Saturday, July 11, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (5)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (5)

As I promised u to post today .. I DID !

This Part is dedicated to Dazzy ^_^

Enjoy ;)

**********

You'll always be a part of me , im part of u indefinetly
Boy dont u know u cant escape me , Ooh darling cuz ull always be my baby
( Mariah Carey - Always be my baby )


Jane woke me up early in the morning . I dressed up casually and headed to work ! I was greeted by Marwan as usual its like this guy stays in the first floor for one hour in the morning and then heads to his office which is in the 7th floor ! I ended the conversation quick and I headed to my desk on the last floor. The Weirdo wasnt here yet . I sat down massaging my head that hurt me a lil and thats when I heard his voice .

Mayid : hala hala .. 9ba7 el5air Lujain
Lujain : 9baa7 elnoor
Mayid : Shu 7alch elyoom ? enshalla el a39ab rayga ( and he shot me his sa5eefa grin ;p ) ?
Lujain ( Maleee8 ) : Actually Not !
Mayid : owwh 7asafa ... =P ( and he left to his office )

This is how the day passed . He then told me that there was going to be a work dinner tomorrow. And he is only going cuz the two chinease bussines men who r coming , will only be introducing themselves. Anyways he invited me to come with him as he didnt wanna be alone and he didnt feel like inviting anyone else. I felt it was kind of weird but I agreed after all I was really looking forward.

I went Back home totally happy . I told my parents about it , they were happy that i was happy about it . It was going to be my FIRST work dinner. I 've been working at my dads company in an important position , But I didnt attend any meeting , work dinners , lunch anything like that. No one happened to ask me why not as they were scared of me cuz am the boss'z daughter. I didnt like this way so thats why I came to work in this company.

__________

Dalaa3 . !

When we reached Makkah it was shway before the fajr. We went to do our 3mrah and 6awaf we finished late and then we went to pray the fajr. We were all exhausted after that so we went to sleep. I took a quick cold shower and zzzzz I slept !
We took 2 connected rooms cuz the suits were all taken . one of the rooms salamah and shamsa and the other one me and shamma. In the same floor was M6ar and 3essaz room. And in the floor above was my uncle his wife , my aunt and granny.

knock knock !
Uff who is it . I opened my eyes and I turned to see Shammas bed empty . I saw the clock it was 2 . WoW I slept alot. I headed lazily to the door I didnt even look at the small eye there. I was wearing my betty boop Pjs. A black short with betty boops head on the right. and a cut black shirt with betty in a big size all over it. My long hair was a mess . I opened the door as I was scratching my eyes . I opened them to see ..... !
Dala3 : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !
I slammed the dooor shut on his face. i felt bad but OMG look at me . I went to the mirror and screamed again. My love saw me in this way =( . I think he got scared and left lol . I also felt bad cuz tawny m3tamrah and he saw me in this way .I quickly washed up and prayed the '6ohor as i missed it . I wore black comfy leggings and an oversized pink shirt. I needed somethin comfy under my closed 3abah . t7ajabt and I went out seeing Omaya Wa'97a by my door.
Omaya Wa'97a : Dalooo3 T3aly wyaya bseer atsharali msabeee7 .
Dala3 : Omaya shu tsween roo7ch hny .. hmmm ok yalla
Omaya Wa'97a : elma95at shardat 3any w Sayrat wya 3essa yt'3adon . 3amch w 7rmtah fel '3rfa w 3amitich fl 7aram tgra quran , Ma6oor madry wainah . Gilt maly ela daloo3 el'3naah !
Dala3 : hhhh fdaitch yadooh yalla enzain nseer.

We went down and there we saw M6ar he was talking on the phone and once he saw us he came by.
M6ar chuckled when he saw me . I was so embarrassed I looked at the floor.
M6ar : haa Omaya wain sayreen ?
Omaya Wa'97a : sayra atsharaly msabeee7
M6ar : ahaa yalla 3yal yay wyakm ...
He shot me a smile as we were walking to the hilton shops. We talked 3ady nothing really happened. We got to the guy who sells msabee7 . Omaya she took about 30 lol for her friends and neighbours . I bet they are all old they forgot what a msba7 is. Well am not really any better , I took 15 hehe for lujain and my sisters ofcourse mom , dad and my fwends.
M6ar was just laughing at us . Yadooh saw this woman and she started talking to her she just has to make friends everywhere lol . M6ar went talking on the phone again . I was bored all alone so I saw this man doing those amazing necklases 3la stones and he writes ur name on the stones in a very nice and neat way in arabic

I went by him and told him to do one for me and for the girls and lujain , and some small ones for my neices. I then saw he does also key chains 3la stones b3ad. They were big and brown . I asked him to do one for M6ar . He wrote M6ars name and he put it in a white box. I thanked him and left . Yadooh was still talking with this woman but m6ar ended his convo on the phone.
I was shy to give him this thing.

