Friday, July 17, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (7)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (7)

* sorry 3al g9oor (A) .. This post doesnt contain any dala3 and M6ar .
And as I promised its hopefully long .. and the action will start Soon!

Enjoy =D

**********

Groove Slam work it back
Gaga in the room so starstruck
Cherry Cherry Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
( Lady Gaga - Starstruck )

Wednesday Morning .. ,

I woke up at 5 am as I overslept yesterday . I was still on bed when I entered my Facebook account from my BB. OMG ! Friday IS MY 29th BIRTHDAY O.0 ! How could I forget my own birthday ! Am getting older by year ! Duh ! lol I threw my BB 3la the bed as I started to think of plans 7ag my birthday . Since its my last 20'th birthday before I turn 30 it has to be speacial. I was thinking if I could travel with my friends to somewhere cool like Hawaii ^__^ . But NO. Am not gonna argue with Mayid to give me a holiday . ATLANTIS ! this is the second thing that popped in my mind. Ill spend a whole day with my friends in Atlantis , it gotta be fun. I jumped out of bed as I got ready for work after my long shower. It was 7 when I headed downstairs. I went to the kitchen seeing Jane busy preparing my breakfast she seemed happy I was awake alone. I sat on the couch thinking again about my birthday. I have to go shopping for my birthday present . Weird I know but every birthday I have to go shop for a present that I give myself on my birthday (A) . Its usually something strange or the first thing that sprinkles in my eye lol .

Mama and baba : Lujy .. Good Morning .
I jumped up kissing them .. Lujain: Good Morning !
Mama : Early today and happy .. thats good.
Lujain : My birthday is on firday yaaay.
My dad chuckled : haha mahma u get older ur still just like a kid.
Lujain : ehehehe
Mama : So 7abeebti what do u want for your present .. No I think ur big enough u dont need presents ehehe
Lujain : haha no ! I want one .. and a speacial one .. an extra speacial one since its my last birthday before I turn 30 hopefully.
Mama : hahhaa every birthday u make something up just to make it speacial.
Lujain : Yes !

I ate my breakfast and headed to work. I arrived there extra early as I saw marwan entering with me.I was in a great mood !
Lujain : Good Morning Mr Marwan

Marwan with a smile : Good Morning Miss Lujain .. How are you today ?
Lujain : am great ( with a wide smile )
Marwan : Owhh shaklich Extra great ..
Lujain : YEAH ! my birthday is on Friday Yaaaay !
He looked at me as if im a fifteen year old having her sweet sixteen .Marwan with a smile : owkaaay .. hmmm So thats suppost to be something to get u happy I guess. So how old are you going to be ? * wink ..wala am not suppost to ask a woman about her age ?
Lujain : Naaah its ok with me .. am turnin 29 !
Marwans eyes were wide open : NoWaaay ! Mashalla ma ybain 3laich .. I thought something like 24
Lujain : ahahaha .. lol How old are you ?
Marwan : well im 25
Lujain : owh really ... ur a kid hahahaha
Marwan didnt seem to like what I have said : Enty el3yooz ;p
Lujain : chub ! ana mb 3yooz lo knt 3yooz ma btgol abayin a9'3ar mn 3mry =P
Marwan : I was just awany 3ad astahbal ..
Lujain : haih 9a7 .
Marwan : so ..ur not married ?
Lujain : Nope ..
Marwan : hahaha msharda elryayeeel ;p
I didnt take things personally with Marwan . He was really nice and I knew he was just kidding around.
Lujain : Chift 3ad ..

Marwan : Mar7baaa Mr Mayid
Mr Mayid : Halla Halla Marwaaan ;)
Uffft lazm y5arib hatha .. a9lan what is he doing early isnt he suppost to come at 10.
Mr Mayid : halla Lujain
Lujain : ahlain Mr.
Mr Mayid : sorry Marwaan we'll take Miss Lujain away from you for now
Marwan : Nevermind .. Bss la tsh'3lha wayd .. her birthday is on friday she needs a lil ra7a * wink
Mr Mayid : Thanx 4 telling me Marwan Ill make sure she works well those two days * wink ... come on birthday gurl
Sa5eeef ! .. I walked by him as we headed to the elavators to get to our floor.

Mr Mayid : how old are you gonna be
Lujain : 29 !
Mr Mayid with a weird smile : Owh you arent that young
>< ..
Mr Mayid : So .. What are you doing for your birthday ?
Lujain : Ma3rf maybe atlantis-ing
Mr Mayid : aha that sounds fun .

He entered his office and I sat on my desk making some reservations and calling my friends.
As work was finished . I passed by the Saloon to do some facial and my nails. I cut my bangs even shorter.

