Saturday, August 15, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (12)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (12)

This part is the last part I post till I get back to UAE which ill hopefully reach on the 17th and then I might post again after like a week.
* D3ooly Aw9al Bslama ;D *

Sorry its not as the same length as the previous one

***********

Laitny 3raftik eb awal el3mr badry
w shba3t 3ainy biln'6ar mn m7ayak
Nadm 3ala elly ra7 mn wagt 3mry
elly g'9aitah doon 9ootk w najwak
( Laitny 3raftik - 7amad el3amri )

Saturday

Nada

I returned early today to the villa since I had yesterday off since its Friday. Hana was up early and she wants to go out. Im tired .. !
Nada : Ok Hana change ill be waiting downstairs

I started walking around the huge floor downstairs. There were many rooms everywhere and I dont know for what and also a dozen 9alat and living rooms not including the hude indoor Meelas which was even under the last floor but to reach you would only have to go down the staircase which only had six steps on so the Meelas you could still say its part of the first floor.

Anyways as I was walking around I reached to the far end corridor with only two rooms and one of the rooms had the door quite open so I peaked in. Whoaaa ! Art Room =D

I stepped inside the room it was a big room with tables on one side of the room and on it were different kinds of paint colours and paint types , crayons , coloring pencils and all of that then comes a sink and after it a huge collection of paint brushes. Also cups and glasses that were dirty with paint and a collection of papers of all sizes and colors. On the other side of the room, About 10 brilliant paintings were hung on the wall and some were left on the floor all around the room. There was a cupboard in the end of the room with glitters , pencils and other painting things in. I managed to see a hanger with two aprons on that were dirty with colors too and next to it was a big squared table and a chair. The most important thing in the room was in the centre of it. A chair with a small round wooden table next to it with a plate of 6 round paints and two brushes and a big bowl of water. Then infront of that comes the big stand holding a thick thing I dont know what they call it like the sheet of paper where they paint on but instead its not the sheet its directly the whole thick thing but blank ready for someone to paint. There wasnt much light in the room but there was a big window at the end giving all the sun light in.

Woow theres someone who paints in this house !? Who ? I came closer to the stand and I was playing with the paints on the table and my hand got dirty a bit.

7amdan : e7mm
I jumped in my place but I relaxed again when I saw 7amdan . I placed the paint brush that was in my hand back on the table and I freezed in my place.

7amdan : What are you doing in my private world ?
" private world " .. Nada : Private world ?
7amdan : yeaah .. this is my art workplace .
Nada : Ohh .. but why private world
7amdan : That you dont have to know
Nada : oh ok sorry ill go out now

I was about to move out when 7amdan was coming closer. He was coming real close and looking at my face ! .. Why ?
Now he was only inches away from me and he was still coming closer. I moved a couple steps back as my eyes were wide in shock . He was now really close and hes looking down my face at my lips !! Aaaaaa ! Shu yba ? I shut my eyes real hard as he moved a step infront and now we were simply real close . I dont know why I shut my eyes instead of just going away I mean hes going to kiss me !!!! But why !?
I felt something cold on my chin so I opened my eyes seeing 7amdan fingers on my chin.

7amdan with an innocent smile : There was paint on your chin I wiped it of ;)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! how could I think something else . Im such an idiot.
Nada : Ohh I thought ...
7amdan still with his fake innocent smile : Why what did you think I would have done ?
Nada : Haaa ? umm nothing Im going out hanas waiting for me .. bye

I rushed to the door and I looked back he shot me his devilish smile and I went out. I rushed out of this corridor slapping my self .
Ahhhhhhhh ! Why does the embarrasing moments have to be with 7amdan. Im seriously 3anz. Why on earth did I think he would have kissed me. I mean why would he . And was I going to allow him !!!!!! Omg! I slapped myself even harder and cursed myself loudly.

Rashid : Nada ..
Nada : ohh Rashid
Rashid with a smile : Yep .. Sh7alch ?
Nada : Im good and you ?
Rashid : Good since your good .. Why were you cursing yourself .
Nada : Haa ? umm nothing bss chee I umm I forgot to give something to my mom yesterday
Rashid : Ohh really .. Do you want me to drop it to your house ?
Nada : Haaa !? .. Umm laaaa its ok its not that important
Rashid : Ahaaa I see
Nada : well see you later I gotta go
Rashid : ok ..

And I rushed out of the house with hana.

___________

M6ar

Today my grandma invited my uncle and my aunt for a family gathering at our house. I was sitting in the backyard since im not suppost to go out today because obviously dala3 will be here ! I remembered what I told my parents yesterday and I smiled happily afterall im now 25 Ive got two real estate companies under my control and el7mdela mafee shay nagi9ny.

* flashback

I went into the living room and my parents were seated there with my grandma. I already made the decision about what I was going to say.