M6ar : shu 5ath'ty ?
Dala3 : emm sawait those amazing necklases and ...
M6ar : and shu ?
I raised the box to him .. Dala3 : and this for you .. ( with a smile )
M6ar had a wide grin on his face as he opened the box. .. M6ar : Dalooo3 its really nice .. Thanx wayed wallah .
Dala3 .. =$ : hehe la 3ady .. ( i didnt want him to feel anything so i said this ) owwh nsait asawy 7ag 3essa
M6ar with another smile : La ma3laich ma yabee
=$ !

I was starving so I forced them to come with me back to the mall in our hotel (abraj zamzam ) I loved this mall alot . I went and I ate KFC and then we went to the 7aram to pray the 3a9er . we stayed there reading quran and praying to allah until after the mo'3arb we all went to the dates store. I was wondering around looking at the dates . I already got 2 boxes of diff types of dates for our house and the man said he was going to send it to the hotel . I wondered around waiting for the rest to finish.

M6ar : Dalooo3 taste this its amazing .
He was holding a pack of dates and a single date in his other hand .
Dala3 : allah it looks delicious ..
I raised my hand to take the dates but instead he shoved it in my mouth with his hand. OMg that was embarrassing but I was happy ..
M6ar : Shu rayech ?
Dala3 : emmmm latheeeth
M6ar : tbain b3d
Dala3 =$ : emm la its ok
M6ar as he reached for another one , and shoved it in my mouth : la adreebch tbain
he winked and left .. that was really embarassing . I thought know one saw but there was Salamah eyeing me .. Ohhh god shu yfknee mnha .. she came by me

Salama with a wink : W y2akloonha b3d
Dala3 : Chub it was 3ady . Cuzn
Salama : yeah right .. a9lan ana kashiftnkm mn zmaaan . . =P

___________

Tomorrow came ! I was happy I went to work waiting for the hours to pass by quickly and hopefully they did. Mayid reminded me not to be late for the dinner at 8.
I went back home. I took a long warm shower. I wore My Chanel up to the knees white dress with black on the edges. I wore my up to the chest black cardigan to cover my arm cuz the dress was sleeveless. I wore under it my black shiny not very thick stockings and my black heels. I tied my hair in a high ponytail with the ends of my hair curled . I raised my bangs in a small puff. I added my smoky makeup with dark red lipstick , I wore my pearl earring and my chopard watch . I took my Chanel bag and headed downstairs. My parent were there.

Dad : ob ob shu hal kash5a 7abebti
lujain in a shy tone : ehehehe t3rf b3d my first work dinner .
Mom : yalla 7abebti good luck ;)
Lujain : thanx byeee

I drove my Ferrari to the restaurant in Jumairah . Am so happy and looking forward I told everyone about it enshalla I enjoy it ;D . it was 8 : 05 when I reached there. A waiter guided me to a table set up for 4 but it was empty . I sat down waiting for the 2 chinese men and Mayid to come. I sat there waiting while I was drinking my water . 10 minutes passed and know one came . The waiter came to me and asked me if I wanted to order anything but I told him no.
Ok it 8:30 where are they . I called Mayid but he didnt answer . am goin to stay here akeed they are coming its bussiness we are talkin about here ! 8:50 ok ma9i5oha I called Mayid again and he answered.

Mayid : mar7baa Lujain
I heard noises ... Lujain : halla mayid .. umm waink and wainhm elmen ana fel restaurant ??
Mayid : hhhhhh Lujain enty hnaaak .. owwwh nsait agoolch the dinner is cancelled .
O.0 .. Lujain : shu !?
Mayid : sorry wallah .. The chinease men didnt arrive from china yet and I dont think they are.

I didnt believe what he was telling me . OMG I F***ing Hate HIM !! kaif y3ni they didnt arrive ! it means he made this all up OMG OMG .. I felt a tear coming down my eyes . I was just about to scream and fight with him but I calmed myself down .
Lujain : ahaa 5la9 3yal its no prob . a9lan i wasnt ready cuz I wanted to go to my friends party .. BYE .

