Saturday, August 1, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (9b)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (9b)

First post for August ... !
Unchainedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh !!!!
This is 7agch .. ! Get well soon (K)

e7mm ... after reading this post plz tell me if I should shorten my posts ok and If I should add more action into it and if I need to stop writing unnecessary things.
But you know I think its necessary for me to write unnecessary things in the story cuz stories should contain everything like watching a movie and the mawa8if and actions shouldnt come straight away after each other.
But I dont my story to be boring so plz tell me if I should stop. And any suggestions ill be happy to know =).

Enjoy ,

**********

E7chy beya wgool w etjana 3laya
w eny mn doon elbshar mnf3 wyak
W enta kolish zain w ana el3aib feya
(salman 7ameed - mamnoon )


The next day ..


Nada


I woke up I dressed in yesterdays jeans and a thin baggy red shirt, I wore red ballarinas and I got my hair into two high ponytails one on the right and one on the left. Ofcourse cuz my hair is short some hair was falling down. I seriously looked like a kid especially that I have a pretty baby face. I grabbed my small black backpack it was too loose it reaches my waists. Anyways I got another small bag and I stuffed in it what ill be needing for this week. It was 7:30 I managed to see Hanooda my sister. I gave her some money and I said my goodbyes to her.

As I was leading her to the bus, I saw a black cadlac approaching our small house. Two women came out and a man holding a box and two plastic bags.

Nada : hello

1 of the women : hii.. is this the Al x family house ? are you Ms Nada ?

Nada : umm yeah .. whos this ?

the woman : Im Sandra .. I will be your mothers nurse and this is Mary the maid and cook.

Nada : haa ... Owh your coming from Mr Abdulla Al x 's house ?

Sandra : yes yes

Nada : aha ok come in

I showed the women to the only left room in the house. I also showed Sandra my moms medicines and all of that. I found out that the box and plastic bags were filled with food for the house. 7lailhm ma ga9iraw.

Mary : Miss Nada once your done go with Bob the driver , he'll be taking you to the villa.

Nada : ohh ok ..

I gave my mom half the money I had and I goodbye'd her as I left. I was worried of leaving them alone, its the first time ;S .



In 20 minutes we reached the huge villa . I was having my lollipop as I entered the villa. I wondered around looking for where I should be going. I went to Hanas room but she wasnt there, I only saw a few maids cleaning. They told me she has already left to school and one of them showed me to my room. It wasnt in the same villa but in a small house by it or you could say a mol7a8. It was only for the maids , drivers , workers , gurds etc. There were many rooms there and a living room a kitchen and all of that . I felt kind of weird that ill actually be staying there like a maid. My room was small consisting of a bed a desk a side chair and a closet. I was lucky to have my own room and own bathroom although it was really small but neat and clean.

I organised some things around the room then I sat queitly on the bed not knowing what to do so I decided to leave the room. I walked around the small house. Maids who were wearing the black and white were everywhere, I guess they have too many maids ! I left to the kitchen it was the same kitchen that they cook in. An old looking woman in yellowish white hair was organising some food into different plates .. it looked like breakfast. She looked at me with a smile.

The old woman : Elizabeth you can take it now.

Elizabeth : sure ma'am

Elizabeth a maid I fugiured out came by this old woman as she placed the plates on a moving table then she pushed the table out of the kitchen, I guess she was going to take it to someone living here.

The old woman : you must be the hanas new nanny

Nada : umm yes .. I seriously look like a nanny !

The old woman : ahaha no .. but I saw you yesterday with Hana

Nada : ohh .. umm so who are you ma'am ( copying Elizabeth )

The old woman : hmm i've been with this family for years and years when abdullah just got married to Noora. I guess im part of this family, Im also incharge of all the maids and workers here.

Nada : owwh

The old woman : you dont have to call me ma'am. Ana om sami .. Zubaida im lebanese.

Nada with a smile : aha

The old woman : if u need to know anything or your having any trouble you can come to me. Im usually around the house. Take care Nada.

She left the kitchen I wandered around it then I saw Elizabeth back with the food. It was just played with all the plates were touched but barely eaten from. Elizabeth started throwing the food in the bin. 7raaam ! all those plates filled with food were ending up in the trash !

Nada : Stop !

Elizabeth : ehh ?

Nada : 7raaam stop why are you throwing this food its barely touched !

Elizabeth : but Mr Hamdan ate from those plates they are touched

Nada : he didnt eat he just played and even though ... ugh ! where is he ?

