Monday, July 27, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (9a)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (9a)

I decided to divide part 9 into 2parts . Since Many things are going to happen in the story and many twists and turns ;p so I dont want my story to be so long . I decided this part will be a part of 9 owkay =) .

* the songs I put on the beginning and the end of each post may tell you what will happen next *wink *

and I have read your comment sorry im busy i couldnt reply =(

This post is dedicated to cute and cuddly =) .. its for your puppy eyes ;)

This post is the last for July ... Enjoy it =)

**********

A whole new world .. a dazzling place I never knew
But when Im up here , its crystal clear
That now im in a whole new world with you
(kelly clarkson - a whole new world )


Nada





I woke up at 9 i dressed in my dark jeans and a random red top with betty boop in the middle. I wore my addidas sports shoes and I kept my short black hair as it was but I added a red ribbon on the side.

I took my long black bag the one which you put it across ur neck , you know the one that goes diagonally anyways I didnt add any makeup . I was always looking like a mess and today I looked like a messy child although I was REALLY pretty. I got my old nokia cell phone and I slipped it in my pocket as I left the room. I checked up on mom she was fast asleep. I went to the kitchen I saw hanooda my sisters leftover cornflakes , she has already left to school . Although shes only 10 but she can take care of her self.

I ate my cheese sandwhich and I left the house riding my dads old car , the camry . It was the only car we have back home. I called my best only friend Sara as I drove. I reached one of the companies that I called yesterday. I met the man he wasnt nice at all, he told me he'll give me a call if I was accepted or not and the job was so low and the salary too. I left his office and I went to the small cafe their I think it was Costa . Anyways I got me ornage juice and I sat on one of the tables. Thats when I realised there was a woman looking at me . When she saw me looking at her she smiled as she aproached me. She looked like she was in her early thirties, she was wearing an abbaya and sheila and holding a chanel bag.

The woman : elslam 3laikm

Nada : w 3laikm elslam

The woman as she slipped in one of the chairs : hmm I think ur looking for a job right ?

Nada .. As I nodded : ehmm

The woman : did u find one ?

Nada : umm .. I dont think so .

The woman with a smile : Ana Lamya Al x .. Im Mr Abdulla Al x wifes personal secretary.

Nada .. I opened my eyes when she said his name.. He was one of the important people in the country known for his hardworking and his successful bussiness .. he was really Rich ! .. : Ohh im Nada al x hehe

Lamya : Well today Mrs Noora .. Mr Abdullah's wife , is looking for a new babysitter for her daughter Hana .. and today many women have left to see which one hana as chosen . you see hana is a tough young girl . She has been with many nannys but she complained they were too old and boring So .. last week I told many young girls about it and today is the day for miss hana to choose from them . If you would like seeing ( and she looked at the way I was dressed ) you need a job you can come along with me . The salary is actually ***** thousand dirhams each month.

I opened my eyes widely when I heard the salary amount .. WOOW .. That would sure be enough for us for a long time .. : Umm ...

Lamya : Am leaving now if you would like to come

she stood up and I stood too. We left the company she drove her BMW and I followed her with my Camry . We reached a huge gate the guards opened it for Mrs Lamya and she told them she will be coming along alot so be sure to always open the gate for her. Hmmm why was she so sure Hana will choose me !?

After the gate there was a huge path until the extremely HUGE villa . Mrs lamya stopped right infront of the villas huge staircase. The men took her car and parked it somewhere else and so they did to my car. We entered the huge villa.

Whoaaaaaa !!!!! Is this a palace or what ? I have never been in such a place ! The entrance of the villa was amusing. I looked up and the ceiling was definetly hard to reach lol with a huge golden chandellier. As I followed Lamya I suddenly stood still with my mouth wide open . A male angel was what I saw. He passed Lamya as they greeted each other. He then passed me as if I didnt exist but he flashed a look at me actually at what I was wearing and I saw a weird look on his face as he left .

Lamya entered the elevator . WooooooW elavator in a house maybe its a hotel ! I entered the elavator with her it was huge with mirrors everywhere. It stopped and we left it . we passed thru many rooms and living rooms and god knows what . Until we went in a closed 9alah .

Lamya : Stay here till they call you.

I entered the room . Their were 4 woman seated they gave me disgusted looks as I greeted them. 3 were wearing abbayas and one looked maybe egyptian . I sat down quietly as I took a polo sweet from my bag and I chewed on it . One by one the women left.

