Monday, July 6, 2009

Will You Marry Me .. ?

Hello ... ,

Will You Marry Me .. ? ,
This is a completely diiferent story than my old one.
I can assure u that u will enjoy it more enshalla ;)

I will begin writing in a different style . A more interesting one hopefully.

Here We go ....
Bsm Allah ... !

Will You Marry Me .. ? (1)

**********

"Wa7lailha Elbnt .. 3ANIS " Said everyone.
Im really fed up of hearing this word, " 3anis " "3anis" "enty 3anis"
Ok i get it ... !!
Am 27 years old Im the only unmarried in my family.
I have 1 big brother hes 30 he married my cuzn and they have 2 kids.
My eldest sister is 32 shes also married and she has 2 kids too, my small sister 24 years old
just got married last summer. So, its only me left in the house.
I come from a very wealthy family. My dad is a very grown up man he is well none in the country, he owns his own bussiness that led him to millions and millions. He is old now so he
gave my bro Khalifa to continue building up his work.

I've been in many serious relationships willing for them to end me up married. Unfortunately, they turned up to be a complete faliure. As for the other men who proposed... hmmm allah ma ktab n9eeb . So am guessin this is my faith to stay single.

I've been working in my dads bussiness from when i graduated but now am fed up . Im fully grown and I want to start depending on my self. I have now been accepted to work at the X company, who owns it a very very important man in the UAE. Well am going to be his sons secretary.
Tomorrow is my first day wish me luck .

Tomorrow morning.
Jane ( my maid. she only works for me . she does every thing for me like shes my mom and im
her 6 years old daughter. Im kind of lazy and totaly unresponsible ) : Maam Wake up its 7:30

I woke up and headed to the bathroom. Jane has already organised me a hot steaming shower.
Perfect ! I covered my self with a towel and went to my suite, to find the oriental breakfast ready. hmm i dried my self got into my underclothes and wore my robe. After eating and reading the news. Jane came and did my hair for me. She got my hair into a very high ponytail.

Jane : this is perfect mam, I got u the Chanel outfit it looks very appropriate for a first day.
Me : ok ..
she helped me into my new Chanel outfit that i never new about. I got into the black trousers, and the very womeny black jacket which made me look very Hot and stylish in a woman
Im not ugly at all infact am pretty much beautiful . I have a very short and small pointy nose,
round full pinkish lips, wide hazel eyes, clear skin , my features were amazing. my hair was caramel colour coming half way through my back . my bangs always covered my forehead.
My body was very attractive. I had curves and everything a woman needed. So my appearance didnt have to do with me still single. its just FAITH.
I added some red lipstick , mascara blush and skin colour eyeshadow. I took my chanel bag. prayed to allah for blessing me today.

I went down .. I saw my dad

BaBa : halla halla 7abeeebti t3aly ..
I went and gave my dad a big hug.
Baba : today is ur day .. well am sure ull come back one day to me
Me : hmmm Ma a'6in .. yala baba bat2a5ar bye . salim 3la mama
Jane gave me my coffee and i headed to my ferrari.

Im lujain .. Am heading to work plz wish me good luck ;)

**********

Remain ...

Love,
Sly

9 comments:

  1. Loved ur other story bas this one also seems interesting.. cant wait to read more daahling..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I had to delete it.
    Thaaaanx Dear =)
    Enshalla this will be more than interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. this eems interesting !! <3 !! yaaay

    visit my blog ! and check out mine <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HeHeHe Thaaanx ,
    Ofcourse Dear , ill check it out now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ew, you can't write. why try?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete