Sunday, August 23, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (14)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (14)

Ramadan is amazing 9a7 ... !
Allah ybl'3na rm'6an 7ata a5rih enshalla ...

I know 3gb ma btfayaj so I decided to post now
Ma b6awil 3laikm .. This post should be nice its long and contains some action ;)

Dedicated to .. Be Mine =)

Enjoy

**********

Lujain

I was in complete shock with what A7med told me last night that I dont even think I can go to the company today. Ma3goooola !!!!?
Omg kaif ma 7sait !? Waaaaay ana 9ij '3abeyaaa ! Ya rabee al7eeen shu asawy !? La wil8ahar I told him " A7med I think I have to see you soon .. L2na .. ummm I think I like you "
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!

* Flashback

on the line ...
A7med : Lujy I have to tell you something very important
Lujain : me too
A7med : ok you go first
Lujain : No you
A7med : Yalla 3aaad gooli ..
Lujain : Fine ... A7med I think I have to see you soon .. L2na .. ummm I think I like you
A7med : Shu ... !!!?

Omg laish ana shu gilt ... !!
Lujain : ummm .. asfaa I was just kidding 3shan I want to see how you look ehehe
A7med : Laa your not kidding .. Lujain I like you too bsss
O.o .. Lujain : Bsss shu ?
A7med : ummm your making it hard for me cuz I just wanted to tell you something bss
Lujain : A7med shu fee gool !?
A7med : Lujain listen to me bdoon ma tga63eeny
Lujain : uhh ok
A7med : Lujain ana Mayid !
O.o ............... !!!
A7med : I liked you from the beginning but since you were my secretary I found it hard for me to actually tell you that or form a relationship with you .. so I decided to become A7med .. (moment of silence ) and yesterday morning I was going to tell you who I am so we cant start fresh mn elbdaya as something serious but ... ( moments of silence ) 6il3atly mshkla today and ma aba awahgich wyay so I thought we maybe should stop .

I dont think I did comprehend what he just said. A7med is Mayid ma3goola !? y3nee ok ta9arufat'hm titshabah bss I didnt think Mayid will do such a thing . And he likes me ? and the guy that I like is Mayid the guy i actually dislike . Also he wants to form a serious relationship with me but there is a problem . La wallah w shu hal problem enshalla !!?
Omg I really cant believe this ... !

A7med now Mayid : Lujain ...
Lujain : Hmm ?
Mayid : So ....
Lujain : Whats the problem ? Kaif you did all of that cuz you like me and now your saying theres a problem . Shu hal problem ?
Mayid : Mona my daughter

His daughter ... 3nda daughter y3ni hes married omg !! What did I get myself into . Ok now thats seriously a problem yarabbi !!

Lujain : you are married ?
Mayid : Laa I was .. I was married to a brazilian woman she used to study with me so we got married and I got Mona from her. Later on problems came so we got divorced a year ago and Mona lives with me but she visits her mom oftenly. Anyways Graziella ( his ex ) came back and now she wants me back w ma3rf shu and shes staying at our residence and shes got my fathers side .. ana I dont want her but it'll be hard getting rid of her so I really like you w ma abach you like me alot w a5er shay things twist .
Lujain : ok Mayid I understand .. our relationship wont go any further enshalla . Im sorry w from now and on im just your secretary and your my boss w entihaina
Mayid : Laaa mb chee .. I really want you Lujain I mean it just let me get rid of her and we'll sort things out .. Lujain .. Wallah I want you
Lujain : fine we'll talk later
Mayid : see you tomorrow
Lujain : Bye

Flashback end *

Now what ... ? This is too complicated I seriously dont know what to do . Should I wait for him till he gets rid of this dude cuz I seriously dont wanna remain single and I like him . Or should I leave him since he is MAYID and I dont like mayid and he lied to me. A555 wallah ma3rf shu asawy .
Should I go to work ? Can I actually face him ? Bss rasy y3wrnii =(

__________

Nada

I slept late yesterday night cuz I was busy doing the cupcakes. I did a total of 10. 5 were chocolate cupcakes and 5 were the normal ones , but I decorated all of them well. They looked too colorfull and yummy . I was pleased with them so I placed them into a red box and I rapped it with a black ribbon with a small card stuck to it saying .
" Happy Birthday Hamdan =) " Thats it mafeeny aktib shay thany.