Thursday Morning.

I headed to work happy again. I was so excited like am the only girl in the world who gets a birthday. Well am living a lonely boring life that should be fun for me. I entered the company with no Marwan in sight. I didnt see many employees that greet me in the morning. I rushed to my desk with a smile on my face. It widened as I entered the hall.

Everyone : Happy Birthday To You .. Happy Birthday To Lujain .. Happy Birthday To You .. !
Sana 7lwa ya gameel .. Sana 7lwa ya gameel sana 7lwa sana 7lwa .. sana 7lwa ya gameel.. CHA CHA CHA !

Fdait'hm wallah ! I saw Marwan with a wide smile w 3la his head were those birthday caps actually all of them had one on their heads. Jawahir also had the 9afara thing. I saw Mr Omar wagif b3eed shway with a smile. I was really speachless. Thank God Mayid was no where to be seen.

Lujain : You guyz THANKYOU wallah .. Ma3rf shu agoolkm..really really thaaaaanks !
Marwan : Ma y7tay tgoleen shay * wink
7amda : T3aly cut your cake.. y3naa ;p

As I went closer to my desk I felt awkward everyone was looking at me . I saw the beautiful lady come closer to me as she placed a birthday hat on my head. I turned to her with a smile. I grabbed the knife and I cut the cake !! We enjoyed the 30 minutes until Mayid came. Everyone was in silence but after he asked for a piece of cake everything went back to how it was.

Mayid : Happy birthday mo8adaman.
I couldnt not smile .. Lujain : thnx

After work I went to Festival City shopping for my present ! an hour passed and I still didnt find something that sprinkled in my eye (A) . Until I saw this Farfasha from Damas You know the Nancy ajram thing. Anyways I loved it was new I got it. I went to the place where they wrap the gifts and they wrapped for me. I took a photo of it to add it in my birthday present photo album hehe. I left back home reminding my parents of the speacial present Im waiting for. I called my sisters and my bro telling them about the the present am waiting for ehehe. And I went in for a sleep as I remembered that today the stupid Chinese men are coming. I still didnt think of Payback. Perhaps after my birthday.

I woke up on my BIRTHDAY extra early. I went in for cold long bath. I stepped out drying my hair. Jane helped me curl it all , the wavy curls. I got in my amazing valentino red up to the knees dress. and under it I wore skin colour stockings. I wore over my dress some long golden accessories. I left my wavy hair down. I added my smoky makeup. I grabbed my valentino bag and my BB. 15 new messages 10 unread bb msnger 6 missed calls ! my missed calls were from my friends and my sister and my cuzn. the bb msnger were all from my friends happy birthday-ing me, and the messages too were from friends , dala3, aunt u know those ppl and one from Mayid. " Happy Birthday Lujain .. Have Fun =D "

The limo reached my house with all my friends inside. I went in and we headed to Atlantis. Simply partying. It was a total Blast !! I had SERIOUS fun. we ended the day having dinner. My friend was going to drop me home but Jane called and insisted that she will pick me up .
Hmmm !

At 11: 30 Jane appeared I got in the car and she drove I kept talking to her about my amazing day. Until I found out we were going in a different direction than our home one.

Lujain : Jane ! where are u taking me ??
Jane : Wait and see

WTH... where is she taking me ! Has she prepared me a present . No I dont think so. Well we are still in Jumairah. We stopped at the marine . I saw a Big yacht .. well not very big anywayz it was decorated with ballons and flowers. So she did prepare this for me. We went out the car. Jane leaned by the car.

Jane : Go in
Lujain : Omg Jane Thanx !
Jane : hunny this is not from me ..
Lujain : What .. then who is this from ?? my parents ?
Jane : Nope .. Go in and you will know
Lujain : Arent u coming with me ?
Jane : nope .. Go in dont worry ;p

I went on this amazing yacht . It was really luxurious and amazing. I paced around , the weather was amazing . The yacht was filled with water smell. I went down the yacht. I saw that it was designed in an amazing way. their were couches the luxurious orange ones and a bar by the corner. I went in one of the rooms It was really nice. I went back up maybe Ill find someone. at the tip of the yacht I saw a card it was opened. and a cupcake with a candel on top.
" Lujain Happy Birthday ! Hope u liked the Yacht . its all yours =) . Love , ( ) "
Hmmm who sent this . It was printed out by the computer so I couldnt figure out anything from the handwritting. I left the yacht with the card and the cupcake as I saw Jane entering the car and I entered too. She started the engine at once.

Lujain : Arent you gonna tell me who is it from ??
Jane : Sorry Dear I wish I can but I swore i wont .
Lujain : Omg Jane ! You've been with me for 15 years you cant keep this away from me.
Jane : If it was gonna harm you to not know who the person is I will sure tell you. and you will eventually know so its ok. and its from someone speacial ( she smiled )
Lujain : Ugh ! is it a girl or a guy ?
Jane : hmmm .... Girl
We entered the villa . All the light were closed . Just as I went closer in .

Happy Birthday song again ehehe. My parents , my eldest sister her kids. all were their singing .
there was a huge baskin robins cake .. my favourite. We ate the cake and enjoyed every minute. until it was my favourite time... birthday presents !!!

My mom started she gave me a small wrapped box. I opened it . it was an amazing Ruby ring. It was hers from her mother. Fdait'ha She gave it to me i loved it. It was indeed speacial. Something from my grandma that I never saw. Daddys Present was beyond amazing. It was a Quran from gold !! Wooooow ! I loved it . My sis gave me a teddy bear! It wasnt any teddy bear, it was my teddy bear when i was a kid ! i lost it then when we were moving in to our new house. She gave me the exact one god knows from where she got it. Now this was really special cuz it was my favourite teddy that had the name of " pampy " ehehe I used to talk to him about my life everyday. Her kids gave me Godiva chocolate my favourite.All the presents were amazing. I was still waiting for the rest aahahaha. Jane gave me a baloon I pomped it there was a ticket inside for one of those shows in media city.
Jane with a wink : Something to keep u buzy next weekend.
Lujain with a smile : Thanx


I went back to my room with my amazing gifts. I totally forgot about the yacht mysterious thing. I opened my own present when my BB vibrated

1 New Message - unsaved number :
Did u like the yacht Luiji ?

No one calls me Luiji ( u know luiji and mario =P ) except my cuzn from my moms side. Ma38oola its her ! I called the number immediately to make sure and thank her.

Lujain : ALooooo !
... : Halla Walla
O.0 It was a VERY strong Male - y voice ! The spooky one I've never heard.
Lujain : ummm ahlain ..
... : How was the yacht ?
Lujain : umm it was amazing
... : sorry if u didnt like it ..
Lujain : actually I loved it but too bad I dont accept gifts from strangers ;p
... : What if I told you am not a stranger ;)
Lujain : Any Proof ?
... : Well , I have proof but I cant give you any sowwy
The sowy sounded weird from his strong voice .. Lujain : why ?
... : Cuz I dont want you to know who I am
Lujain : Why ?
... : Cheeeh .. u can take me as a secret admirer ;p maybe one day ull get to know who I am
Lujain : well maybe . Anywayz umm Mr Stranger .. Nice talking to you am not interested anymore to know who you are im actually not a fan of playing those games . So umm u can have ur yacht bag
... : Well Nevermind .. Ill talk to u later
Lujain : haha I dont think so
... : haha Believe me sweety you will
Lujain : Sweety ?
... : Good Night
TooooT !

Whos him! Im seriously killing Jane if she didnt tell me who that dude is .. and she told me its a girl! I dont know why but he kind of reminded me of Mayid maybe the part where he's like ill talk to u later and ull get to know me later. hmmm and why did he give me the yacht !
Weird !!! a5555 I need Sleeep ! zZzz

Baby is a bad boy with some retro sneakers
lets go see the killers and make out in the bleachers
I like you a lot lot think your really hot hot
(lady gaga - boys boys boys )

**********

Remain ^_^

Love ,
Sly

8 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay post!!!!!!!!!!! love it hun..... waiting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgggg!!! I cant wait for the next one!!! hmmm mn mnooo!!! -_-! go torture jane leen ma te3trf ;p!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG MNO???

    Cant wait 4 the next post daaaahling.. plz post soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. next please !:*
    madry laish bess i think ina its from mayid!;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unchained Melody -
    ehehe .. Glad u <3ed it , Thanx ;**

    Reverie -
    ^_^ Me too .. yeaaah hatha el7al elwa7eed ;p
    Thanx Dear !

    Dazzlin -
    U'll knw soon hopefully ;) . . enshalla dear tnx ;*

    identity -
    Enshalla hun .. hehe allaho a3lam =P .. Thanx ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. L O V E D
    E V E R Y
    W O R D
    O F
    I T : *

    -waiting for more;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heroine -
    ehehehe we'll see ;) Thanx hunny ;**

    Dreamer;* -
    And I LOVED you ! ;**
    Enshalla tnx dear ..

    I might be late with my post cuz am really buzy.
    bss Ill try to post ASAP =)

    ReplyDelete