A lady : Miss Nada Al x

Nada as I stood up : yes

I followed her thru a corridor and we stood infront of a big white door. We entered . It was a huge room probably as big as our house designed in baby purple. I was seated on a comfy purple sofa when Hana appeared. She was wearing jeans shorts and a pink loose barbie shirt. Her light brown hair was left down . she was cute, she was only in grade 4.

Hana : HELLO !!!

Nada : hii

Hana : Woooow u have green eyes .. ur emarati ?

Nada : uhh yes

Hana : Wooow ur ribbon is amazing I want one

Nada : ehehe I made it myself u want me to make you one ?

Hana : u can make those .. WOooow .. Yes I want a pink one

Nada : hehe ok

I enjoyed 10 minutes with Hana . She was weird . she was fascinated with me although she had everything . But she seemed abit bossy . She then dragged me out her room to a highly designed open 9alah . There was a woman seated she was in black trousers and a loose silky long japanese designers shirt. long heels , French manicured nails , short black hair in waves , light makeup , no wrinkles , and a magazine . Around her were 4 maids in the same black and white uniform and the tea cup infront of her.

Hana : Mommy I want this one.

Woow this is Mrs Noora.. She looked up from the magazine as she opened her eyes widely when she saw me . Probably from my appearance.

Mrs Noora : and you are ?

Nada : Haa .. umm im N - Nada khalifa Al x

Mrs Noora : ahaa

Hana : Mommy Ok I want this one.

Mrs Noora : Nada please sit down .. hmm , since my lovely daughter wants you to be her nanny I will allow that to happen but you should make sure young lady that you take extra good care of my daughter ( she said that with a stiff tone ) and you may start from tomorrow ., you will get fridays off as the family unites at that day and when ever hana is busy with us in any other day you may leave the house too.

Nada : e7mm but ma'am ... ( I told her my family situation and that I cant leave my family alone )

Mrs Noora : Then im afraid I cant do anything . The nanny should always be with Hana

Hana : Mom I want only her !!

Mrs Noora : * sigh * The only other way is if I assign a nurse for your mom , a maid , a driver to serve your family in your absence .. hows that ?

Nada : umm .. ill talk about it with my mother and Ill inform Mrs Lamya about it today enshalla .

Mrs Noora : Farewell

I stood up and I left the 9alah as I was heading to the elavators which was nowhere to be seen .

Hana rushed after me : Nada ... Plzz I only liked you

I gave her a soft smile as I entered the elevator and headed home.

__________

Lujain

I arrived at the company quite early today. Mayid told me to make alot of appointments for him and I got a call that he has an important meeting with one of the companies from America today.Hmm I've been thinking since I have no ideas how payback will work ill completely ruin his days. I decided not to inform him about the meeting and I wont make the appointments . That is my first step. Even though I get fired I dont care its not like im in need of this job. its only to keep me doing something in my stupid boring life.

Ahh ya dictorat jroo7 elgharam 3alijy galbn jroo7ah mn walah

uff who is it . I saw it was from the mysterious dude. Im in a good mood =).

Lujain : Halla

... : Halla Wallah ... sh7alch luji ?

Lujain : am good and you ?

... : you do seem really good and that makes me good too.

Lujain : hmmm ..

... : Why are you so happy ?

I dont know why but I told him about the payback thing and my hatred for mayid . He was in total silence when I finished talking.

Lujain : e7m

... : umm .. ehehehe shay6ooona

Lujain : Well m7ad gala ysawy feeny chee 9a7 ?

... in a serious tone : were you really mad that day .. ?

Lujain : yeaah that day was like hell to me

... : and did u not go to the party you told him about ?

Lujain : Nahh .. actually I made it up

He chuckled ... : well .. Naughty girl ill talk to you later

Lujain : Owkaay .. bye

... : bye .

5 minutes after the call Mayid appeared.

Mr Mayid : elslam 3laikm

Lujain : w 3laikm elslaam Mr mayid ..

Mr Mayid : is there anything for me .. ?

Lujain : Nope ..

Mr Mayid : any meetings , calls ... ?

Lujain with a smile : Nope =)

He smiled .. Mr Mayid : well about the appointment I told you to make cancel them for today Im kind of busy

My smile faded away .. Lujain : ehh ok

He left into his office. Ugh ! now what half my first step is a disaster... well there is still the meeting part .

___________

Dala3

I didnt go to university today as I arrived yesterday I was kind of tired . I woke up at 12 I got me coffee and I went back to my room and switched on the TV . There was a romantic movie on I rememberd my beloved M6ar and thats when I recalled everything that happened in KSA . I smiled .

tzzz ... my bb vibrating .. hmm ? strange number . I dont really answer numbers I dont know so I ignored . but it kept calling ... until the fifth time I decided to answer.