My mom : M6ar mita yait ?
M6ar : Twnee
My mom : a9iblk chaay ?
M6ar : La mashkoora
My dad : shu elshe'3l ?
M6ar : Tmaam .. Kela Tamaaam
My dad : el7mdela

I sat down next to my grandma.
M6ar : mmm 3ndy shay agoolah
My dad with concern : 5air ?
M6ar : entoo dom tgolon lee eny mb 9'3eer oo laish ma a3rs
My mom : Tba T3rs .. !!!
M6ar : Haih
Omaya Wa'97a : Alf el9alat w elsalam 3laik ya 7abeeb allah m7mmd
My mom : kolololololosh
M6ar : hhhhhhhhhh
My dad : Bskm eskto ma 9adagtoo
My mom : ana 3ndy listat banat ...
M6ar : La Omaya
My mom : shu laish ?
My dad : 3ndk w7da fee balik ?
M6ar : emm haih
Omaya Wa'97a : w emnu hay enshalla ?
Dad : esktoo 5alooh ykamil kalamih
M6ar : Dala3
My mom : Shu ?
M6ar : Dala3 bnt 3amy
There was silence
Omaya Wa'97a : Dala3 bnt san3a .. ana mn zman agolkm dala3 7g m6ar
My mom : bss ..
Dad : Hmm .. M6ar ent jahiz 7g elzwaj ? mb t5aleena nramis 3mk w 3gb tfashilna w tkansil !
M6ar : Laa .. ana 5ath't 8arary w ma barid feeeh enshalla
My mom : 5ala9 bachr yom bayoona bnramis'hm
M6ar : Laa mb bachr .. yom bayro7oon a7sn
My mom : 5ala9 ok

flashback *

I smiled at the thought that dala3 will finally be mine. There is no way she'll say no right ?
The doorbell rang indicating that either my uncle or my aunts family arrived and it turned out that both arived at the same time. I shot dala3 a smile as I saw her and in return she gave me a small gentle smile.

We had our lunch first and then the men separated from the women for their talks. I left the meelas thinking of a way to present the engagement ring to Dala3 . I didnt want my marriage to her to be just the normal traditional way atleast not for the way Im going to present the ring to her. Hmm how about I place it in a chocolate or a cake hmm ? I was thinking of that on my way to the kitchen . Just before I enter the kitchen I stopped thinking when I heard my darlings voice.

Shamma and Dala3 were in the kitchen chatting. Just to make this clear Shamma doesnt know that Dala3 has feelings for her brother M6ar and she also doesnt know about M6ar proposing to Dala3.

Dala3 : I've only talked to him for a week and its not that Im falling for him I mean I didnt even see him and it only has been a week but hes really nice and caring so I thought of giving him a chance

Shamma : Imagine y6la3 unhandsome loool

Dala3 : ehehehe enshalla Laa2 ..

Shamma : Whats his name ?

Dala3 : Rashid

Shamma : ahaaa .. are you like gonna meet him ?

Dala3 : Ma3rf he wants bs ana 5ayfa a7s la2 and you know everytime I talk to him something holds me back

Shamma : what ?

Dala3 didnt want to tell shamma about her feelings for M6ar : Madry

Dala3 ( Its not that I dont like M6ar Bl3aks I Love this guy really much but its been more than a year and he still didnt notice my feelings for him and all that Ive done for him and he doesnt show me any love and what happened in the 3mra Im sure its just because of the incident before. Till when will I keep waiting I cant wait anymore and after talking to Rashid I found out that there are many guys out there that are loving and caring and nice and there isnt only M6ar. And in my whole life when I was with my parents at school days I was too innocent to know anything about guys until they passed away and I transfered to this family I only met M6ar and I only Loved him and im still not sure if Im going to dislike him )

Back to m6ar .

I was standing there with shock ! Shu !!? Dala3 !? La mst7eeel .. Dala3 chee tsawee ! Kaif !? she was the last person I would have thought to do such a thing ! Its Dala3 ! I was in complete shock and anger . I just felt like going in and punching Shammoo and then hitting Dala3 ! But I held myself. I rushed out of the house and drove nonstop. W ana b3d afakir a5ith'ha elsbalaaa . Kaif Salama tgooly that she likes me . how does she like me and she wants to form a relationship with someone else . Mst7eel a5ith Looooth !! W yalis afakir kaif a8adim laha el5atim b3d . Lazm afira fee wayih'ha b3d wayd 3laiha . But Its showed before that she kinda liked me . A5555555 !! Shu asawy feeha should I show her that I heard her conversation or should I just tell my dad to cancel the idea . I felt fire coming out of my eye and my ears.
I stopped the car when this idea came to my head.
Ill take her . '3a9bn 3n shakilha ill take her ma ba5aleeha tit'hana wya '3airy w b3d ma a5ith'ha braweeeha elwail . Ill simply show her what she deserves el loooth haaay !! and if I get bored of her or she continues her dirty things ill simply divorce her.

7sk tbtsm 7sk aw tltft l'3airy
enta mlkee lwa7dy !
Bkaify w hatha tafkeery
(5al balik - A7lam )

***********

Love You All ;***
Remain

Love
Sly

5 comments:

  1. laaaaaaa2 laish chithee 9ar bain m6r oo dala3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time Hun! I loved this post! Bs wayd kasra 5a6ri dala3!!!
    I can't wait till the next one!!!
    Love you;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved it a lot .. cant wait till things happen between nada and 7amdan hope something happens atleast ;p 7araam dalaa3 t3awir el galb bass ba3ad m6ar maskeen y3nee thats how men act when ther angry i guess... anyways inshallah tw9leeen bilsalma and i seriously cant wait 4 more =) luvs u :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Nada and Hamdan. Too cute. Damn what happened betweem M6ar and Dala3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read all the old posts,wallah your talented<333

    TYT <3 bs mu wayd hehe..

    Can you please check mine?

    Unlockus.blogspot.com :)

    bbye<3

    ReplyDelete