.



Rashid : Is he that good looking ?



Bsm allah !! I jumped from his voice probably because I didnt want 7amdan to find out that I was staring at him cuz obviously that will be so embarrassing. But now Rashid saw me which is as embarrassing . Omg wayheee !! A555 !



Rashid : hhh 5awaftich ?

Nada : ha .. ehh yeah kinda .. I was just .. ummm

Rashid : well Nada take it as an advice from me ..

Nada : Haa ?

Rashid : Its going to hurt alot falling for 7amdan .. so maybe you should hold yourself abit cuz I dont like seeing innocent girls like you getting hurt and believe me alot of pain !



Omg he thinks I like him ! I mean I dont like him .. do I ?? Well ummm its just that im kinda m3jaba feeh bss that doesnt mean I like him does it ? Awaaaih fashlaaa !



Nada : No .. ummm

Rashid : it wont just hurt you from 7amdan but from his family too. You dont seem to know his mom well ! If she knew that you have a lil crush on 7amdan she'll simply ruin you and your family. You know 7amdans dad he used to like a not very rich lady before he gets married but his family banned him from even seeing her and her family were in ruins . He also loved painting but he had to let go of all that for his dads bussiness . Thats how 7amdan is going to live . He is going to marry through an arranged marriage and then he'll have to let go of his art work and be just like his dad. Even if he didnt like that he sticks to reality.



I was shut in silence. Shocked by what I heard. I mean Mrs Noora ( his mom ) did seem strict but she'll seriously do that !? Omg ! I found out that it isnt that fun being from such a family. But will 7amdan accept all of this like his father. I mean laaa he shouldnt !



Rashid : anyways see you later

Ahhhh Shu hal Fashlaaaa .... !!

___________

Dala3

Yesterday my parents told me about M6ar proposing to me ! I was simply speechless ! Ma3gooola M6ar likes me ?? Ofcourse wala why will he propose to me out of nowhere. Ahhh y3ni kan y7bny wana '6alimtnh 6ool hal fatra .. Fdaita wallah .
I was going to say yes akeed but still I wont show them eny mb m9adga w 3ala 6ool awafi8 so I told them to give me a week to think about it .
Actually I still cant believe it. A7s 3mry 6ayra mn elwanasa ;D .

Rashid !! I remembered that dude . Well he was good with me and I liked him w chee bss since im going to get engaged enshalla and to my cuzn I should leave him ofcourse.
The first thing I did was to call Rashid. I know this is going to be hard.

Rashid : Halla Walla
Dala3 : ahlaaain
Rashid : Sha5barch yal '3ala ?
Dala3 : el7mdela b5air.. ummm Rashid
Rashid : hmm ?
Dala3 : ummm .. I think you shouldnt call me anymore
Rashid : hhhhh laish ?
Dala3 : Rashid its not funny im serious we should end I mean nothing actually happened so just stop .
Rashid : w laish you wanna stop ... 7a9alty 7d thany ?
Dala3 : La2 I didnt ...
Rashid : 3yl laish ... yesterday night you called me w mafeech shay w al7een msr3 ma u changed ur mind .
Dala3 : Rashid ana en 56abt lo sma7t 5alny f7aly !
Rashid : ahaaa 3shan chee .. y3ni u were using me w al7een yom en56abty 5ala9
Dala3 : I wasnt using u bss 5ala9 arjooook
Rashid : walla ana b3dnii ma malait mnch yom bamil b3dain y9eer 5air ..
Dala3 : la walla ... enta 8aleel el adab chaih ana l3ba 3ndk mta ma malait mnee it'hidny
Rashid : w ana l3ba 3ndch yom 7a9alty '3airy t'hideeny
Dala3 :bss ana '3air ana en56abt w b3dain ma 9ar shay mn baina .. it hasnt even been to weeks w al7eeen lo sma7t la trja3 tit9l w ensa ra8my .. Byee !!

I didnt give him a chance to answer I switched off my BB. Uff shu hal '3alsa. Enshalla 3ad yfknee .

___________

Nada

Hana flipping through her mini bratz diary : Ohh ! Tomorrows 7amdan birthday !
Nada : Really !!?
Hana : yeaaah ...
Nada : is he like throwing a party or sumthin like that ?
Hana : No ! 7amdan mb chee .. he doesnt like those stuff plus hes big now .. he doesnt even like family gatherings . My mom sometimes wants a gathering on such days bss he doesnt like it.
Nada : ahaaa .. so hes turning ....
Hana : 26
Nada : ahaaa

So its his birthday tomorrow. Should I greet him on such a day or wish him a happy birthday ?
Laaa ana shu y59nee al7een .. it'll be weird for his sisters nanny to greet him on such a day especially after what always happens between us. I barely even talk to him .. y3ni lo kan Rashids birthday it would be more 3ady to greet him w chee bss 7amdan . I really wanted to greet him and then something came up in my mind although it seemed toomuch but I think it will be something to break the obstacle between us.
I thought about giving him something on his birthday. Ofcourse since his dad happens to be one of the richest men in the UAE it will be hard to just buy him something cuz he simply has everything so I thought about giving him something handmade like food ;D .
The best thing im at is cupcakes . So I thought of just simply making some for him.
I know it sounds really awkward but maybe he'll give me some attention or i dont know but it really seems that I kinda like him ;$

Also I simply ignored what Rashid told me today . Although it seemed true but I cant !

Hana : hello !!

I think I was daydreaming alot .. Nada : haa
Hana : where were you ? get me my dvd bag im in the mood for watchin a movie
Nada : yeah ok.

She wanted to watch movies that were bigger than her age. But I managed to let her watch Freaky Friday ;)

T H I N K

What do you think will be 7amdans reaction when he recieves Nadas cupcakes ?
What do you think will happen between Dala3 and M6ar ? and will Dala3 know about M6ars desicion ?
What about Lujain .. She hasnt showed much ?

*********

Sorry I know there are many mistakes but I didnt proof read
Remain

Love ,
Sly

6 comments:

  1. I kinda forgot about Lujain:P She hasen't seen Ahmed yet? What about that guy she works with. I forgot his name. I hate what's happening to Dala3. The poor girl doesn't deserve it. I hope everything turns out in a good way for both Dala3 and M6ar. I like Nada she's cute. But isn't Hamdan a bit out of her league. As Rashid said, she'll get hurt in the end. Maybe Rashid likes her:P

    Waiting for your next :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am really sad cause alot of people are going to crash :(

    I love the story but i hate the conflic part. I know with out it there is no story but i still hate it :(

    thanks for the post really liked it.
    I am abit shocked by Rashids reaction i thought he was different.

    WEll CANT WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS

    xoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaay dala3 !!! laish chithe happened! ma7b when things go well on one side , o things go bad on the other side.. b3deyn the other side become good again , o the first side says its too late ;S


    Nada , a5af tswwy shay o something happens.. :S
    ya rab kil shay y3addy 3la 5air...

    Rashid.. la t7b nada !!!

    lujain... a7is a7mad ohwa mr.mayid !!!

    nice post bs actionless and short ;(


    I DEMAND A LONG ACTIONFULL POST :P

    3laina o 3laich ;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. frist 3linah w 3laich kl 7ol wkl 3aaam ;D

    w am really in love with ur story <3 i been reading mn my BB 6ool el yoom even when i was shopping =P

    7bait 7mdan w Nada i think they will hav a future ;D plz let them do w still i dono what 7mdan reaction about the cupcakes :S

    w mskeeen m6aar kasr 5a6re he is so disappointed n Dala3 who really i dont like =/
    Lujain and her mysterious A7maad ,mmm i dont think enah Mr Mayid maybe 7d y3rfha somhowm bs i want to know more about them ;)

    Can't waaaait for post 14 Mashallah 3laich i really enjoyed my time reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Sweets ;***
    Ur comments 3la rasy
    Sorry I cant answer u one by one bss walla t3rfoon rm'6aan .. ma 3ndy wayd wagt i spend 3la elnet so ill go now and post part 14 .

    Love You All :**

    ReplyDelete