Thursday, July 9, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (3)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (3)

* Tara The Action didnt start yet .. This still the beginning so dont get bored * wink

**********

Ya Monyat El5a6er , Ya Lahfat elmshtag
Naa6r ana Naa6r Oo lshoftk ashtaaag
( Hamad Al Amri - Ya Monyat El5a6r)

Thursday Morning..

I woke up late at 8:30 .. I have to be in the company at 9.
I rushed and wore my skinny Jeans w a random white top i saw on my couch
My hair was a total mess I just put it in a very messy bun, I grabbed my Valentino handbag,wore my jimmy choo flats.. 8:45 where is jane and where is my breakfast !
I rushed downstairs I saw Linda one of the maids.
Linda : MaaaM jane is sick thats why she didnt show up today
Lujain : owwh ill check up on her when I come back
..I saw some sandwhiches on the table i grabbed one and rushed to my Ferrari.

At the company.
Marwan : 9baa7 el5air Miss Lujain
I wasnt in the mood for him its 9:50 ..
As I rushed to the elavator .. Lujain : Later Later

Ugh !!!!! He is not there, and I rushed myself and hes late too .
11:30 .. Tawih 7a'9ritah sharaf ... w yalaitih Ma sharaf <3
He was wearing k7ly trousers Mal el suit .. white 8amees, a tie.the jacket or ma3rf shu ysamoonh elmohm mal el badla.. he was holdingit with his left hand w throwing it behind his back .. u got what I mean .Anyways his hair that was a lil long looked like it was blow dried and he waswearing his aviators. God he was so Hot .. !
As he took his aviators off .. Mr Mayid : Good Mornin Lujain .. Anything for me ?

Lujain with a smile : Good Mornin . . umm nope but u have a meeting at 3 before the end of the day.
Mr Mayid : ok .

I continued doing my paperwork and arranging some stuff until it was one. I was so hungry .
I went to the lil cafeteria at the bottom I got me orange juice and a Muffin..
I sat alone nibbling on my muffin. when this extremely pretty lady wearing an abbaya and her very short hair was moving behind her as she grabbed her coffee and sat at a table beside me. My Lips parted as I was looking at her . She was damn pretty.
Look who comes now.. Mr Mayid he was playingwith his blackberry as everyone greeted him. He came by me.
Mr Mayid : Lujaaain where is ... And he turned his face as he watched the beautiful lady. He went by her completely ignoring me ... E7mmm .. ! I dont blame him though.
Mr Mayid with an amazed look : Halla

The lady : Hii
Mr Mayid : emm .. enty mwa'6afa hny
The Lady : Haih estath
Mr Mayid : aha shu tshta'3lain hny ?
ok that was really stupid for him to ask while he is in this position to ask an employee where she workin AT HIS COMPANY.
I sat there all alone listening to their stupid conversation. She was a mwa'6afa 3adeya. And when she told him that Awnh 3ad he got angry w took him with her so yra8eeha . So i guess Jawahir and 7amda have a point. I was kind of annoyed I dont know why.

Its 2:50 .. Where is he .. There is an important meeting that will be held after 10 minutes w 7a'9ritah m5tfee. !I just recieved a call that his dad will be attending the meeting and he actually held the meeting so he can actually anounce offically that his son will be the new manager in the company.
I searched everywhere i didnt find him. I went and searched for his private number and thank god I found it !

Ring Ring Ring ... ufff Come on answer .. Ring Ring Ring
Mayid : alooooh
Lujain : Mr Mayid its Lujain Where are You .. !!!!???
Mayid : Lujain ? .. 5air .. Laish ts2leen wainy ?
Lujain : Laish As2aal !!! there is a meeting in five minutes !
Mayid : owwh elmeeting .. Cancel it
A7ar ma 3ndi abrad ma 3ndih ... waaaay ! . . Lujain : Cancel it !? ur dad is going to be there he is actualy going to anounce officaly that ur the new manager and u dont wanna show up !!
Mayid : Shuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!! ok ill be there in a few minutes .. Toot ToooT

Its 3 .. I saw all the important people in the company rushing to the conference room. oh no
Mr omar as he passed by me : Arent u coming ?
Lujain : uhh ..umm .. ill come soon !
Mr Omar : where is Mr Mayid is he already in ?
Lujain : Haaa ? ummm he'll be here soon
Mr Omar looked at me confused and he left
Omg where is he I cant go in alone . They'll just ask me about him. And his dad is really strict.A5af mnaah. 3 : 18 .. Tawah sharafLujain : Omg yalla plz .


We rushed to the meeting room.. All eyes were on us
Mr 7amad looked furious .. Awaaaaih !
Mr 7amad : The meeting started at 3 !
Mr Mayid was just about to talk when I broke in
Lujain : sorry its my fault .. I forgot to tell Mr Mayid that the meeting starts at 3.
Mr 7amad shway w bayakilne . Mr Mayid looked at me confused. Mr Omar knew I was lying.
We sat and the meeting began. Mr hamad was talkin alot about the company until he anounced thatMr Mayid is the new boss. The meeting ended with everyone greeting Mr Mayid . I was just going to go out after I completely messed my self up . I dont even know why i did that !