Dala3 : Elslam 3laikm

a male voice .. : w 3laikm elslaam ya halla

Dala3 : emm emnu ?

the male : wyach Rashid

Dala3 : Rashid .. ? mm na3am feeh shay ?

the male : 7aab at3raf

Dala3 .. >< : oo an mb 7aba at3rf .. al7een m3 elslama

I shut the phone before I hear what he was about to say. seriously Mitfayaj ! my bb vibrated again this time i got a poem msg . i deleted it . It vibrated again and now someone has added me to their bb messenger. I accepted as their was no nick name .. just the pin as the name . And when I accepted it was Rashid again .. ><>

Stylish : N3am what is it that u want ?

Rashid : I told you

Stylish : and I told u my answer

Rashid : but .. give me a chance

Stylish : maba

Rashid : plzz

Stylish : anywayz where did u get all this info from . . my no my pin my name ??

Rashid : B3d rabich ;p and btw .. 3mra ma8bola

Stylish : Ma yhmne now what u know about me and am deleting you

Rashid : dont an9a7ch dont

Stylish : why ?

I chatted with this Rashid for over 10 minutes .. I actually forgot that he was a complete stranger and we chatted about random things. He did something that made me enjoy taking to him although its my first time. !

_________

M6ar

I finished praying al thuhor and I opened the Tv . I wasnt in the mood of going to the sharika today. There was a romantic movie on . The main actress was a cute soft lady with long black hair . she reminded me of Dala3 . I felt something weird in my heart when I remembered her. Dala3 is a really amazing girl she'll make a perfect wife. I smiled at what I was thinking about. Hopefully she feels the same way towards me.

Trn Trn .. I reached for my Vertu it was a7mad my friend . I remembered I had told him that we should go to AD today. And I stormed out of the house.

3sa allah ma yjeeb 3tab wala b3d w hajr w '3yab

3sana ma ntfarag yom .. 3asa daym nkoon a7bab

(Abdulmajeed Abdullah - a7bab )

**********

There was a problem with the spaces =(

I hope you enjoyed it ..

Remain ^_^

Love ,

Sly

10 comments:

  1. ib youm im hocked walla i love your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its AMAZING !!! love you ;***

    akeed le stranger MAYID!!!

    m6ar+ dala3 = love ;*

    Nada + that dude = love ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god i loved it !!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for the dedication :*********

    cant wait for the next one !!!!!!

    love the kid :)

    read you soon inshalla

    cuteandcuddly
    xoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiii iam a new reader to ur story and i have to say by far its one of the most amazing blogs!! keeep up the posts and cant wait for part b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rawan -
    im really glad =) Remain dear ;*

    Unchainedooh ;p -
    I <3 u too ;** , hehe we'll see
    Thanx 7by

    cuteandcuddly -
    Welkss =) Remain dear and thanx alot
    ;***

    jaza3iya -
    Owwwh ! am really glad hun , thnx ;**
    soon enshalla , aham shay Remain (A)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOL SLYO ;p

    weynich 3sa ma shar??

    figadnach !!! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  7. ehehehe ... ,
    ma shar fdaitch .. bss buzy u knw ana msafra i dont have much time to enter .
    enshalla today ill start part b and if i finished it ill post today ^^
    So today or tomorrow

    w enty b3d .. we missed part 19 !
    although i read the guilty i didnt have time to comment =( ill comment al7eeena
    Omg wayd arms ehehe
    Love you ;*** unchainedoooh =p

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ya slyooo... maybe i wont post 19 now.. im tired !!!!! im sick ;(

    poor pooor unchainedo ...


    yalla comment may9eer chithe posty o intay u dont comment tara ha !! ill come the place illy intay msafra there o ill hit u with my kambal elly il7een im hugging ;(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Owww Salamaaat hun ! Ma tshofeen shar
    5ala9 dam chee we'll have to wait ... ,
    Bss ma awa9eech .. LOOOOOOOOOOOONG ONE (A)

    ehehehehe elsalfa feeha hitting !! Waboyeee lol
    5ala9 5ala9 ... I commented ;))

    I think I wont post today b3dnee i didnt start and kinda mitkasla although i know what am gna write .. Bacher enshalla ill have it ready .. hopefully

    anywayz ... GET WELL SOON ! ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOW el 8e9aaa waayid kash5aa =D
    waayid endimajt feeha
    Mayid is the anonymous guy calling Lugii XD
    hope u complete it soon
    Reemanii =)

    ReplyDelete