TooT TooT . I threw my bb 3la the seat and I covered my face with my hands. I was crying yes I was . How dare him do this to me .! Laish ana shu sawaitla ??? I WAS SOOOO HAPPY ABOUT TODAY , EVERYONE KNEW THAT ! Oh god wallah 7ram 3laih ! El7a8eeer ELNATHIL .. ! Sbaaaal I hate him . Ashkara he made this all up , Awanah they didnt arrive yet . he seriously embarrassed me I guess now im a joke he was goin to tell everyone. I bet he is laughing now 3lay . Elnathil !!
I wiped my tears I grabbed my phone and bag and went to my car . I was driving aimlessly . I cant go back home my parents will know. I didnt want anyone to know about it. I cried again .
I wanted someone to talk to or someone to comfort me but I had no one. my parents know way . Jane she wont understand. Dala3 is away. My other sibling are too buzy in their lives. Friends .. well i have alot of friends but most got married and settled away in their own lives, and the others werent that close. I had a bestfriend but not anymore. I have know one . I wanted someone who would really understand me , someone like a husband . But too bad I was lonely .
I drove and finally I saw myself infront of the ba7ar. I went to a spot which was totally empty . I parked my car I left my bag there . I took off my earrings and placed them in my bag. I switched my phone off and kept in the car.

I went down . The weather was amazing ! I was standing there on the huge rocks by the ba7ar. I took off my hair band as the wind made my hair jump. I took of my shoes , stockings and cardigan and i left them 3la the rocks. 3ady No one is hear . I took my watch and i placed it on my cardigan with my car keys . I went by the water as my feet bacame wet . then I went back to the rocks and layed on them completely thinking of totally NOTHING .
I heard Cars coming by . I woke up from my own world. I grabbed my things in my hands and headed to my car . WOW its 12 ! I threw everything in the back seat and I opened my phone to check if my parent were asleep cuz i didnt want them to see me in this way. I found 10 new messages informing me that i recieved 2 missed calls from mama , one from dad , one from that idiot , 2 from Jane, one from a friend , a message from mom asking me why my phone is switched and that she and dad were off to the mazra3a , and two random messages from Jawahir.
I informed my mom that am ok and am heading back home and that my phone was switched cuz i didnt want anything to bother me in the dinner.

I reached home it was 1 . I went in the villa it was totally dark . all the maids asleep . I was TIRED ! I threw my heels , bag , cardigan , stockings , car keys 3la the floor. I placed my watch in my bag . I took of my dress and threw it on the floor. I grabbed a blanket from the guest room and Zzz I slept 3la the couch in the guests 9alah .

She inhaled a breath she'd never breathe be4 , didnt want no drama no more and she said
No happily ever after and that just aint 4 me , Becuz finally
I know i deserve better after all , Ill never let a teardrop fall , ooh noo ohhh
( Pussycat dolls - happily never after )

**********

Remain ;)

Love,
Sly

7 comments:

  1. U POSTED! I LUV U and I LUV UR STOORYY!! i luv ommaya wa'67a :p hehhehee she's soo funny! loved this post ;) Yallah next one pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeZzz :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. حرااام ليش جذي يسوي فييهااا :"(

    و دلع شنو راح يصير عليها مع مطر ممم


    *_*
    We weiting for the next post ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. | glittery |
    I love u 2 ! am glad u loved it ;**
    Thanx dear ... enshalla ill post soon ;)

    | fo0o2a |
    enshalla ull know soon ;)Thanx sweety
    ill post soon enshalla ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmmm... im hating mayid WAYID!!!!
    oo i love m6ar, yaay he finally likes her

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor thinggggggggggggggg yaqhir hal mayid yeb'3ala kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf iwa3i men his lala land......mskeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena 3awirat galbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAAAAANK UUU 4 the dedication dear :*** (i was kinda out ilyoum o couldn't comment again)

    7aram walla mskeena yalsa in the ma63am for an hour o isa5eeef magalha ina it was cancelled!!! 7maar..

    M6ar <3 hes soo sweet o Dala3 b3ad is adorable..

    Loving ur story dear cant wait 4 more :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. | Monwa |
    =) .. Thanx Dear , Remain

    | Nawarii |
    hehehe ana a36eech ta9ree7 tkaf5enah ;)
    Thanx hun .. Remain

    | Dazzy |
    Walaaaw , Enshalla Dala3 stays adorable ;p
    <3 u .. Thanx ... :D Remain

    ReplyDelete