Mr Mayid : Lujaaain !!
I turned to see those undefined eyes .. Lujain : Na3am Sir
Mr Mayid with a breath taking smile : I really appreciate what u did today .. Thanx !
Lujain with a half grin : Never Mind sir .. and congrats

I went back home seeing everyone I mean mom , dad and dala3 gettin ready for the dinner today at my uncles house.And My young sister Maha ( the 24 year old ) was also there.
Lujain : Hi Mahooy .. sh7alch ?

Maha : Halla 7abebti .. am fine hows work ?
Lujain : good .. Hows ur husbaind ? Y didnt he come?
Maha : Hes kind of busy he couldnt make it.
Lujain : ahaaa ok ill go change.
I went to check on Jane .. she had shway fever I sent her with the driver to the hospital.I then went to my room took a short shower. I wore my Black tight skirt w long sleeved silver tight shirt with crystals.I straightened my hair . Wore my chopard watch and earrings. I added red lipstick and eyeliner, took my versace bag and went to Dala3s room. She was already dressed up in her brown Moroccon Jalabeyah with showed her body well with the tight belt on her upper tummy . She had her sheila already . she added her maroon lipstick and mascara . she wore her abbaya and we headed downstairs.


Mom lookin totally gorgeous by my dad : am goin with ur dad in his car . u guys follow us there.They left and I drove maha and dala3 in my car.

We reached my uncles house and everyone was already there.My uncle his wife Their two twins shaikha and shamma who were at dala3s age and M6ar their brother 25 . My other aunt and her husbandTheir only daughter Salama 23 years old and only son 3essa 25 too. And last but not least my grandma we call her Omaya Wa'97a.and ofcourse mom and dad.

As we entered ... : elsalam 3laikm
everyone : w 3laikm elsalam
We sat and we all had a short family talk.My uncle and aunt were goin on saturday to el3mra my parents and I couldnt go as we had work and my mom wont go if my dad didnt but they convinced my dad to allow dala3 to go with them.

We had our dinner Then the men headed to the meelas.
Salama : gomoo bnat .. La3at chabdy ufff .. bnseer neels bara3 eljaw yhabil .
Shamma : haih gomoo yalla !
Me , salama , shamma , shamsa and dala3 stood up leaving the women have their boring talk , Ofcourse Maha Mn awal ma tzawijat w she just loves their talk . Bs ana right i was old but I had the same brain ;)
Omaya Wa'97a : Wain sayraat Haa ?
shamma : weeeh shu yfkna ... Mashay Sayreen neels bara3
Omaya Wa'97a : Yalla girin mkankm ma3ndna bnaaat y'6hrn hal wagt
Lujain : Omaya !!! Mb sayreen mkan .. ella el 7wee Balach ?
Omaya Wa'97a : enti eskti .. Labstily hal mra9a9 .. Ma hzabtich b3adny
Lujain : hhhhh omaya kil ma btshofeeny btihzbeeny 3la nafs elmawthoo3 ... ana aw3dch lo lgayteely rayil mn al7een albslch 3ba fog elras !
Omaya Wa'97a : W enty emnu ybaach Yal maynooona !.. elryayeel ybon bnt san3a t3rf sh'3l elbait mb tsereen mswya 3mrch rayal fel sharikat idoreen
Lujain : allah yhdach Omaya wa'97a ...Hathak Awal elbnt teelis fel bait
Omaya Wa'97a : Wabooy ana awal sawaiteeeh .. gomn ingil3n mn wayhee 7sby allah 3laikn

We sat on a table under one of the trees drinking tea.Then M6ar and and 3essa Joined.
Salama: Omg I cant wait till saturday

3essa : 3aad enty uff mnch ..shakilna mn wayhich ma bnseer
Salama : La bs 9idg baykoon wanasa especially Daloo3 is cumin wyana
Dala3 with her soft voice : akeed baykoon wanasa bwjody
M6ar : yallah 3al '3roor =P
Dala3 giggled shyly
Shammo : Daloo3 3ndch 3by wsaa3 msakira .. Salamo w shamoos el5yas ra7aw ysawoon w ma wadony whaym uff..
3essa : akeed dala3 3ndha 3yal mthlkn entoo kilah labseen le hal 3by el maftooo7a
Dala3 : haih 3ndy I have 3 we'll share
Shamma : thanx 7uby
M6ar : Lets go nrkab darajaaat .. Wallah fe 5a6ry yala gooom 3awas
Shamsa : Anaaa Abaaa
M6ar: Mashay ylsn mkankm
Lujain : alllah plz plz
M6ar : Lujy enty bdoon ma tgoleen wyana
Shamma : La La Ma ystwiii ... !!! ana rakba y3ni rakba .. Goomi daloo3 roo7y my room w elbseelch my training suit
3essa : 5ala9 5alhm .. ksrw 5a6ry
M6ar : enzain yalla bsr3a
Dala3 and shamma went up to shammas room . Dala3 changed into shammas training suit

