Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (6)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (6)

Readers - Sorry this post is short and a lil boring .. I promise u hopefully the next post will be long and Juicy .
I wont be posting on a daily basis cuz am not in the country and am kind of buzy anyways enjoy ;)

**********

No song today sorry but I really dont have time

I woke up early in the morning seeing myself on the couch . Ugh ! I have to go to work . I went upstairs to have a cold shower. I got dressed and added NO makeup.
I entered the company with no Marwan in sight. I rushed to my desk avoiding everyone . I wasnt really in the mood of having a conversation. I watched the papers from yesterday lying on my desk . I hadnt completed them cuz I was thinking alot about ' the dinner ' ! ><
As I heard footsteps coming toward me. I forced a smile. I wasnt going to act as if im mad about yesterday instead I will be completely normal until the perfect day comes for ... PAYBACK !

Mayid : Good Morning
Lujain : Good mornin
Mayid : How are you ? you seem tired
Lujain : I do .. maybe from yesterdays party, I headed home late I didnt sleep much ( you know the party at the beach ;p )
Mayid : owh ya the party .. how was it ?
Lujain with a wide smile : owh it was a BLAST .. ! im glad the dinner was cancelled .. ;D

Mayid : yeah am sorry again about that ( and then he had this weird smile on his face ) dont tell me u waited alot in the restaurant ?
Lujain : ahh not at all .. 2o minutes hehe
Mayid : ahaaa ... well the chinese men are coming on thursday if u wanna come .. many ppl will be there . Mr Omar , marwan , khalifa , Mr salim , Mrs Reem , huda.
Lujain : No actually am buzy on thursday
Mayid : aha well ok. .

So the real dinner was on thursday, and with all the important people in the company . How dumb was I to think that he will actually invite only me to attend the dinner ! oh god I really hate him.

Mr Omar : Halla Lujain .. How are you doing ? u seem tired
Lujain : ahlain .. yeah am kinda tired
Mr Omar : aha well salamat ;) .. just came by to check up on how things are goin with u
Lujain with a smile : thanx .. everything is ok ... umm Mr Omar
Mr Omar : Yes ?
Lujain : Werent the chinease men suppost to come yesterday .. hmm like didnt u guyz go to the dinner yesterday ?
Mr Omar with a confused look : Umm no .. actually me and Mr Mayid were having our own dinner me and him only .. no chinese men ...well they r cumin on thursday , ummm why ?
Lujain : ahaa ... ummm nothing I just thought I heard that they were here yesterday.
Mr Omar : um no they werent. anywayz c u Lujain

I Just seriously dont understand why he did this ! TO ME ! y3ni what did I do to him ? Nuthin at all ... Shu meshkilta seriously !? I raised my head and I saw a english old lady holding a small ADORABLE small girls hand .
The kid had blonde hair put up in a ponytail . she had amazing blue eyes, she looked english but she had the features of arabic girls . She looked so cute. her bangs filled her forehead just like mine. she was wearing burberry clothes and a red bagpack behind her. The kid was holding a doll in her hand . she seemed scared .

The old Lady : Hello ..,
Lujain : hii .. can I help u ?
The old Lady : We are here to see Mr Mayid
Lujain : owh plz sit down .. just a minute... umm whats ur names ?
The old Lady : Just tell him Mona is here to see him

Lujain : aloo Mr Mayid
Mr Mayid : N3am ?
Lujain : umm there is a girl called mona and an english lady here to see u
Mr Mayid : LET Them IN !! ... Btw shes canadian

Lujain : u can go in .
Hmmm Whom are they ? A canadian lady with a local girl . hmm maybe shes her mother. No I dont think so . Anyways why am I so concerned. After a while the canadian woman came out but Mona was still in . I wanted to ask her who were they but I was shy .

Lujain : ummm your daughter is adorable.
The canadian : ahahaha ... no dear she isnt my daughter .. am actually her nanny.
( ok she didnt look like a nanny .. she was like so Mratiba and she was wearing Escada clothes ) ..Lujain : owh ... umm ..
I was about to ask another question but the girl went out alone.

The Canadian : ok Bye
Lujain : umm Bye
I smiled to Mona but she gave me this weird look.. hmm something about her reminded me of Mayid . Umm maybe shes his Neice right ?

__________

Dalaaa3

Im having a great time here ! Especially that M6ar is giving me SO much attention am loving it.
We are now in el3azeezeya mall its in Makkah but a lil far from the 7aram.
I was sitting on the chairs that are outside the shops when Omaya Wa'97a and M6ar came by. Fdait'ha Omaya Wa'97a domha tjma3nii wyaah <3.
Omaya Wa'97a as she settled by me : Wabooy Wabooy Wabooy ya ryoolee !
M6ar : giltlch omaya ylsee fl hotel ma tsm3een elramsa moool .. lazm t3andeeen !
Omaya Wa'97a : Tbany ayls rwa7y y3ni ?
M6ar : Traa galat lch shamso bateelis wyach
Omaya Wa'97a : la maby aba achoof eldnya .. shofee shu mafee
Dala3 : hhhh yadoooh lazm !
Omaya Wa'97a : Salamoooh !!!

Yadooh was callin salama from inside the shop everyone outside was looking at us except salamoo w elshela .
M6ar : hhh omaya allah yhadach n7n mb fl bait t9ar5een chee .. shu tbain mnha ?
Omaya Wa'97a : aba dality mal gahwa w eltamr
Dala3 : loool omaya yayibtnhm wyach hnee
M6ar : hay kilmkan wyaha .. 7ta yom sayreen t5aruj shammo w shamoos fil thanawya . . n7n nas awna prestige fe grand 7yatt faj2a 7a'9rat'ha m6al3a gahwat'ha .
Omaya Wa'97a : haih n3m lazm ... kl mkan wyay .. allah y'3rbl blees salamooh .. ana mn zman 5a6ry akafi5ha

She stood up and headed towards salamah . M6ar sat at her place as we laughed at Omaya Wa'97a and salama infront of us.
M6ar : shu mstansa hnee wyana ?
Dala3 : yeah :D
M6ar with a smile : zain zain ... entii mwanistina * wink
Dala3 :$
M6ar : So ... , kam bajeelich lain t5al9een ?
Dala3 : umm 1 course this year and next year .
M6ar : ahaaa .... ( after a few seconds ) Elwalda thabi7tny tba ti56bly
Dala3 >< !!!!!!
M6ar with a smile : bss gilt laha mb al7eenah .. later * wink
Hmmm shu 8a9dah ? Ahhh wallah a7bah hal ensan .
Dala3 : ahaaa ... :)

***********

Sorry the post was a lil boring .. Im in a rush ><

Remain ;) ..

Love,
Sly

3 comments:

  1. Omaya wa'97a is the best character in your story I love her;*
    Dala3 and m6ar are getting along well, enshllah he proposes to her;p
    I feel that Mona is Mr.Mayids daughter;s
    and his wife died leaving the girl with him!
    I adore your story, tara this post is good its not boring but a bit short
    Next post please(A)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaqhir hal mayid ya3ni why did he do that do lujain mskeeena...cant wait for payback time and i agree with the though of love i think mona is mayid's daughter ...is m6ar hinting that he wants dala3 wela shino??? inshalaaaah la2na mskeena it3awir elgalb she loves him...omaya wa'97a niktaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... btw ull be missed, have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Thought of love -
    Im glad u <3ed her ..
    umm hehe well see ;) .. I adore u !
    I posted =)

    Nawarii -
    >< I know ! hmm maybe ;)
    ummm maybe too hehe I dont wanna spoil anything
    Thanx Hun !!

    ReplyDelete