Should I give him al7eena ? its 12 pm I know its early but I heard he'll be out soon w ymkn ma yrja3 elbait. Fine ill give it to him now and its better since Hana is fast asleep and his parents are out. 3ad enshalla Dana ma t6la3 lee.

I took the box and I asked the maids about him they told me he was at his art place . I reached the door . Bsm allah . I knocked twice and I entered. He was busy painting something.. he looked up at me and then at the box I was holding .. after that without any word he looked back at his painting.

Nada : emmm 7amdan
7amdan : Thanks Nada you may put your gift with the other gifts on the table.

Whaaaat !? I turned my head to see a pile of gifts on the side table. There were about 2 gifts some were wrapped in boxes and some were in bags with brand names on. I felt really bad . I wanted to just get out of the room without even giving him the cakes .. but that will show that I really care , so instead I placed the box 3la el table and I saw on the cards 3la el gifts names of girls. akeed rbe3ata m36ena .. ! I looked back at him he didnt even look.

7amdan : ohhh yal harm .. mta w9alt ?
I looked back with tears in my eye cuz I felt humiliated .. I saw Rashid. He looked at me the kind of look that mean " didnt I tell you .. you'll get hurt " I looked down and I left the room.

____________

Lujain

Im at the company now. Shu asawee b3d I went (A). Mayid was already in his office so I went in and gave some files w chee but we didnt really talk. He wanted to talk to me bss ana ma 5alaita. anyways bajee sa3a .. this is too annoying and I dont know how ill continue working at this company.

A woman wearing a baby blue tight silky plain dress that reaches the knees came in holding a white dior bag 3la her elbow . Her shoulders were covered with a short 5afeef white jacket, her skin was naturally tanned her brown wavy hair came down half her back. and she didnt have any bangs but instead kanat msawya farg and it looked marvelous 3laiha mithl those indians.
She was simply beautiful ma rimt ashil 3ainy 3anha . Although she didnt wear any makeup just gloss. Mashalla ! she was really tall and thin and shes got the shoulders . Her body was really attractive 7ata the shaiba elly y9b elchay wont stop looking at her.

Awaih laykooon !! Laykoon shes Graziella. Akeed its her. She has the latin beauty and body. It must be her.

Graziella .. ( latin accent ) : Hallo .. Mayeid is herre ?

A55 7ata her accent is attractive ufff .. I cant challenge her ofcourse shes totally perfect , kaif 6alagha !?

Lujain : Umm yes he is ... just a sec. ( reaching for the phone )
Grazeilla : No need
And she entered his office.

10 minutes passed . Uff shu yalseen ysawoon da5el . Laish 6awelo !? akeed sawatla '3aseel Mu5 . yarabeee ! Byakilny galby lazm ad5al.

I made myself awany 3ad I want to hand in some papers and I knocked the door w d5alt. He was sitting at his desk working and she was behind his chair ga3da tsawela massage 7g his head and a smile was on his face and on hers. she wasnt wearing the jacket anymore.
Yom d5alt his smile faded and elly ma tst7y 3la her face continued massaging.

Lujain with a stiff tone : Shaklik busy MR. MAYID .. we'll discuss the papers later.
Graziella : No its okay .. I dont want to be the one who keeps Mayody from his work.
Lujain : fine !

I went in bdoon nafs and sat 3la the chair infront of his desk. He gave me this " Shu asawy " look and I completely ignored that telling him about the papers.
B3dain elly ma tst7y she left the back of his chair and she sat on his wide desk in a discusting way revealing her knees.
Lujain : ok al7een you know .. ill leave
Mayid : umm ok .. we will talk about it soon . ( and he stressed on soon )

As I went out she started talking to him with her language in a dala3 way . Ufff sa5afa.

