Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Will You Marry Me ... ? (2)

Will You Marry Me ... ? (2)

**********

Kaif ma gid hamhm galb el l'6y gid 7abhm
'6anait daym wa9lhm , lakinhm GHABOU
Baly Baly .. Baly m3ahm wain ma asra7 ana f baly
7aly 7aly .. 7aly blaya shofihm y93ab 3lay 7aly . . !


Dala3 was sitting in the wide living room having her morning coffee.
As she was hearing A9eel Abou Bakr.... she couldnt stop thinking of 'M6ar'.

Mom : 9baaa7 el5air daloo3a .. Nasha mn wagt elyom
Dala3 as she stood to kiss her "moms" head : 9baaa7 elnoor. . haih walla 6ar 3ny elrgaad
Mom : ok t3ali 7abebti . . Lets go have breakfast

Lemme tell u abit about dala3. I didnt mention her previously. well shes my sister,
not my sister from my mom and dad but she was my hmm u could say adopted sis.
Her parents passed away 2 years ago in a car accident that she saw infront of her so
she kind of got affected by that and she never thought of driving. my dad who liked her
parents alot, took her and decided to keep her with us as his daughter. Dala3 was 20 now
she came from a very normal family. she was the simple bdiwian girl who has the long up to
her knees straight black hair. the long syoofe nose. the round full redish lips. Big black brown
eyes. She had an attractive body but her face wasnt quite pretty y3ni she was really 3adeya.
We've been treating her as if she was a part of us. I loved her she was like an angel. really 6ayba
, when she came here we were surprised that she was knew to the way we live our lives. U know
she is the type of girl who always were jalabeyat w chee u got me right. She was mt7ajba. she loved my cuzn "M6ar" Alot . And by alot i mean aloooot ! well M6ar didnt really love her too.
She was just like any other girl to him . he never really gave her any attention .

_____

I parked my car and went in the huge company. I rushed to the elavators and as I
stood there, there were two emarati women talkin about me.

Lady 1 : endooch enty , kl yom 6l3at lna w7da !
Lady 2 : uhh . . ygoolch hay elnew secretary mal mr hamads son mr mayid.
Lady 1: Ma y5taron ela el wafdat yshta'3lon 7aghm !!
Lady 2 ... 7eesing her mouth : akeeed

Ok i didnt blame them .. i didnt look like an emaratiyah at all. Especially that at my age
i did not wear the traditional abbaya and sheila and it was kind of weird here not to , and
as we say .. Mangood! I went by them .. Lets start nice.

Lujain : hiiii... ana Lujain Al X
They looked at each other surprised
Lady 1 : halla .. ana 7amda w this is jawahir
Lujain : nice to meet u .. ummm can u please help me find mr omar's office
Jawahir: sure

As we walked to Mr Omar's office , jawahir told me alot about the company.
So , Mr hamad was the famous guy who owns all those companies, shops, restaurants, hotels etc.
Mr Mayid the guy am goin to work for , is his only son. He is 30 years old and he has never
had a job . U know he was this kind of guy who is really spoilt and 6ayish. Well his dad Mr hamad
wanted him to start acting as a Man as he was not a kid anymore. Today will be Mr Mayid's first
day in the company. good just like me.

Lujain : Thanx Jawahir ... e7mmm elslam 3laikm
Mr Omar with a grin : w 3laikm elslaaam .. Lujain 9a7 ?
Lujain : haih ;D

Mr Omar showed me my desk that was right outside the big office.
Mr omar : Mr Mayid will show in a short while . Today is ur first day so dont worry
u wont have alot of work to do.

Good ! I sat on my desk watching what was ahead of me blankly. for 5 minutes I was
just sitting there not knowing what to do. I opened some music and there was Lady Gaga
singing Just Dance. Endmajt wya the song w i stood up singing and dancing.
........
As i was singing .. The music stopped and i just heard my voice. owwwww Shit ! I shut up
as i saw who was infront of me.
3 men.. one who I recognised was Mr Omar he was eyeing me furiously the other one was a
very old man just looking at me blankly.
Now the third man .. owwwh the third man <3 style="font-family:lucida grande;">he had amazing broad shoulders and he was really tall . His long hair was pointing out 9ob his ear
under his '3tra in a cute way. He had amazing tanned face, long pointy noce, big grey 3la green 3la hazel eyes lool. Mlam7a wayd jameela . he was looking at me like " wtf r u doing"

My hand was at my back neck behind my pony tail .. embarassed !!.. Lujain :
Hiii ehehehe ... uhhh .. ana Lujain AL x the new secretary

ok that was stupid 7sait 3mry chany a teacher lol
Mr Omar : Mr Mayid this is Lujain ur secretary
Mr Mayid shklaah wayed bored 7laileh. Mr hamad ignored me
Mr hamad : Mayid this is ur new office.. its the biggest here ;)
they went in oO I was just standing there like a total jerk loool .. after two minutes
Mr omar went out mn elroom.
Mr Omar : Lujain plz I dont want what u did today to happen again
Nazalt rasy remembering my stupid action today .. Lujain : umm sorry it wont happen again
Mr Omar : enshalla t3aly ill give u some files to give Mr Mayid.