Elizabeth : huh ? umm in the living room upstairs.

I rushed out of the small house and I headed to the villa. I was really mad they dont even care about wasting all this food. I ignored the elevators as I headed up the stairs. I looked around the huge floor upstairs. I stood infront of the living room Mrs Noora was sitting in yesterday. I peaked inside and I saw a figure seated ... it was a male. I couldnt see the face because it was covered with todays newspaper. Theyre wasnt anyone else in the room besides two maids standing by the side doing nothing.

7amdan

I was sitting peacefully in the living room waiting for Rashid to appear. Rashid and I have been really close friends since kindergarten also my family and his were always together. He also comes from a very rich family actually his dad is a minister. We were suppost to go out today to AD thats why I was dressed in my white shorts and my Ralph Lauren Green shirt. I was busy reading my newspaper after having abit from my breakfast I wasnt really hungry though.

I heard someone coming in the room I though it must be Rashid so I looked up but to my surprise it was a woman .. No actually its a small girl but rather long. 1oth grader maybe. She looked weird her style was kids style especially her hair but there was something big about her. Ohh I saw her yesterday ... shes pretty although she has a dark look on her face , I could see that from her green eyes . Ahh what is she doing shes coming closer to me. Who the hell is she !?

Nada as she threw the newspaper from 7amdans hand : Heeeeeey ! Mnu tit7ara 3mrk haaa ? Haaa ? goooli !? Mnu tit7ara 3mrk !!! Chee tl3ab bil akil .

I simply had a question mark on my face as she was screaming and hitting my arm. Whats wrong with this kid ? The maids approached trying to take her away.

.. : ma'am please stop

Nada : Nooo go away ! Heey enta ! why arent you answering haaa !? Tell me Why !!!!!! ? Til3ab chee fil akil. T3arf enah fee Naas yitmanon enhm yakloon lo garma w7da mn hal akil w entaah chee tfirah !

7amdan : aaa5 .. Shiloo hal mitwa7sha 3ny !! Ayy enty shu balach haaa ? ( I gently pushed her away cuz she kinda hurt me ) Who are you ? shu tbain mnee? w 3an shu trmseeen !!?

Nada was still furious : shu abaaa !? Ana ma aba shay . Bss entah you are an idiotic Jerk who do you think you are for throwing all this food haaa !? just cuz you have all this money y3nii 5ala9 !! Haaaa!?

Rashid : whats going on here ?

The maids pulled that gangster kid out of the room but she was still yelling " Jerk wallah Jerk ! "

7amdan : Allah yl3an blees'ha enshalla !!

Rashid : hhhh Whos she ??

7amdan : Shdarany emnu hay !? esta'3far allah 7asha mb bnt haay ... Gangster !!

Rashid : ahahaha ... shu tba mnk ?

7amdan : Ma3rf yalsa tgool you are throwing food oo ma3rf shu .. Maynoona I guess.

.. : sorry Mr 7amdan but this is Hanas new nanny , I dont know what got into her.

7amdan : Hanas new nanny ! allah y3eenich ya hanooo !

Rashid : She probably has mental problems .. but shes pretty *wink *

7amdan : Shu elfayda pretty w chee wa7sh 3fan allah

Rashid : btw .. mn wain ?

7amdan : mn ramsat'ha tbayin mwa6na

Rashid : Mwa6naa !!

7amdan : yeah I guess elmohim lets go .

_________

Lujain

Lujain : I dont know .. but im going out with Marwan from work tomorrow for lunch

... : Shu .. ? w laish u go out with him enshalla ?

Lujain : N3am b3d laish I go out with him .. Kaifee

... : La mb kaifch .. y3ni ma 3ndch man3 u go out with a guy .

Lujain : Marwan is not just any guy .. hes a friend from work and hes 4 years younger than me plus maybe some other employees join us too

... : Ma yhmnii ma t6l3een wyah

Lujain : Laish enshalla !?

... : emmm .. cuz

Lujain : cuz shu !?

... : cuz I wanted to invite you tomorrow for lunch

Lujain : Shu !? ... umm .. asfa I dont go out with strangers . For gods sake I dont even know your name !!

... : yeaah but you will get to know me tomorrow .. w etha 3al name .. umm my name is .. is

Lujain : is what ?

... : umm .. A7med

Lujain : A7med !? ... hmm 7ata lo I wont go out with you .

... : laish ? its your oppurtunity to get to know who I am .. I know you've been wanting to know . and tomorrows the day. Also I told you we know each other. So when you see me hopefully tomorrow you'll be really happy to know who I am actually .

Lujain .. I really did want to know who he is but let me act abit like I dont care much : hmm .. ill think about it

... : 3yl c u tomorrow .. Meet me at 4 in intercontinental hotel festival city and go to the french restaurant there

Lujain : I said ill think about it !

... : Byeee

TooooT

Finally am going to know who this mysterious dude is !! Although I didnt think about the consuquences when I actually get to know who he is or the shock ill be in especially that he says we know each other. I threw my phone and I left the room hearing the house phone ringing.

Lujain : alooo

Omaya Wa'97a : Elnas yom yrdoon ygoloon elslam 3laikm mb alooo

Lujain : hhh omaya .. sh7alch ?

Omaya Wa'97a : el7mdela eb 3afya .. enty yal mst5fa ma tst7een 3la wayhch ma tgoleeen bamur 3la yadotch w hee twa rada mn elsfar 7ata ma gilte brfa3 el sma3a w bsalim 3laiha enty w omech elmst5faa

Lujain : hhh omaya elsmo7aa walla .. tara wayd mash'3oola

Omaya : enty mn 3rftch w enty mash'3oola !

Lujain : loool ... 5ala9 omaya walla yhmch al7eena amurch sho rayech ?

Omaya : t3aly .. yaybtlch jalabeeyat y5ablooon mn elmadinah . thalatha w7da 7amra w 5a'9ra w banafsajiya

Lujain : Mashkoora omaya ma tga9reen

Omaya Wa'97a : haay e5tch dala3oo elmst5fa gilt laha 5ethy mnhm galat maba sarat hee w shamoo elmst5fa elthanya w 5atho jalabeyat tlaw3 bilchabd.

Lujain .. in a soft tone : I think el3aks .. lool

Omaya Wa'97a : shu !?

Lujain : haa ... laaa mashay ehehehe .. yalla baseer atlabas ana

Omaya Wa'97a : shu tbainee asweelch emawash ?

Lujain : emawash yummy ... bss Omaya wain troomen t6b5een enty !

Omaya Wa'97a : laish shofeny ma aroom a6ba5 haaa !?

Lujain : haa umm mashay.

Omaya : enzain gooli 7g omch aba hail etha 3ndha

Lujain : enzain m3 elsalama .

I closed the phone and headed to Dala3s room and see if she wanted to come too. Since Omaya Wa'97a lives with my uncle .. M6ars dad akeed she would want to come. I entered the room I saw Dala3 on the couch busy playing with her BB . But when she saw a7s'ha 5afat and she threw her phone on the couch.

Dala3 : Lujain !

Lujain : haih bsm ellah blach zay'3aa ?

Dala3 : haa ... la mashay bss zaya'3teeny

I felt something weird happening but I ignored. I know Dala3 well she wont do anything like that.

Lujain : umm baseer bait 3amy 3nd yadooh bteen ?

Dala3 : umm laa twni rada mn elmo7a'9ara t3bana bargid

Lujain : aha ok.

5ayna w ma3ad n9afeek yaly 5ab '6any feek

Lazm mn baly nm7eek yal '3adara .. !

( A moroccon song but also Rashid Elmajid and Asma Almnwr sing it - 5ayna )

***********

Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes .. but I didnt have time to proofread.

Remain ;*

Love,

Sly

5 comments:

  1. YAH YAH YAH!!! POST 7AGGY?!?!??! ;$

    loved it .. dugh its for MOI !!:D

    i want more about nada o hatha el dude ... 7amdan ,, yup yup... yshwgoon together

    laykoon dala3o talkin to that dude ???? ABBAY !! LA2 U IDIOT? WEYN M6AR??

    yalla next post KILLA 3N MRA6 AND DALA3 O NADA O HATHA 7AMDAN ... :D:D:D:D:D

    ;***********

    thanx im a BIT better , bs 7mdlla :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawarii -
    Missed ur Lovely comments ;**
    Im glad u <3ed it .. !

    Unchaindooh -
    yep =) ok enshalla .. M6ar 7laila maydri bldnya
    ehehe owkay ill delete Lujain lol
    Enshalla u get totally better :***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your post...w tksr el 5a6r nada! please longer next time ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reverie -
    Im really glad u <3ed it .. !
    Enshalla ;) bs post 10 wont be long cuz im kinda stuck ><

    ReplyDelete