__________

Nada

I tried to forget about what happened early today. Although I couldnt. A9lan ana elly ma 3ndy salfa when I actually gave him A9lan ho ma ystahal. W ana shu y59nee I give him. Kila Mnee ana . Shlee aroo7 w a36eeh y3nii duh this is what he was going to do .. la w b3d m7a9il million hadeya mn his girlfriends.
Rashid was right. A9lan why will he give someone like me any attention. But it was really humiliating especially that Rashid saw what happened.
Its already 1 am. I finished my shower and before I sleep ill check on Hana if she slept.

I left upstairs . Hana was asleep. I went back downstairs and headed to the backdoor. When 7amdan and Rashid appeared with a wide grin 3la their faces like they were joking.
When 7amdan saw me his wide grin turned into a smile.

7amdan : Nada .. Thanks 3la the cupcakes. Unfortunately I didnt eat them but my friends said they were good. anyways good night

I looked at him blankly . 8harny.
Nada in a soft voice : goodnight
He left but Rashid stayed w shakla he wants to say something.

Rashid : Nada ana shu gilt lch .. I told you that you will get hurt laish che tsaween ? Lhaldaraja u like him?
Nada : haa .. umm laaa
Rashid : anyways lat76een fe 5a6rch 7amdan isnt like this but I told you he probably did that 3sb ma yba y3lgch wyah . So you can actually dislike him if you like him. But actualy hes really sweet.

I just smiled.
Rashid with a smile : Yalla goodnight ya katkoota .. sleep well

And he left. Did he just call me katkoota ? ;O .. anyways hes so sweet , why didnt I like him instead hes really goodlooking too.

**********

So what do you think ?
Dala3 and M6ar will show up in the next post enshalla.

Love u all ;**
Remain

Love ,
Sly

7 comments:

  1. wooooooooow Dedicated to Me <3 XD

    thaaaaaaaank u v v v v muuuuuch luv

    ohhh 6l3 mayed =_= his married b3d !! laiiiiisshh ??

    w hatha es5eef 7mdaaan wyed m9dg 3mrh,, (i didnt eat) Awaaanh !! 7raam :'(.. bs la mabaha t7b Rashid

    w haih is Rashid is the same dude ele kant Dla3 trmsah????
    really enjoyed this post

    Waitting 4 nxt post ... la6wleeeeeen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! I knew that Mayed was Ahmed. Omg lol he's too shy to admit it infront of her*that he likes her*

    Cute Nada so nieve. Rashid seems to like her.

    Loved this post. Oh where's M6ar and Dala3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. L O V E D I T : *

    la t6awleen 3alaina for the next one;p!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats soooo sweet !
    giltilich min el awal A7mad is MAYID =P

    7araam NAda, but i think that rashid likes her lol who knows XD

    mashkoora 3ala el post

    w mbarak 3alaich el shahar e5tee =) !!

    -- Reem --

    ReplyDelete
  5. wallah im waiting for dala3 oo m6ar

    ReplyDelete
  6. mbarak 3alaich el shahaaaaaaaaaaaar....
    i knew it inah its mayidddddddddddddddddddddd min elbedaya ana kent 7asaaaaa...ow btw rashid iyaninnnnnnnnnnnnn can i have him??? plssss i want dala3 and m6ar i wanna know what happens i want them to fall in love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be Mine -
    Yep .. ehehe np ;)
    lol ma3rf .. la 7aram 7amdan mb sa5eef bs he did that 4 a reason =) .. la hes different hathak bs che .. lol adre btgoolen galaw elasamy (A) ..
    Im glad u enjoyed it sweets ;**
    Enshalla ma a6awil

    Gossip Girl -
    ehehe chfte 3aad .. ;p
    They'll show up in the next post enshalla
    Thankyew loads 7uby :** ..
    REMAIN ^^

    Dreamer -
    Im really glad u loved it dear
    enshalla ma a6awil bs remain ;***

    Reem -
    lool shu asawy ma sm3tch ehehe (A)
    who knows lol ... el3afo 7ubii
    3laina w 3laich '3alaya
    5aleech mtab3a ;**

    Rawan -
    Enshalla they'll show up soon
    Remain =)

    Nawarii -
    3laina w 3laich =)
    loool e7sasich 9dag ..
    ehehehe .. 3gb el story b36eech eyaah lol
    Enshalla '3nati in the next post ^^
    Love you ;**

    ReplyDelete