Twah bay6l3on mn bab el villa
Shamma : yalla dalooo3 gabl la wa'97ooo tshofna w 3ad mnu ygdar yfch mnha
Omaya Wa'97a : Wa'97ooo haaaa Wa'97oo ( as she hit shamma 3la her ass with her stick ) yalee ma tsti7een a9'3ar 3yalch
Shamma : ay ayyyyy !! Omaya Laa Awwch y3wr
Dala3 : ahahahahahaha
Omaya Wa'97a : w enty yal msti5fa yalsa t'67keen .. enshalla '6a7ka bla '9roos ( we she moved the stick to dala3s ass lool )
Dala3 : awaaih la la omaya d5eeelch ..
Omaya Wa'97a : e3tarfin wayn kntin nawyeen tseroon .. dala3ooo m'3ayra thyabich b3d . walla law mwa3dat bzwalkn tara
Shamma : hhhhhh Omaya mashay sh'3l nwa3d f 7wy elbait!
Omaya wa'97a : T3aloo wyaya mashay 6al3a
Dala3 despretely wanted to play on the buggies .. She rushed to the kitchen.
Omaya Wa'97a : T3alii hnee mswdat elwayh !!!

Dalaaa3

Awch I bumped into something .. ahhhh !! I was on the kitchen floor and some one was looking at me it was him !!
M6ar : T3warty ?
Dalaaa3 : aaaa5 laaa
M6ar reached his hand and grabbed mine and helped me off the floor : Shaklich mt3wraa

Awal mara I actually feel his hands. They were very cold but at the same time they warmed me. owwh i just realized my sheila was off my head . I quickly grabbed it from the floor.
M6ar : Why were you runing ???

Dala3 as she remembered what just happened : hhhhhhhh ! knt sharda 3n omaya Wa'97a she saw me and shamoo 6al3een w ma 5alatna n6la3 awnh mwa3deen hhhhhhhhhhh 7lailha shamooo .. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I stopped laughing when I saw m6ar staring at me .
Dala3 : e7mm umm did they start playing ..
M6ar still staring : ....
Dala3 : e7mm M6ar
M6ar gettin bak to earth : haa shuu ???
Dala3 : lool i was sayin lets go play .. bss we better go from the kitchen door 3n tz5na mara thanya
M6ar with a smile : ok yalla .. r u sure ur ok
Dala3 : yup
We went out and I saw Lujain looking at me with a smile as I walked towards them by M6ar. We played For an hour and half way thru shamma came to us running and we continued 3al darajat. It was really funand M6ar gave me shway attention . I enjoyed it.


At 11 we went back in the villa . To cool up . I walked towards the kitchen to get me some iced water, and I heard M6ars voice he was talkin on the phone with a GIRL ! I only got this part .. " 5ala9 7by ill talk to u later ... I dont get a kiss .. hhh fdaitch walla .. t9b7een 3la 5air ".
A tear drifted from my eyes as I heard what he was saying. I was very sensitive .. Ma At7amal .. I love this guy Madly !! and he always ignored me and im like ok ma3laih Bss now hes actualy flirting with a girl ok i know all guys do but it will obviously hurt u if u heard it from someone u love.W ymkn b3d he loves this girl Oh god !
I wiped my tear as i heard his footsteps and I acted as if i just came. He went out and he shot me his lovely smile. I went in the kitchen I quickly grabbed me a bottle of water. I seriously needed it. I sat myself on the table there.I saw a vertu lying on the table . It was M6ars Vertu Ma38ola he forgot it.
I placed the bottle 3al table and I stood up reaching for the phone. I opened it .. I dont know how to use the vertu . I was searching for the recieved or dialled nos ma3raft wain. I just found the contacts place. I was just about to open it when I heard a familiar voice . I turned around as I closed the phone so it appears on the home screen.

.. A soft tone : dalaaa3 ?

5al Balik Tzl 3aink Hna Wala Hna Wailk
Tara Galbi Mo Bs Y'3ar 3laih '3eera t'hid dyar
Kil Shay Feek Ana Leya Ro7k w galbk w 3yonk
taby tgool ana majnoon .. Aywaah Ana Majnoonk <3
(A7lam - 5al balik )

**********

Remain

Love,
Sly

3 comments:

  1. simply amazingggggggggggggggggggg...mashallah 3aliach wayed 7ilwa 6areeqtich ...thanks for adding the names of the songs matga9reeen (K) mskeeeeena dala3 just when i thought inah fee chance we m6ar it got lost fe lam7at ba9ar... mayid is hilarious and the same time annoying i was laughing so hard when he ignored lujain for the pretty girl hahahahhahaha so typical il9ara7a...post soooooooooooooooon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur Welcome ;)
    Thanx 7abebti ... ur amazing
    Ur comment is encouraging me to write more
    Enshalla ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the story!!!! its amazing.. ur talented :)


    bs rasy 3wwarny with teh characters.. ma 3raft mno mno ;p

    ReplyDelete