Later on Mr Omar sent the imp workers to come and introduce themselves to Mr Mayid.
I saw Jawahir but i didnt see 7amda so i guess shes not from the imp ones. There was this guy
who kept on staring at me w giving me smiles. I figured out his name was Marwan and he
was in charge of the money that went in and out of the company.
As the workers went out Marwan came to me he was the last .

Marwan : Mar7ba Miss Lujain .. ( with a wide grin ) sha5barch ?
Lujain : Umm Mar7btain .. Tmaaam el7mdela w mn 9obk ?
Marwan : Akeed bakoon tmaaam damch tmaaam ... Nawarti elsharika el9ara7a
ufffff ... Lujain : uhh .. elnoor norkm ..
Marwan with a wink : b5aleech al7een ... c u later ;)

Ohoo shu hal malaaal .. Tmait 30 minutes bss che I have nuthin to do until this someone came.
A Long thin Plastic surgeried girl came towards me . She wasnt khaleejiya for sure. She had short blonde hair, full makup, shfayif manfoo5a.. totally ugly just attractive. she was wearing a
red tanktop w very short black mini skirt. Shakilha was like a prostitute
The girl in a dala3 voice : Mar7abaaaa . . Feeni shoof el istaz Majid
Wabooy 3laich 3n 7aljich y6ee7 bss .. Lujain : dgeega .. aloo Mr Mayid fe wa7da ummm ... shu esmich
The girl : Nancy .. bss 2olelo nonoo
Waaaaaaaaai3 ... Lujain copying her : nonoo tba tshofk
Mr Mayid: ohh da5leha da5leha
uffff ... Lujain : tfa'6elay

Once she went in .. Jawahir came rushing to my desk loool ya 7bha 7ag hal swalif.
Jawahir : Mnu hay ba3aaad ?
Lujain : hhhh ( copying nancy ) noonoo
Jawahir : waaai3 allah y'3rblha enshalla w yaya hnii b3d el6fsa
Jawahir was just about to sit at the chair nancy was sittin in
Lujain : Laa Laa La telseen hnii .. el6fsa kanat yalsi hnii
Jawahir : waaaai3 waaaai3 Jaratheeem
Lujain : hhhhh

Nancy went out of the office walking in a dala3 way as she was playing with her fake hair
w chewing on her gum .. she looked at us mn 6araf 3ainha
Jawahir in a loud voice : 5as allah hal wayh enshalla !
Nancy : yeee shu haydaaa .. 3n jaad 2lat zaw2

Finally I was free to go home . I went home to see my mom having a swim in the pool.
My mom was 53 but she looked as if she was a 30 year old. She took care of herself alot

Mom : Hii baby .. How was ur day?
Lujain : 3adii ...
Mom : ahaa.. ok i've called rose to come at 7 and give us a massage ok ?
Lujain : ok mama

I went in to see Jane : Halla Jane
Jane : hii Maaam .. How was it ?
Lujain : weird lol ... am goin in for a nap wake me up at 6 with my lunch ready.
I went upstairs threw my chanel outfit 3al floor and got in my Victoria secret pj. I jumped
in bed and covered myself up in my silky blanket w zzzzzz i slept.

at 7 sharp Rose came. Mom , dala3 and I were sitting in the glassy room having our massage.
Mom : on Thu .. your uncle is arranging a dinner at his house .. dont do any plans.
My uncle is M6ars dad .. I saw how dala3s face changed . She missed him alot. she wasnt the
type of girl who goes out alot and even if she had plans obviously she'll cancel them straight
away.
Dala3 with a smile : enshalla . .

Eshtagt layam elhwa fe janabik yom elshmoo3 blail la7bab '9awn
w eshtagt agool lhatifak mar7ba bk w eshtagt l'3yoom el9a7ary tkwn
3awid Tara da3y elhwa 3nd babik w erwy elgloob el b3ad ma trawin
'3nait lk 3mry wala ja jawabik .. w esmy m3 majnoon laila tdwn.


**********

Remain ... ;)

Love,
Sly

4 comments:

  1. im still crakin up 3ala nonoo
    loooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!
    post soon

    noora

    ReplyDelete
  2. wayedddddddddddddddddddddddddd 7ilwa elqi9aaa bas 3indi one suggestion pls 7i6ai the names of the songs 3ashan a7ib adish feeling looool...ow btw this post was HILARIOUS hahaha jaratheeem

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhhhhhh ,
    Thaaaanx Wayed Fwendaty ;)
    Enshalla Nawari I will ^^

    Remain Noora + Nawarii !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looool XD

    i just read the 2 parts.. looks like an amazing story =D

    i would be happy if u can pass by my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete